GoGoJonnyboi

COVID Being HYPED Up Big Time...

22 posts in this topic

Tell me how is it a "pandemic" when only 0.18% of the USA population have died from the virus? Even if you took the CDC's own statistic, which is 100% false and overly inflated you will get this..

614,533 have died from the virus according to the CDC in the USA

There are 330 million Americans..

IF you can do basic math:  614,533 / 330 million = 0.18%

0.18% death is a pandemic? Now if it was 20 or 30% deaths, then yes, you should start panicking....

I know Vietnam is lockdown hardcore, so lets take Vietnam for example..

4,813 deaths with a 98 million population: 4,813 / 98 million = 0.0049%.... and that is a pandemic????

lets take Australia... 

957 deaths with a 26 million population: 957 / 26 million = 0.003%......

you see where I am getting at.... this aint about a pandemic.. it's about destroying our economy and small businesses. 

Edited by GoGoJonnyboi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Haiti
Timeline
31 minutes ago, powerpuff said:

“Only” 614,533??? Why don’t you say that to the families of those who died? It most likely would have been much higher if not for efforts to contain it, an advanced medical system and travel restrictions. 

I know, right?! How many lives have to be lost for some people to actually "care"? That so many people put $$ before life astonishes (and saddens) me. I feel so bad for the nurses and doctors that are dealing with far more death than they ever imaged - and holding the hands of the dying since their family can't be there. The trauma left on the medical staff and families -some of whom can't say goodbye in person- is in the millions- in the USA alone.  

Our K1 Journey    I-129f

Service Center : Texas Service Center   Transferred? California Service Center on 8/11/14

Consulate : Port au Prince, Haiti             I-129F Sent : 4/14/2014

I-129F NOA1 : 4/24/14                            I-129F NOA2 : 9/10/14

NVC Received : 9/24/14                          NVC Left : 9/26/14

Consulate Received : 10/6/14 CEAC status changed to ready

Packet 3 Received : 10/27/14 packet received by petitioner in USA ( beneficiary never received packet 3)

Medical: 10/30/14 Dr. Buteau                  Medical picked up: 11/3/14

Packet 3 Sent : 11/10/13.. Had to schedule interview appointment and attach confirmation receipt to packet

Interview Date : 12/1/14                           Interview Result : Approved !

Visa Received : 12/10/14 picked up at Jacmel location

US Entry : 12/15/14 Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Apply for Social Security Card: 12/30/14 Connecticut

Marriage: 1/26/15

Adjustment of Status

CIS Office : Hartford                                  Filed : 3/18/15

NOA : 3/25/15                                            Biometrics : 4/15/15

Approved: 8/31/15                                     Received: 9/8/15

EAD

CIS Office : Hartford                                  Filed : 3/18/15

NOA : 3/25/15                                            Approved: 6/12/15

Received: 6/20/15

Removal of Conditions I-751

Filed: 8/14/17 at VSC                                 NOA: 8/15/17 Received 8/21 by mail

Biometrics: Dated: 8/25/17   Received 9/2/17   Appointment 9/11/17 

Approved: 10/23/18 -no interview

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Luckycuds said:

I know, right?! How many lives have to be lost for some people to actually "care"? That so many people put $$ before life astonishes (and saddens) me. I feel so bad for the nurses and doctors that are dealing with far more death than they ever imaged - and holding the hands of the dying since their family can't be there. The trauma left on the medical staff and families -some of whom can't say goodbye in person- is in the millions- in the USA alone.  

Were you this upset about all the HIV deaths?  Or is this a new trend with you?

Timeline
27 minutes ago, LIBrty4all said:

I am not sure what you are getting at here?

But, in case you are sincere, which I don't think you are, I wasn't born when HIV/AIDS first was discovered in the USA. However, all 700,000 deaths that have occurred since the 1980s in the USA from HIV/AIDS is, of course, sad. I am glad there is treatment out there that can have people live a full life and it is not as much of a "death sentence" as it once was. It's crazy to think that almost the same amount of people in the US have died of COVID in the past 17 months as has died of AIDS/HIV in the USA over the last 40 years.  

And as someone who has lost a loved one due to COVID, when hospitals/nursing homes didn't have proper PPE (yet the White House stated otherwise), COVID hits a bit closer to home than AIDS/HIV; yet nonetheless the deaths are upsetting. 

Our K1 Journey    I-129f

Service Center : Texas Service Center   Transferred? California Service Center on 8/11/14

Packet 3 Received : 10/27/14 packet received by petitioner in USA ( beneficiary never received packet 3)

Packet 3 Sent : 11/10/13.. Had to schedule interview appointment and attach confirmation receipt to packet

Interview Date : 12/1/14                           Interview Result : Approved !

