Sarge2155

April 2022 - AOS Filers

346 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
12 hours ago, Lu & Ni said:

If you don't mind me asking. What reasons did you give to expedite? I've been trying to expedite my husband's ead for 3 times already and nothing 😭

For ours we used financial loss because he had a pending job offer. We had to try a few times before the expedite was approved. You can also try to expedite the I-485 using financial loss as the reason, they will most likely deny the expedite request but it might help trigger them to approve the I-765.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
14 hours ago, Jo&kri said:

Ours was severe financial loss ,if you have a good reason you can  try that, l hope it works for you this time 🙏🏾

Thank you! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
2 hours ago, PatLuvO said:

For ours we used financial loss because he had a pending job offer. We had to try a few times before the expedite was approved. You can also try to expedite the I-485 using financial loss as the reason, they will most likely deny the expedite request but it might help trigger them to approve the I-765.

I'll try that way, thank you! 

My husband has two pending job offers plus we have some bills due both medical and taxes.. yet they still denied us. Jokes on them because I'll continue bothering them lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We just received out EAD/AP Combo Card today!! I was so happy to see the combo card instead of 2 issued. 

Filed 4/26

NOA1 4/27 (it was backdated from when the fee was cashed)

Package accepted and we received the notice via text 5/18

Biometrics 6/23

Approved 8/10

Mailed 8/12

In hand 8/15

We did file for expedite for job offer. However, no where in the history does it talk about the expedite, and we never sent any proof just using emma online. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
47 minutes ago, Jo&kri said:

Hello, I got my EAD the last week, now that I thought l was ready to get a job ,I can’t get it cuz I don’t have my social security card yet, does anyone know how long does it takes to get it, or any ideas about what to do if want to get it as soon possible ,please let me know how did you get your?🙏🏾😄

Go to the Social Security Office to apply for SSN, make sure to take all your immigration documents that they might need. 

1 hour ago, Jo&kri said:

Hello, I got my EAD the last week, now that I thought l was ready to get a job ,I can’t get it cuz I don’t have my social security card yet, does anyone know how long does it takes to get it, or any ideas about what to do if want to get it as soon possible ,please let me know how did you get your?🙏🏾😄

Hi! So, I received my EAD card June 27th and then got my social security card June 29th. Therefore, yours might arrive in a couple days too like mine did or it could take longer, but I’d probably wait a couple days to a week or so if you can. :) 

30 minutes ago, Lyndaa said:

Hi! So, I received my EAD card June 27th and then got my social security card June 29th. Therefore, yours might arrive in a couple days too like mine did or it could take longer, but I’d probably wait a couple days to a week or so if you can. :) 

I has been a week but I’ll wait another week maybe I will get next week, thanks for the information 🥳😁

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Oman
Timeline

Hi everyone, 

I am trying to understand what center is processing my case? I wanted to check the processing times. My case no. starts with IOE. I live in Missouri and the address from where the letters come is Lee Summit, MO. 

I am not sure if it is Kansas City MO or St Louis MO?

Can I find that info on the I797's? I tried looking but maybe I am unable to pinpoint the info.

Thank you!!

Timeline
On 8/20/2022 at 5:38 PM, Abhik30 said:

Hi everyone, 

I am trying to understand what center is processing my case? I wanted to check the processing times. My case no. starts with IOE. I live in Missouri and the address from where the letters come is Lee Summit, MO. 

I am not sure if it is Kansas City MO or St Louis MO?

Can I find that info on the I797's? I tried looking but maybe I am unable to pinpoint the info.

Thank you!!

I765 and I131 (ead and ap) are processed at National Benefits center.

Your 485 is also processed at National Benefits Center and once ready it's sent to your local USCIS center. You can put your zip code  to find out which center will be the eventual recipient of your AOS. Go to the bottom of the page.

https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/find-a-uscis-office/field-offices

• Jan 26, 2021 = NOA 1 for I-129F (K1 Visa application)
  • Sep 8, 2021 = NOA 2 for I-129F (K1 Visa application)
  • Nov 16, 2021 =  K1 visa issued in Islamabad, Pakistan
  • Jan 20, 2022 = POE Dallas, Texas
  • Feb 14, 2022 = AOS (I-451, I-131, I765) Filed
  • Feb 20, 2022 = Receipt notice for all three received
  • March 21, 2022 = Biometrics in Dallas, Texas
  • August 9, 2022 = EAD (I-751 approved)
  • August 13, 2022 = EAD and SSN received (SSN applied with EAD)
  • September 6, 2022 = AP (I-131 approved)
  • September 13, 2022 = AP (I-131 receieved) 
  • March 15, 2023 = I-485 approved (interview waived, New SSN received without DHS wording)
  • March 31, 2023 = GC in hand (Total time from NOA-1 to GC in hand 794 days)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Oman
Timeline
17 hours ago, mitzab said:

I765 and I131 (ead and ap) are processed at National Benefits center.

Your 485 is also processed at National Benefits Center and once ready it's sent to your local USCIS center. You can put your zip code  to find out which center will be the eventual recipient of your AOS. Go to the bottom of the page.

https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/find-a-uscis-office/field-offices

Thank you! Got the center from my zip code. It's going to be a wait hahaha.

Timeline
3 hours ago, Abhik30 said:

Thank you! Got the center from my zip code. It's going to be a wait hahaha.

US immigration teaches you patience. 

• Jan 26, 2021 = NOA 1 for I-129F (K1 Visa application)
  • Sep 8, 2021 = NOA 2 for I-129F (K1 Visa application)
  • Nov 16, 2021 =  K1 visa issued in Islamabad, Pakistan
  • Jan 20, 2022 = POE Dallas, Texas
  • Feb 14, 2022 = AOS (I-451, I-131, I765) Filed
  • Feb 20, 2022 = Receipt notice for all three received
  • March 21, 2022 = Biometrics in Dallas, Texas
  • August 9, 2022 = EAD (I-751 approved)
  • August 13, 2022 = EAD and SSN received (SSN applied with EAD)
  • September 6, 2022 = AP (I-131 approved)
  • September 13, 2022 = AP (I-131 receieved) 
  • March 15, 2023 = I-485 approved (interview waived, New SSN received without DHS wording)
  • March 31, 2023 = GC in hand (Total time from NOA-1 to GC in hand 794 days)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.