Kuchiki

March 2022 NVC Submissions IR1

374 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Chancy said:

Normal.  That was our CEAC case status until we got DQ-ed.

Cool, how long did it take to get DQ from submission?  

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Chancy said:

Our case was at NVC around a year ago.  The review timeframes then were shorter -- just 6 weeks for us.

👍🏾 The wait is tiring lol. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kor2USA said:

How do you get to this page? 

I think you can only access this page via the messages tab in your CEAC account. NVC has to send some sort of message in order for you to land on this page. By default the message tab says 0 after submission of documents until they actually touch your case. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Newbie here. 
Our lawyer submitted application and documents 3/25/2022.

On 4/18/2022 I received an email from NVC “The National Visa Center (NVC) received all the requested documentation for this immigrant visa case.  The applicant is now in the queue awaiting an interview appointment overseas, where a consular officer will adjudicate the applicant’s visa application. ” Is this what DQ means? 
I am trying to figure out the estimated timeline.

It says case is at NVC. And wondering if priority date helps our case move faster?

*our priority date is 4/13/2013, we stopped our process for years and recently resumed *

Timeline
10 hours ago, vtorr2008 said:

Newbie here. 

On 4/18/2022 I received an email from NVC “The National Visa Center (NVC) received all the requested documentation for this immigrant visa case.  The applicant is now in the queue awaiting an interview appointment overseas, where a consular officer will adjudicate the applicant’s visa application. ” Is this what DQ means? 

It says case is at NVC. And wondering if priority date helps our case move faster?

*our priority date is 4/13/2013, we stopped our process for years and recently resumed *

Does the email state 'Case Complete' or 'Documentarily Complete'? If it does, then you're DQ'd. 

11 hours ago, vtorr2008 said:

Newbie here. 

You should check to see timelines of DQ to Interview for IR1/CR1 cases out of Mexico (if that's where the beneficiary is right now). 

I believe priority date doesn't matter with Immediate Relative cases. What matters is DQ date. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
6 hours ago, Kuchiki said:

Does the email state 'Case Complete' or 'Documentarily Complete'? If it does, then you're DQ'd. 

It doesn’t say either,

“The applicant is now in the queue awaiting an interview appointment overseas, where a consular officer will adjudicate the applicant’s visa application.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.