podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,574 posts in this topic

Timeline
6 hours ago, Sikander321 said:

Thanks !

We used their Website for scheduling the medical appointment.

As in you registered online on their website for scheduling the medical appointment? Let me know when your spouse receives their medical appointment confirmation email from Aziz Medical Centre. Because I did the same. Applied online. They weren't picking calls though. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Momoking24 said:

My DQ is 20th Septermber 2023 for IR1 . When should I expect my IL ?

They covered till July 2022. You will receive yours in 10 months or so. That's a rough guess. They are speeding up though thankfully. 

Edited by Kuchiki

On 2/9/2024 at 3:33 AM, Kuchiki said:

Congrats! Your spouse is based in Islamabad or other city?

Did your spouse call the designated medical centre for scheduling the appointment or did they go on their website and registered for e-medical?

Just bear in mind AMC will take at least 6 hours of your time if not more because they are flooded with clients not only from Islamabad but Afghan applicants who are bound for Australia, UK or the US since there is no designated medical panel in the entirety of KP. Fill out the medical form online once they set you up with the appointment and provide you with the 4 digit pin. That will save you some time. If you're near Lahore or can go to Lahore, I would suggest to go to Lahore's for medical because they have a bunch of medical facilities.

Timeline
6 hours ago, bondy88 said:

Just bear in mind AMC will take at least 6 hours of your time if not more because they are flooded with clients not only from Islamabad but Afghan applicants who are bound for Australia, UK or the US since there is no designated medical panel in the entirety of KP. Fill out the medical form online once they set you up with the appointment and provide you with the 4 digit pin. That will save you some time. If you're near Lahore or can go to Lahore, I would suggest to go to Lahore's for medical because they have a bunch of medical facilities.

Thank you for the advice. I have already applied online for the medical appointment at AMC. Now waiting for their appointment confirmaton. Will do as you said once i receive the 4 digit pin.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Kuchiki said:

Thank you for the advice. I have already applied online for the medical appointment at AMC. Now waiting for their appointment confirmaton. Will do as you said once i receive the 4 digit pin.

For the polio vaccine.  use a government hospital(PIMS) and then get a Nadra verified polio certificate. get this before the immigration medical exam.

Timeline

32 minutes ago, Sikander321 said:

For the polio vaccine.  use a government hospital(PIMS) and then get a Nadra verified polio certificate. get this before the immigration medical exam.

Spouse got the polio vaccine from CDA Medical Centre in Islamabad (Govt hospital) and already downloaded her NADRA polio vaccination certificate too.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 hours ago, AMK2021 said:

Does it say on IL that both COVID 19 and Polio vaccination has to be done before medical exam? Or will it be done at the medical?

Yes do it before medical bcuz they don't do medical or delay to send the report to embassy and you don't want any delay after all this.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.