aerodnight

September 2021 I-130 filers

780 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, DutchGuy said:

It's quite common actually!

Have a look at this thread for example.

I just checked and saw that the AR's date updated from February 22nd 2022 to July 7th 2022. No notifications by email, just checked the USCIS case status website.
I'll update you and the rest of this forum tomorrow, if a decision does get made.

Any news?

I got a reply back from an inquiry I made and it said “your petition will be adjudicated shortly, in the order it was received. You should receive a notice of action within 180 days.” But I honestly believe I will receive my approval WAY before then. I’m at 10 months now at the California service center and if I haven’t received my approval by August 23rd I can send in an out of processing times inquiry. I believe the response they gave me is standard when it is in queue 

18 hours ago, DutchGuy said:

TSC here.

Went into second AR today - likely to see a decision tomorrow.

Wow.... this is getting real.

You applied same day as me at TSC, so my fingers are crossed mine will flip soon too.

1 hour ago, kurumu said:

You applied same day as me at TSC, so my fingers are crossed mine will flip soon too.

Found the approval document under the documents tab!

I didn't expect a decision till next month, so I feel like this has come a little early.

Hang in there though, I am sure your approval is around the corner! :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Hello group! My name is Wilmarie and I’m a US citizen originally from Puerto Rico and I’m married to an Italian. Has anybody from California got their I-130 approved? We submitted on September 10, 2021 and it started to get review on September 30, 2021. Since USCIS change their website we dont even know what dates they are processing now. I tried contacting a congresswoman here in Florida without success. Our lawyer cant even contact USCIS until September 2 (this day keeps changing on their website). All the other processing centers are speeding up a bit more and I feel helpless with the California center. 😞

Edited by Wilmarie Rivera

2 minutes ago, Wilmarie Rivera said:

Hello group! My name is Wilmarie and I’m a US citizen originally from Puerto Rico and I’m married to an Italian. Has anybody from California got their I-130 approved? We submitted on September 10, 2021 and it started to get review on September 30, 2021. Since USCIS change their website we dont even know what dates they are processing now. I tried contacting a congresswoman here in Florida without success. Our lawyer cant even contact USCIS until September 2 (this day keeps changing on their website). All the other processing centers are speeding up a bit more and I feel helpless with the California center. 😞

Hi there! I’m at California service center as well and my PF is 08/31/21 and has been in active review since 09/22/21. I can’t make an out of processing times inquiry until Aug 23. I just hit 311 days today since NOA1. I am like you and hoping to get an approval before having to make that inquiry. Hang in there! And feel free to reach out to me at anytime

4 minutes ago, Wilmarie Rivera said:

Hi there! I’m at California too and my PD is 08/31/21. I have been in active review since 09/22/21. I can make an inquiry on Aug 23 for outside normal processing times but hoping that I get my approval before then so I don’t have to. I’m at 311 days since NOA1. Hang in there and feel free to reach out to me at anytime

1 hour ago, DutchGuy said:

Just checked, found the approval notice under the document tab!
So happy! Hang in there!

I’m trying my best to hang in there. I’m at 10 months (311 days since NOA1) at CSC. So hoping to hear something by the end of next month at the latest. Do you have the case tracker app? Is that how you were notified of the second AR?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
1 minute ago, Ctavarez90 said:

Hi there! I’m at California too and my PD is 08/31/21. I have been in active review since 09/22/21. I can make an inquiry on Aug 23 for outside normal processing times but hoping that I get my approval before then so I don’t have to. I’m at 311 days since NOA1. Hang in there and feel free to reach out to me at anytime

Thank you for getting back! This are very stressful times for all of us in this waiting game. I try not checking daily the website but we are at 281 days and easily we are gonna reach 300 days soon. I got my lawyer ready that the moment it hits September I’ll get him involved because it passes the normal processing times. 

37 minutes ago, Wilmarie Rivera said:

Thank you for getting back! This are very stressful times for all of us in this waiting game. I try not checking daily the website but we are at 281 days and easily we are gonna reach 300 days soon. I got my lawyer ready that the moment it hits September I’ll get him involved because it passes the normal processing times. 

Oh I know! I check like 3-4xs a day lol. I have an attorney too but I inquire on my own rather than bothering them. It’s A lot waiting since I’m at 311 days but I have faith that my approval is around the corner. But I feel emotionally exhausted. Everyone tells me once you get past this part of the process everything else is not so bad

2 hours ago, Ctavarez90 said:

I’m trying my best to hang in there. I’m at 10 months (311 days since NOA1) at CSC. So hoping to hear something by the end of next month at the latest. Do you have the case tracker app? Is that how you were notified of the second AR?

I have been pretty good about not checking daily, but just did my like weekly status check. 
Additionally, this morning at 05:00am Chicago time, my wife was notified by email that there was an action taken regarding our case, so I knew it before she did. When looking it up it still says AR, but under the documents tab we find the approval.

I have not used any trackers.

13 minutes ago, DutchGuy said:

I have been pretty good about not checking daily, but just did my like weekly status check. 
Additionally, this morning at 05:00am Chicago time, my wife was notified by email that there was an action taken regarding our case, so I knew it before she did. When looking it up it still says AR, but under the documents tab we find the approval.

I have not used any trackers.

Okay. Yea I check every day. Try not to but I just can’t help myself. Did you submit a k3 or no?

16 minutes ago, Ctavarez90 said:

Okay. Yea I check every day. Try not to but I just can’t help myself. Did you submit a k3 or no?

No K3. My theory is, the more of us that do it, the more it slows down the overall process. Those are extra cases that are opened, need to be reviewed and need to be closed.

51 minutes ago, DutchGuy said:

No K3. My theory is, the more of us that do it, the more it slows down the overall process. Those are extra cases that are opened, need to be reviewed and need to be closed.

Everyone keeps trying to convince me to send in a K3 because we are at 10 months of waiting. My husband said there’s no point just for us to wait it out. I’m just ready for my approval. And I haven’t seen any august filers at California Service Center get any approvals this month yet 😩

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.