Captain Ewok

US to Lift Travel Ban for Fully Vaccinated Travelers to the US

31 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
8 hours ago, brendaaa said:

You say it's safe and there is no danger but I personally know 4 people who got the vaccine months ago in Israel, that got injured and their world turned upside down, doctors admitted this was caused by the vaccine. one is 40 years old who is now paralyzed after the booster shot. 

Uh, no you don't.

They got injured? That's the best you can come up with? The anti-vax "vaccine injury" lie? 2.97 billion people got vaccinated worldwide, but somehow you know four whole people who got "injured"? That's not even a lot, even if it was true. Also, doctors? What did these imaginary doctors have an actual doctorate in?

Not that any of this matters because it's about the vaccine requirement that's now actually in place. Even if it causes imaginary vaccine injuries like people stubbing their toes and then blaming it on the COVID shot. People can either get the shot or take a trip elsewhere.

Edited by sl1pstream

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
51 minutes ago, sl1pstream said:

Uh, no you don't.

They got injured? That's the best you can come up with? The anti-vax "vaccine injury" lie? 2.97 billion people got vaccinated worldwide, but somehow you know four whole people who got "injured"? That's not even a lot, even if it was true. Also, doctors? What did these imaginary doctors have an actual doctorate in?

Not that any of this matters because it's about the vaccine requirement that's now actually in place. Even if it causes imaginary vaccine injuries like people stubbing their toes and then blaming it on the COVID shot. People can either get the shot or take a trip elsewhere.

Why you so mad? and accusing me of lying? I simply said what I know about people I personally know, who are you to call me a liar?

Yes I do know 4 people! my friend (40), my friend's dad (65) , my dad's girlfriend (56) and my aunt (63). 

Edited by brendaaa

Timeline

Most people are fine, but you can't just ignore and automatically call everyone who got hurt a liar and an anti-vaxxer, I am far from an anti-vaxxer.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, sl1pstream said:

Uh, no you don't.

According to Vaers, a government site, there have been over 7k deaths from the vaccine and tens of thousands of serious injuries also caused by the vaccine.  You think these are all imaginary?  https://openvaers.com/covid-data

Edited by royryan
adding link to support my claim

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
1 hour ago, royryan said:

According to Vaers, a government site, there have been over 7k deaths from the vaccine and tens of thousands of serious injuries also caused by the vaccine.  You think these are all imaginary?  https://openvaers.com/covid-data

Vaers is not a source. Anyone can add anything to it.

The chief problem with the VAERS data is that reports can be entered by anyone and are not routinely verified. To demonstrate this, a few years ago I entered a report that an influenza vaccine had turned me into The Hulk. The report was accepted and entered into the database.

https://web.archive.org/web/20130419004549/http://neurodiversity.com/weblog/article/14/chelation-autism

I'm not saying the reports are imaginary. I'm saying they're false and uploaded for the sole reason of having people like you point to them.

Edited by sl1pstream

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
12 hours ago, brendaaa said:

Like I said my friend is paralyzed after the booster, he was fine after the first 2 , My dad's girlfriend got Graves disease that was triggered by the vaccine, she was told not to take anymore vaccines, my friends dad has MS, he was fine before it was under control for years, after the vaccine his MS got a lot worse and he basically can't function normally, he was told the vaccine triggered it, and my aunt now has a bunch of health issues that she didn't have before including heart problems.

So you think everyone who was injured should just shut up?

original post removed as it quoted a tos violation.
post returned to view minus quoted post.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one post removed for tos violation.
draconian admin action has been taken

charles

vj moderation

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
15 hours ago, sl1pstream said:

Uh, no you don't.

There's actually a third option... NOT getting the jab, and going on with their lives just fine and dandy.

And I'll add to @brendaaa story with my own anecdotal data... my family knows five people who have died after getting vaccinated.  One was late 40's, and otherwise healthy.  Got the first jab of Sinovac, started having bleeding issues that night, and died within three days.  The others, I think they died after the second jab, but cannot actually remember all the details.

Death and adverse reactions are NOT imaginary my friend.  Just because you don't want to believe it does not render the cases untrue.

Timeline
18 minutes ago, LIBrty4all said:

There's actually a third option... NOT getting the jab, and going on with their lives just fine and dandy.

And I'll add to @brendaaa story with my own anecdotal data... my family knows five people who have died after getting vaccinated.  One was late 40's, and otherwise healthy.  Got the first jab of Sinovac, started having bleeding issues that night, and died within three days.  The others, I think they died after the second jab, but cannot actually remember all the details.

Death and adverse reactions are NOT imaginary my friend.  Just because you don't want to believe it does not render the cases untrue.

That's what I'm doing, Not getting the vaccine and my life is normal.

In NYC by the way,  places just have the sign on the door that says you need to be vaccinated to enter, but in a lot of places nobody actually checks or cares about your vaccine status, I even asked and they told me they don't care, the only places that actually check are gyms and museums.  

Edited by brendaaa

Timeline
32 minutes ago, brendaaa said:

That's what I'm doing, Not getting the vaccine and my life is normal.

In NYC by the way,  places just have the sign on the door that says you need to be vaccinated to enter, but in a lot of places nobody actually checks or cares about your vaccine status, I even asked and they told me they don't care, the only places that actually check are gyms and museums.  

I went to a restaurant in LIC recently.  Guy at the door told me I need a vax card to eat inside, but I could go inside and order to go if I wanted.  So I said I'd just get it to go.  Ordered my food, walked over and sat down and ate.  

They don't care, because they want money to stay in business.  As it SHOULD be.

Timeline
1 minute ago, LIBrty4all said:

I went to a restaurant in LIC recently.  Guy at the door told me I need a vax card to eat inside, but I could go inside and order to go if I wanted.  So I said I'd just get it to go.  Ordered my food, walked over and sat down and ate.  

They don't care, because they want money to stay in business.  As it SHOULD be.

Most let you eat inside and don't even ask (at least the places ive been to in Brooklyn and Manhattan) you're right they need the money, most places are half empty anyway...

Timeline
36 minutes ago, brendaaa said:

Most let you eat inside and don't even ask (at least the places ive been to in Brooklyn and Manhattan) you're right they need the money, most places are half empty anyway...

You planning on staying in NY, or is moving an option?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2021 at 10:38 PM, Bjh said:

I am wondering if this includes China, Brazil, and South Africa too...

Yes: https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2021/10/28/2021-23645/advancing-the-safe-resumption-of-global-travel-during-the-covid-19-pandemic

Revocation of Country-Specific Suspensions and Limitations on Entry. Proclamation 9984 of January 31, 2020 (Suspension of Entry as Immigrants and Nonimmigrants of Persons Who Pose a Risk of Transmitting 2019 Novel Coronavirus and Other Appropriate Measures To Address This Risk), Proclamation 9992 of February 29, 2020 (Suspension of Entry as Immigrants and Nonimmigrants of Certain Additional Persons Who Pose a Risk of Transmitting 2019 Novel Coronavirus), Proclamation 10143 of January 25, 2021 (Suspension of Entry as Immigrants and Nonimmigrants of Certain Additional Persons Who Pose a Risk of Transmitting Coronavirus Disease 2019), and Proclamation 10199 of April 30, 2021 (Suspension of Entry as Nonimmigrants of Certain Additional Persons Who Pose a Risk of Transmitting Coronavirus Disease 2019), are revoked.

Effective Date. This proclamation is effective at 12:01 a.m. eastern standard time on November 8, 2021.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.