llcoolwil

March 2022 I-130 Filers

379 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
4 hours ago, Jacq1227 said:

I filed K3 last 10-May and still no update for our application. SC is potomac, PD is 29-Mar

K3 seems to work at Vermont and Texas. That's from the anecdotal evidence I've seen on here.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Glory2 said:

I filed k3 on June and it's in texas sc, I didn't work for me, but I've seen a lot of approvals with k3 in texas even cases form June. 

Reason some believe K3 really doesn't help speedup I-130. But the argument still goes on.

• 2 weeks later...

No updates here. Still checking 324942 times a day.

Although I hope to hear something in the coming weeks, it's gotta be our turn soon.

No updates on mine too. Frustration is starting to kick in. I'll be flying to the US next week to see and spend the holidays with my partner for a few weeks. But i hope, we hear from USCIS soon. Its very difficult to be away from my wife and living our lives separately. Plus its very costly to fly in and out our countries nowadays. 

9 minutes ago, Jacq1227 said:

No updates on mine too. Frustration is starting to kick in. I'll be flying to the US next week to see and spend the holidays with my partner for a few weeks. But i hope, we hear from USCIS soon. Its very difficult to be away from my wife and living our lives separately. Plus its very costly to fly in and out our countries nowadays. 

I get it!! I check every day for an update just to end up disappointed, sadly my husband can't come to the US, he doesn't have a visa, so the only option is me traveling. This is so hard!!!! I'm traveling on January for our anniversary. 

Pray 🙏 we get an update soon. 

Good luck 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello! I’m new here! Just looking for others with similar timelines. I’m USC filing for my husband overseas. PD 03/24/22 NOA1 the same day and actively reviewing 06/25/22. We also started in Nebraska and then at some point we were transferred to Potomac. Hopefully our approval is soon!

Timeline
6 hours ago, Glory2 said:

I just found my approval notice under my documents tab 

PD 03/06/2022

Activivly reviewing 03/06/2020

Nebraska sc sent to Texas 

K3 sent 06/04/2022 (never received an update)

12/06 found approval notice under documents tab 

Congratulations! Wishing you an issue-free NVC process as well. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I also applied in March.

PD, NOA1 and active review all on 03/31/22

Initially we were at Nebraska but then transferred to Texas.

I keep checking the VJ estimate and now it's saying April to May 2023. 😭

Congratulations to everyone who got approved! I really hope it won't take until May for us.

Hi all !

My daughter's case has been approved at the beginning of November. Our PD was 03/03/2022.

We had to update our address in the US (sponsor's address), so I think it helped.

And fortunately, I could manage for her case to join mine and we both had our interview on November 30th. Our visas have been issued just today !!! We are very happy.

For me it was a 19 months process and I'm very happy that I can finally see the end.

Good luck to all of you, I'm sure you will soon be approved ! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.