Kuchiki

March 2022 NVC Submissions IR1

374 posts in this topic

Submitted another sponsor's docs on 22nd March for my daughter (everything else has been accepted) , and had to resubmit my passport page on 28th march even though I was already DQ'd? Either way hoping for an interview by July so we can fly to the US by August! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Submitted March 7 2022

After I submitted my AOS I got an email within 7 days to remind me to submitted the civil documents.  I was shocked to think they even looked at it that early.  But after submitted all the docs I haven’t heard  anything. So I’m awaiting too. 🥺

Timeline
35 minutes ago, heartnmoroc said:

Submitted March 7 2022

After I submitted my AOS I got an email within 7 days to remind me to submitted the civil documents.  I was shocked to think they even looked at it that early.  But after submitted all the docs I haven’t heard  anything. So I’m awaiting too. 🥺

it takes about 90 days for review

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Timeline
7 hours ago, heartnmoroc said:

Submitted March 7 2022

It's a generic reminder email sent to anyone who hasn't submit all the required documents (financial + civil). Does not mean they reviewed your documents. As mentioned by @etrangais, it takes almost 90 days for them to actually look at your docs.

all docs for us submitted March 3rd!

been a long journey to get this far im sure we cant wait a few weeks to fingers cross get dq'd

good luck to all others

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 4/25/2022 at 4:17 AM, Kuchiki said:

It's a generic reminder email sent to anyone who hasn't submit all the required documents (financial + civil). Does not mean they reviewed your documents. As mentioned by @etrangais, it takes almost 90 days for them to actually look at your docs.

Thank you. It gave me false hope. But I figured this was the issue.  

I have received mixed answers on other forums. Wanted to see what my fellow VJ’s think. Thank you in advance :) 

Hello! Here’s my case info:

NVC Upload: November 15, 2021
Case RFE: February 6, 2021 (everything was accepted but the police certificate. Bosnia requires 2 not 1)
Uploaded New Police Certificate: March 15, 2021

My question is…now that we will be reviewed after the tax deadline…do I need to upload my 2021 tax forms, W2’s, 1099’s in my additional forms section? Or can I just have my husband bring my 2021 tax forms to the interview. I only ask because everything has already been accepted but I really don’t want another random RFE

Thank you for any help or advice!

4 hours ago, Ericka Womack said:

I have received mixed answers on other forums. Wanted to see what my fellow VJ’s think. Thank you in advance :) 

Hello! Here’s my case info:

NVC Upload: November 15, 2021
Case RFE: February 6, 2021 (everything was accepted but the police certificate. Bosnia requires 2 not 1)
Uploaded New Police Certificate: March 15, 2021

My question is…now that we will be reviewed after the tax deadline…do I need to upload my 2021 tax forms, W2’s, 1099’s in my additional forms section? Or can I just have my husband bring my 2021 tax forms to the interview. I only ask because everything has already been accepted but I really don’t want another random RFE

Thank you for any help or advice!

That's right, you should upload your latest tax transcripts & w2... My husband did too. Just go ahead and add them under Additional documents & leave a note and submit it. 

2 hours ago, VTD said:

That's right, you should upload your latest tax transcripts & w2... My husband did too. Just go ahead and add them under Additional documents & leave a note and submit it. 

Did your husband upload after an RFE? My tax docs have already been accepted

4 hours ago, Ericka Womack said:

Did your husband upload after an RFE? My tax docs have already been accepted

Our RFE was for a missing blank page of I-864EZ.😔 However, my husband uploaded that and the latest tax statements. A lot of times NVC tends to ask for more stuff. So we thought it's better to give them extra, than to be asked for it later and wait for 3 more months. We re-submitted on March 16th. Hoping to be DQ'd this time.

The best part is, adding documents under Additional documents tab does not reset the clock & push you back in the queue. So no harm in adding whatever you want to add now. I just make sure I leave clear & kind comment so the officers understand my motive behind adding that additional document.

Edited by VTD

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.