Greencard-22

I-751 October 2021 Filers

740 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
10 hours ago, Moe428 said:

The theory on this forum was that those who did AoS likely won't be targeted for biometrics.  That doesn't seem to be a holding true in this latest update.

Yes, we were quite worried about biometric (and now interview). Our last biometric appointment was never scheduled by USCIS. I had to get an InfoPass appointment after calling them and asking about it. They couldn’t explain why we were forgotten. 

I just hope the 2nd biometric isn’t an indication of a mid summer interview appointment.

On 3/12/2022 at 7:17 AM, Mike E said:

My lawyer says we will get a paper notice.  

Seems like a mass update and I hope it bodes well. Lawfully gives us a 64 percent chance of approval by July 19, 2022

Sharing positive vibes but I can see WAC achieving this if they stick at their current approval rate.

To my disbelief and absolute shock I got approved last week. My case was received date 06/18/21- no interview required due to completing one at K1 AOS. To be truthfully honest I thought I was looking at a 2023/4 approval based on processing times when I 1st applied. Positive vibes and wishes. WAC is over performing at the moment! ☺️

Edited by Vegas i-751

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline
1 minute ago, Vegas i-751 said:

Sharing positive vibes but I can see WAC achieving this if they stick at their current approval rate.

To my disbelief l I got approved last week, received date 06/18/21. To be truthfully honest I thought I was looking at a 2023/4 approval based on processing times when I 1st applied. Positive vibes and wishes. WAC is over performing at the moment! ☺️

Crossing my fingers we don’t get another Covid lock down. The overall world numbers have taken a turn for the worse.  

On 2/15/2022 at 6:28 AM, Cheschirecat said:

We were blessed not to have to repeat it , but, we still had to pay for it 😳

Really? Wow, that sucks. 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
On 3/13/2022 at 8:16 AM, Mike E said:

I’m not concerned.  Your timeline says you had an I-485 interview.  So you likely will not get an I-751 interview.  

If you do, you have choices.  Personally, given how long your vacation is, I’d take the 3-7 days out of it, and fly back to USA to attend the interview. Meanwhile sign up for usps informed delivery, start saving money for extra plane fare, and identify a trusted friend or relative who can check your mail one a week for critical mail from USCIS. 

Hopefully a green card will show up for you while on vacation.  

I hope it arrives as well. We are so worried we will have an interview. Our idea is that we will reschedule the interview for after our return date in August. I’m having my mail sent to my sisters house.

and I am concerned. We didn’t expect to have a 2nd biometric appointment. And we will be in Greece for two months. I’m so worried they’ll want an interview now. 🤷‍♂️ 🥵🤬

in November we will file N400 for citizenship. Hopefully this all goes smoothly.

Edited by nekotakacho

• 1 month later...

Looking for an update from fellow filers as I have not received an appointment yet. How is everyone else’s timeline looking?

10/27/2021 We received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence.
12/29/2021 fingerprints relating to your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, have been applied to your case.

Thank you! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
18 hours ago, Jen0529 said:

processing times for Texas Service center increased from 6.5-9 to 8-11, so we have not made it to the 8th month mark yet. I think the others increased also. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline
20 hours ago, Jen0529 said:

Looking for an update from fellow filers as I have not received an appointment yet. How is everyone else’s timeline looking?

10/27/2021 We received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence.
12/29/2021 fingerprints relating to your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, have been applied to your case.

Thank you! 

No approval or interview yet. Will let this thread know first when we get one, or when we file N-400, or WoM, or withdraw.  

Timeline
36 minutes ago, LirikVJUser said:

I think it’s more now

Im now at my 11 month(Early June) and still waiting

Which service center? 

Timeline
47 minutes ago, LirikVJUser said:

I think it’s more now

Im now at my 11 month(Early June) and still waiting

So it’s now time! Praying you are next🙏🏾

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.