Crtcl Rice Theory

Afghanistan Live Updates: Last Government-Held City in North Falls to Taliban

128 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
56 minutes ago, LIBrty4all said:

Just remember this... while we sit here in the comfort of our own homes and watch this disaster unfold before our eyes, the guy in charge is being told to tell us with his own mouth that "there is no way we could have done this better".  While people are dying.  While we are essentially handing over BILLIONS of dollars of high-tech weapons, ammunition, aircraft, drones, MRAPS, etc. to our sworn enemy.  While he goes back on vacation.

Meanwhile, these same people who are in charge... just a year or two ago they tried (and failed) to impeach that particular guy in charge for an alleged phone call (which turned out to be #fakenews).

It is no wonder our country is in the current shape it is, and why people the world over are mocking us.

In the meantime, our staunchest allies are doing things on their own.

Pentagon slammed for keeping US troops back amid UK, French rescues in Afghanistan

https://nypost.com/2021/08/19/pentagon-ripped-for-keeping-us-troops-back-amid-afghan-rescues/

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

who in particular? I am all for relocating those that served us in the Ghan

In this thread and others, the sentiment has been expressed.  I am glad you are onboard with helping those who protected our troops.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

In this thread and others, the sentiment has been expressed.  I am glad you are onboard with helping those who protected our troops.

We are all on board with helping those who assisted us.  Why isn't our President on board with that?

46 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

We are all on board with helping those who assisted us.  Why isn't our President on board with that?

He isn't even on board with saving US citizens. 

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
5 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

He isn't even on board with saving US citizens. 

i'm not even sure if he's onboard.  has anyone checked for him in the water?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

As asked (and you ignored) above, please link us to it.  Shouldn't be all that hard.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, LIBrty4all said:

As asked (and you ignored) above, please link us to it.  Shouldn't be all that hard.

I dont feel the need to import drama from other threads. In this thread it was expressed that Qatar and other Mideast countries should take the lead for most , if not all of the current evacuees. It is in this thread in black and white.  You expressed the preference that adjacent countries should take the lead in absorbing refugees, although I am not sure if you are talking about the evacuees or anyone who would like to leave the Taliban rule.  

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

i remember when the mdl cackled constantly about how so many countries in europe hated trump..........but i don't recall this ever happening to trump..........

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
39 minutes ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

I dont feel the need to import drama from other threads. In this thread it was expressed that Qatar and other Mideast countries should take the lead for most , if not all of the current evacuees. It is in this thread in black and white.  You expressed the preference that adjacent countries should take the lead in absorbing refugees, although I am not sure if you are talking about the evacuees or anyone who would like to leave the Taliban rule.  

Ahh, now that you are being pinned down, it becomes "drama" eh?

I very clearly stated that there are many countries a LOT closer to Afghanistan that should be first in line to accept either refugees or asylum seekers.  Same as those being allowed to walk across our wide-open Southern border today by the current/failing administration.  They had to go thru other countries to get to the US border.

I believe YOU were the first (and only) person in this thread to mention "muslim countries".  

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Ban Hammer said:

i remember when the mdl cackled constantly about how so many countries in europe hated trump..........but i don't recall this ever happening to trump..........

I visited several foreign countries while Trump was president.  Not one person had anything bad to say about the US or Trump.  In fact, earlier this year after the current occupant took up residence, a gentleman in another country and I had an hour-long discussion about how bad it was for his country that Trump was cheated out of the election.  

People across the world are nowhere near as blind as some of our own residents.  

12 minutes ago, LIBrty4all said:

I visited several foreign countries while Trump was president.  Not one person had anything bad to say about the US or Trump.  In fact, earlier this year after the current occupant took up residence, a gentleman in another country and I had an hour-long discussion about how bad it was for his country that Trump was cheated out of the election.  

People across the world are nowhere near as blind as some of our own residents.  

I am old enough to remember when we were told, Biden would repair our relationships with other countries and restore Americas image in the world 

Looks like Joe Hiden has just lost touch with reality. How in the realm of all that is holy do you withdraw with no plans to get your equipment or personnel out.  Good news is that Carter may now be the 2nd worst President in American history.

I think our Military leadership needs to answer a few questions also.  

Pentagon admits al Qaeda has a ‘presence’ in Afghanistan minutes after Biden says they are ‘gone’

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pentagon-admits-al-qaeda-has-a-presence-in-afghanistan-minutes-after-biden-says-they-are-gone

Timeline
2 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Looks like Joe Hiden has just lost touch with reality. How in the realm of all that is holy do you withdraw with no plans to get your equipment or personnel out.  Good news is that Carter may now be the 2nd worst President in American history.

I think our Military leadership needs to answer a few questions also.  

Pentagon admits al Qaeda has a ‘presence’ in Afghanistan minutes after Biden says they are ‘gone’

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pentagon-admits-al-qaeda-has-a-presence-in-afghanistan-minutes-after-biden-says-they-are-gone

And it took Carter almost four full years, Old Joe has done it in 7 months, and put an unqualified person in the number 2 slot.