Kuchiki

March 2022 NVC Submissions IR1

374 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahrain
Timeline
6 hours ago, VTD said:

Our RFE was for a missing blank page of I-864EZ.😔 However, my husband uploaded that and the latest tax statements. A lot of times NVC tends to ask for more stuff. So we thought it's better to give them extra, than to be asked for it later and wait for 3 more months. We re-submitted on March 16th. Hoping to be DQ'd this time.

The best part is, adding documents under Additional documents tab does not reset the clock & push you back in the queue. So no harm in adding whatever you want to add now. I just make sure I leave clear & kind comment so the officers understand my motive behind adding that additional document.

Are you sure adding additional documents after and RFE doesn't reset your position? I know that it doesn't reset if you upload an additional document(not a required Doc) if is your first review but I don't know about after a receiving and RFE.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hora atrás, Redrobot disse:

Não tenho certeza de quão confiável é a informação, mas as pessoas março no Facebook com dados de envio de 1 e 5 de foram desqualificados esta semana!

Simply not true they are working on cases sending on feb 28 on thursday a friend of mine have a D.Q yesterday she sent her RFE evidence of on February 27.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
8 hours ago, Nig said:

Simply not true they are working on cases sending on feb 28 on thursday a friend of mine have a D.Q yesterday she sent her RFE evidence of on February 27.

Well today I got an email from Nvc saying status update (submitted 7Mar22). I went online to my account and it shows the I-864 was accepted with a green check mark.  But the rest still shows submitted. No DQ or case complete status yet.  I guess this means they are reviewing my documents now.  I really hope so!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
2 hours ago, heartnmoroc said:

Well today I got an email from Nvc saying status update (submitted 7Mar22). I went online to my account and it shows the I-864 was accepted with a green check mark.  But the rest still shows submitted. No DQ or case complete status yet.  I guess this means they are reviewing my documents now.  I really hope so!!!

Wow i submitted mar 5, 2022 maybe next week i will get a update but i did see one person with a DQ who submitted March 1st the rest were feb 24-27

We resubmitted March 26th. Patiently waiting :) 

since our resubmission, our 2021 tax transcript arrived so I uploaded that.

but….

the original affidavit of support has 2020, 2019 and 2018 figures on ‘last 3 years income.’

Will I need to do a new Affidavit of support now that I have 2021’s tax documents? 

On 5/13/2022 at 4:58 PM, Redrobot said:

Not sure how reliable the info is, but people on Facebook with 1 and 5 March submission dates have been DQ’d this week!

Just saw a case in another group I'm in: DQ'ed  14 May with a submission date of 14 March.

Fairly sure this timeline is legit. 

1 hour ago, ROK2USA said:

Just saw a case in another group I'm in: DQ'ed  14 May with a submission date of 14 March.

Fairly sure this timeline is legit. 

Wow! March 14? Was this a Facebook group?

11 minutes ago, Ericka Womack said:

Wow! March 14? Was this a Facebook group?

A Naver Cafe (Group for people based out of Korea going through the process). 

On 5/12/2022 at 10:20 AM, VTD said:

Our RFE was for a missing blank page of I-864EZ.😔 However, my husband uploaded that and the latest tax statements. A lot of times NVC tends to ask for more stuff. So we thought it's better to give them extra, than to be asked for it later and wait for 3 more months. We re-submitted on March 16th. Hoping to be DQ'd this time.

The best part is, adding documents under Additional documents tab does not reset the clock & push you back in the queue. So no harm in adding whatever you want to add now. I just make sure I leave clear & kind comment so the officers understand my motive behind adding that additional document.

Is this true? 

On 5/12/2022 at 2:20 PM, VTD said:

If i add joint sponsor it will be reset clock?

3 hours ago, Zin-Zin said:

Is this true? 

If you add doc to the additional doc section it won’t reset the clock. I did 4 days before I got reviewed and it didn’t reset 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.