llcoolwil

March 2022 I-130 Filers

379 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
39 minutes ago, FlyG22 said:

Don't lose hope! Did you submit an inquiry on their website? I think it is working. Here is an update to my case. They are finally taking some actions. We got a response saying we will receive a decision or notice shortly. If not, we can inquire again after 60 days. This is way better than the information (waiting until 2028 for an inquiry) we got from Emma or the field office. Actually, the field office also notified us that the service center contacted them. Below is from case tracker. I think they just recently had these detailed features. Lawfully only shows the 2nd time actively review, which does not indicate an immediate approval now. 

image.thumb.png.7577604de1efc02c0d619829816e4e07.png

Correction, the response is from field office

@FlyG22 It won't let me submit an inquiry, which is why I mailed a letter to my service center. I do still think those of us that are kind of outside the bubble, so to speak will be getting some good news in the next month or two.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
On 2/2/2024 at 12:42 AM, Cirkul said:

@FlyG22 It won't let me submit an inquiry, which is why I mailed a letter to my service center. I do still think those of us that are kind of outside the bubble, so to speak will be getting some good news in the next month or two.

Sorry to hear that.. That doesn't make any sense. Your priority date is two months earlier than me. Why wouldn't they allow you to inquire... Oh did you file k3? They received our filing on 1/24 and the notice date of I-797C was 1/29. Coincidentally, our case status was updated to "being actively reviewed" on the same day. I am not 100% sure if K3 pushed them to view my case, but I would recommend filing it. 

Edited by FlyG22

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.