Adjustment of Status

EAD

Filed: 8/14/17 at VSC                                 NOA: 8/15/17 Received 8/21 by mail

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Luckycuds said:

I am not sure what you are getting at here?

But, in case you are sincere, which I don't think you are, I wasn't born when HIV/AIDS first was discovered in the USA. However, all 700,000 deaths that have occurred since the 1980s in the USA from HIV/AIDS is, of course, sad. I am glad there is treatment out there that can have people live a full life and it is not as much of a "death sentence" as it once was. It's crazy to think that almost the same amount of people in the US have died of COVID in the past 17 months as has died of AIDS/HIV in the USA over the last 40 years.  

And as someone who has lost a loved one due to COVID, when hospitals/nursing homes didn't have proper PPE (yet the White House stated otherwise), COVID hits a bit closer to home than AIDS/HIV; yet nonetheless the deaths are upsetting. 

Of COURSE I am sincere!  HIV is a pandemic much worse than covid, as regards the amount of time it has been going on as well as the lives of all the youth it has destroyed over the years.

What's crazy is that people don't CARE about all the HIV deaths, but seem to care about the covid deaths.  I suspect it's because they have grown immune to the death toll over the decades.  And we never shut down ANYTHING due to HIV.  Just like we have never shut down the US over the flu.  Granted, 40-60,000 deaths per year isn't as bad as the covid toll, but at the same time, the covid deaths aren't as bad as claimed, either.  No one actually believes the 700,000 number, especially the healthcare workers involved in caring for the sick.  Only those who religiously pay attention to the MSM are likely to believe the inflated death toll being put out today.

Thankfully, I have never known anyone who died from AIDS, nor from covid.  And thus far, only one person from the vaccine.  

1 hour ago, Luckycuds said:

You sound like the type of person ( like 99% of the population) who obeys what the government and media tells them, rather than doing your own research to figure out the truth..

Did you know that in the USA, in 2019, 659,000 people died from heart disease. and 600,000 from cancer... the numbers have been consistent for years.... where was the OUTRAGE in those years????? see link below

https://cdn.jamanetwork.com/ama/content_public/journal/jama/938696/jvp210048t1_1620430592.92326.png?Expires=1632076444&Signature=IrUIPSJ7kvWpEMTB~kFLIs7YeHqnO33CHweevQ-5nXBMJ0N6xY9s9187X96JuRl7XPh5xd4pyIlmQ8kty3xW0tMKsZvl8kX1Arha4HgS~vLP7~jauHxVkzqoCdqktBrglHNq2nIUyTI29UtIW0pPkPLGoZe8Q1oV8RHWO-60L67hOPkLEfd63iEMQVWl89upNwwmawytyxBgyw0MX8qH3xCRVZMVM-oZac4AdFW2-nAti4tvqQQIUnbrTNnQBrs1Wuz7n264zEGfi4dANVKapEd07L7VxItO~ToUkQMxumG3glkv9DjdYBjhA3PqW8oq-FTx4KbaPuh-DRfIAEFCog__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIE5G5CRDK6RD3PGA

and like i said before, the # of COVID deaths you see is highly inflated.. if someone dies in a car accident, they will label it as COVID, since the hospital will get money from the government... if someone dies from falling, they label it as COVID... how do I know??? I have done my research and my sister who has been a nurse for 15 years told me... they are pressured by the higher-ups in hospitals to label everything as COVID so they can get money from the government.. alot hospital are like that.

also, most of those "hospitals being a warzone" videos you see on TV (the brainwashing box) are all staged and fake in order to case FEAR in the public. fear is a tool of control. Those staged videos are done by crisis actors... see video below.. this cant get any more faker..

https://twitter.com/wakethesheepnow/status/1425413076728393730https://twitter.com/wakethesheepnow/status/1425413076728393730

and not only that, since the hospitals are WARZONES like the media says, then why are nurses and doctors dancing on tiktok? do they have that much free time to make videos???

see link..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRHIebJ3g7I

https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/tiktok-nurses-funeral-meme-coronavirus/

Edited by GoGoJonnyboi

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, LIBrty4all said:

I lost a cousin to HIV so the question feels personal. Back then cultural and politics got in the way of empathy and his death was darkened by family members not supporting each other. Even though the stigma was over lifestyle and not vaccines and masks it feels like deja Vu.

I really don't get why some insist this is a culture war issue. The virus is real agnostic to someone's life view. The science is clear. 

and here is the cherry on top...

obama had a huge birthday party, and supplied his guest with marijuana and guess what, none of them are social distancing or wearing a mask!!

while countries like Australia and Vietnam are going into hardcore lockdown and many states in the US are requiring mask again (regarding of vaccination status), we have obama having a huge party!

these Elites are LAUGHING at you sheep while drinking their $10,000 bottle of champagne.. they are having fun, while you are forced to stay at home like a prisoner and fear for your life due to this "pandemic".

