Kuchiki

March 2022 NVC Submissions IR1

374 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, heartnmoroc said:

We are DOCUMENTARILY QUALIFIED!!

(Submitted 7Mar22)

We received an email that Nvc updated our status Friday 13May. Only thing shows was the AOS was accepted.  Then early this morning around 1230am another email show NVC updated our status. I go back online to check and nothing was updated only shows the Aos and nothing new.    Reading all the “what if I resubmit something will the time restart” questions..I took a chance and uploaded my w2 for 2021 at 640am (under additional documents)  Now waiting to call the center to ask about the emails to only get a message at 7am when they are suppose to open saying the center is closed due to weather.   I go back online and see there’s a new email about all the documents was submitted and accepted, (even the w2-2021 shows accepted) And is documentarily qualified.  

Congratulations 🎊 I just took the bold step and uploaded my 2021 W2. Fingers crossed

5 minutes ago, KD&CM said:

WOOHOO! DQ'd as of today!    

Congratulations 🎊 

3 minutes ago, ROK2USA said:

You are March 3, too? 

3rd March yes...

4 minutes ago, Smile4rill1 said:

Congratulations 🎊 I just took the bold step and uploaded my 2021 W2. Fingers crossed

Congratulations 🎊 

Thank you!

I submitted on 4 March 2022 and just received a RFE. So it seems they are up to 4 March. 

The RFE was for my police certificate. In New Zealand the police does not provide the applicants with a copy of their certificate rather it gets sent directly to the consulate in Auckland who are meant to pass it onto the NVC. We are told to upload the confirmation email into the CEAS (which I did). Unfortunately the NVC does not understand the process and have rejected it. It is a common issue for applicants from New Zealand. 

2 hours ago, Louis10182 said:

I submitted on 4 March 2022 and just received a RFE. So it seems they are up to 4 March. 

The RFE was for my police certificate. In New Zealand the police does not provide the applicants with a copy of their certificate rather it gets sent directly to the consulate in Auckland who are meant to pass it onto the NVC. We are told to upload the confirmation email into the CEAS (which I did). Unfortunately the NVC does not understand the process and have rejected it. It is a common issue for applicants from New Zealand. 

Are you going to attempt a call to NVC and ask them for an immediate DQ as you submitted the correct documents? Or will you upload the email confirmation with a note?

13 hours ago, ROK2USA said:

Are you going to attempt a call to NVC and ask them for an immediate DQ as you submitted the correct documents? Or will you upload the email confirmation with a note?

Well I did have a note advising that in NZ the police certificate comes from the consulate along with the confirmation email - and this is what got RFE'd.  

The confirmation email I had uploaded advises:

• in bold that "Neither the Police Vetting Service nor the US authorities can provide vetting results directly to individual applicants." 
  • "Your Visa vetting results have been sent, via email, to the US Consulate General in Auckland... The US Consulate General in Auckland is then responsible for forwarding the results... to the National Visa Centre."
  •  "If you are required to upload your criminal record from New Zealand as part of the US immigration visa application process you will need to upload.. a copy of this email receipt.  We have been advised by the US Consulate General that this is acceptable."

The Consulate advised that they sent the police certificate to the NVC - so just an issue of the NVC either misplacing it or not bothering to look. 

I have uploaded a letter explaining the process attaching the various emails with the NZ vetting service and the consulate and making it clear that the Consulate has sent the police certificate to the NVC. I also included a print out of the civil docs for New Zealand to show that I followed the correct process (as the RFE referred back to these - even though this is exactly what I followed!). 

I amended the note to ask them to please read the letter before assessing the police certificate. 

But I will also call the NVC and ask them to re-review this as it was their error. I saw someone else from NZ had the same issue and eventually after many phone calls the NVC re-reviewed their application and DQ'd them. 

At the same time I have been annoying the consulate to resend my police certificate, hoping (likely in vain) that this may trigger a new review. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Niq said:

DQ Today 

submited doc Mar 5 !

goodluck to everybody praying we be reunited with our loves ones in a timely manner

Congratulations 

1 hour ago, Niq said:

DQ Today 

submited doc Mar 5 !

goodluck to everybody praying we be reunited with our loves ones in a timely manner

Can you tell me d document u submitted? 

3 hours ago, Niq said:

DQ Today 

submited doc Mar 5 !

Congratulations! Did you get the message on the 18th or the 19th? I never know when it comes to timezones... 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
11 hours ago, Smile4rill1 said:

Congratulations 

Can you tell me d document u submitted? 

all the required docs they asked for. I just used my transcripts though

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.