lemlem

December 2021 I-130 filers

95 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
8 hours ago, hlfldct said:

Hi. We filed in January but there’s no January group yet. Perhaps you wouldn’t mind if I joined you. 

Hi! No, not at all. Welcome and crossing my fingers for you guys! :) 

On 2/20/2022 at 6:16 PM, hlfldct said:

We filed in January but there’s no January group yet.

Jan 2022 group thread here -- https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/777960-january-2022-filers-i-130/

• 3 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 6/18/2022 at 6:06 AM, lemonies said:

Hi to anyone following! Our case is now in active review for the past 4 days. Crossing our fingers that it’s a good sign! Filing date was December 24th. 

Have you checked with Emma to see where your case is now?     Btw, my case went to AR 294 days ago.  Wether it's a short time or a long time seems random.

• 1 month later...
Timeline

Filing I-130 - US Citizen filing for parent living abroad

26 Dec 2021: I-130 submitted online

26 Dec 2021: Receipt notice - Texas Service Center

14 Jun 2022: Case is Being Actively Reviewed by USCIS

Hoping to bring mom to United States before Christmas, but I'm not too optimistic. We'll see how it goes.

4 hours ago, SeanN said:

Filing I-130 - US Citizen filing for parent living abroad

This is the tracking thread for spouse petitions.  The thread for Dec 2021 parent petitions is here -- https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/775351-i130-december-2021-filers-for-parents/

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/7/2022 at 7:47 PM, Stu W said:

We filed on Dec 20th. Our case is at Nebraska and is not under active review yet. The wait is torturous. At this rate we'll be well into next year before I have visa in hand

I agree, I’m a November filer, been in active review since November 17th, it’s ridiculously slow. I will also go through consular processing in London. I don’t suppose you know how long the interview wait time is at London?. I had planned to move to the US this year but as you say it will be next year at best now.

2 hours ago, Icedgem said:

I don’t suppose you know how long the interview wait time is at London?

Check the recent comments in this thread -- https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/750816-london-cr1-ir1-appointment-updates/

13 hours ago, Chancy said:

Check the recent comments in this thread -- https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/750816-london-cr1-ir1-appointment-updates/

That’s perfect, thank you so much. I just need to get approved now 😂. I honestly had no idea that it would take this long. When I submitted my application it was between 2-5 months at Nebraska. I then find out I’m actually at California Service Centre and in for the long haul !!

18 minutes ago, Icedgem said:

That’s perfect, thank you so much. I just need to get approved now 😂. I honestly had no idea that it would take this long. When I submitted my application it was between 2-5 months at Nebraska. I then find out I’m actually at California Service Centre and in for the long haul !!

I really hope I get my approval this month. Im 08/31/21 . What do yall think?

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, Ctavarez90 said:

I really hope I get my approval this month. Im 08/31/21 . What do yall think?

You should get with in the week of Aug 15th 2022

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.