Timeline
30 minutes ago, LIBrty4all said:

Of COURSE I am sincere!  HIV is a pandemic much worse than covid, as regards the amount of time it has been going on as well as the lives of all the youth it has destroyed over the years.

What's crazy is that people don't CARE about all the HIV deaths, but seem to care about the covid deaths.  I suspect it's because they have grown immune to the death toll over the decades.  And we never shut down ANYTHING due to HIV.  Just like we have never shut down the US over the flu.  Granted, 40-60,000 deaths per year isn't as bad as the covid toll, but at the same time, the covid deaths aren't as bad as claimed, either.  No one actually believes the 700,000 number, especially the healthcare workers involved in caring for the sick.  Only those who religiously pay attention to the MSM are likely to believe the inflated death toll being put out today.

Thankfully, I have never known anyone who died from AIDS, nor from covid.  And thus far, only one person from the vaccine.  

I'm sorry, but 13,000 people in the US die from AIDS/HIV per year. Even one is sad- however, this is nothing (numbers wise) in comparison to how many people in the US have died of COVID in a year. If you can't figure this out from just these numbers alone, then I have nothing to say to you. No one in my circle doesn't believe that there have been almost 700,000 deaths; and all the healthcare workers I know think it's even higher... so again; not sure where your info is coming from. Nurses are quitting because this isn't what they signed up for- death after death that can be almost prevented with a FREE vaccine. Are you a healthcare provider that cares for the sick and doesn't believe this? I highly doubt it. By the way- I'm a health care provider. I don't know what MSM is so I clearly don't religiously pay attention to it- I actually don't have cable and I don't read up on only ONE news source.  It just boggles my mind some people are in such disbelief.  

Also, I'm sorry but the first year AIDS/HIV was "discovered" in the USA 121 people have died. You seriously can't compare HIV/AIDS to COVID. 

Our K1 Journey    I-129f

Adjustment of Status

EAD

Timeline
46 minutes ago, GoGoJonnyboi said:

You sound like the type of person ( like 99% of the population) who obeys what the government and media tells them, rather than doing your own research to figure out the truth..

Did you know that in the USA, in 2019, 659,000 people died from heart disease. and 600,000 from cancer... the numbers have been consistent for years.... where was the OUTRAGE in those years????? see link below

https://cdn.jamanetwork.com/ama/content_public/journal/jama/938696/jvp210048t1_1620430592.92326.png?Expires=1632076444&Signature=IrUIPSJ7kvWpEMTB~kFLIs7YeHqnO33CHweevQ-5nXBMJ0N6xY9s9187X96JuRl7XPh5xd4pyIlmQ8kty3xW0tMKsZvl8kX1Arha4HgS~vLP7~jauHxVkzqoCdqktBrglHNq2nIUyTI29UtIW0pPkPLGoZe8Q1oV8RHWO-60L67hOPkLEfd63iEMQVWl89upNwwmawytyxBgyw0MX8qH3xCRVZMVM-oZac4AdFW2-nAti4tvqQQIUnbrTNnQBrs1Wuz7n264zEGfi4dANVKapEd07L7VxItO~ToUkQMxumG3glkv9DjdYBjhA3PqW8oq-FTx4KbaPuh-DRfIAEFCog__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIE5G5CRDK6RD3PGA

and like i said before, the # of COVID deaths you see is highly inflated.. if someone dies in a car accident, they will label it as COVID, since the hospital will get money from the government... if someone dies from falling, they label it as COVID... how do I know??? I have done my research and my sister who has been a nurse for 15 years told me... they are pressured by the higher-ups in hospitals to label everything as COVID so they can get money from the government.. alot hospital are like that.

also, most of those "hospitals being a warzone" videos you see on TV (the brainwashing box) are all staged and fake in order to case FEAR in the public. fear is a tool of control. Those staged videos are done by crisis actors... see video below.. this cant get any more faker..

https://twitter.com/wakethesheepnow/status/1425413076728393730https://twitter.com/wakethesheepnow/status/1425413076728393730

and not only that, since the hospitals are WARZONES like the media says, then why are nurses and doctors dancing on tiktok? do they have that much free time to make videos???

see link..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRHIebJ3g7I

https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/tiktok-nurses-funeral-meme-coronavirus/

You provided sources that were twitter, YouTube and tiktok. Go back to your breitbart, QANON, whatever conspiracy theory loving sites you so often enjoy. 

PLEASE PLEASE don't go running to the hospital if you get COVID. Sit it out at home. Please tell your 1% friends the same as well. 

Honestly, I can no longer argue with stupid. 

Our K1 Journey    I-129f

Adjustment of Status

EAD