Hawk Riders

IR-1/CR-1 Montreal DQ'd private message group goes public part 3

2,934 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, From_CAN_2_US said:

Looks like our hunch of there being very few DQs Nov onwards was spot on. I have a feeling it goes up in March/ April. But we will see.

I am May 19 DQ and feeling optimistic about receiving interview letters next month.

Very happy for everyone who received ILs. Wish you all on the spot approvals.

Yes I'm very confident you will get it in the next round. Few DQ's and also the addition of work force fueled it up :) I wasn't expecting mine before Feb so anything before that is a bonus for me. Good start to the Friday or rather great. 

Timeline

All this news is giving me hope that when I finally get DQ (soon hopefully!) that the IL will follow after. 💕 Wishing for quick movement guys!

Timeline
14 minutes ago, canuckchic said:

DQ'd Feb 19th - any reason why we wouldn't have received our IL in this batch? I'm so upset I'm shaking 

So sorry to hear that. This has happened to a couple of people in the past (I believe September 2020 DQs).

It might just be an error on Montreal's part. I would email them immediately and request for your interview to be scheduled. They may not reply, but from what we saw in the past, you will be fitted into the first available slots in December.

Edited by From_CAN_2_US

1 minute ago, From_CAN_2_US said:

So sorry to hear that. This has happened to a couple of people in the past (I believe September 2020 DQs).

It might just be an error on Montreal's part. I would email them immediately and request for your interview to be scheduled. They may not reply, but from what we saw in the past, you will be fitted into the first available slots in December.

Thank you - Where do I email?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

with the IL batch issued, common questions are surging again... please remember to consult the FAQ linked in my signature for the answers to many questions

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Canada.gif

Timeline
21 minutes ago, canuckchic said:

Thank you - Where do I email?

Not 100% sure, but I believe it is this email:

Montreal-IV-DV@state.gov 

Request for an expedite.

Source: https://ca.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulates/consular-operations-updates/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Canada5 said:

Hi! I got this error + so did someone else.

I believe the system takes awhile to update! (I’ve seen this happen on the forum a few times now!) I plan on trying again in an hour or so :) 

...please update your timeline! https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=385134

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Canada.gif

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Hawk Riders said:

Hey Hawk Riders, I noticed my data wasn't updated on the spreadsheet and just wanted to let you know my timeline is updated.

DQ'd April 30th 2020

Expedite Request Approved August 27th 2020

IL Received Sept 20th 2021

Interview Date October 19th at 1300 hrs

Thanks!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, kirbhava said:

Hi! When we go to register our appointment - we see four options 

I selected the first option (received a Consular interview appointment date from NVC...) but it's not letting us register. Should I have selected another option? Any help appreciated! 268607640_ScreenShot2021-10-15at11_13_59AM.thumb.png.9393a923621edaabc0ff605f0cf98404.png

Hey! A few of us are in the same boat…I believe it takes awhile for it to update!!! I just tried a minute ago, and it’s giving me the same message…I’m planning on trying again in about 12 hours :)

Just now, Canada5 said:

Hey! A few of us are in the same boat…I believe it takes awhile for it to update!!! I just tried a minute ago, and it’s giving me the same message…I’m planning on trying again in about 12 hours :)

Got it! I appreciate the quick response - just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing anything incorrectly. Thank you! 

Timeline

Hello, 

I am new here. I just had my interview on Oct 13th, DQ: Oct 29th 2020. I was approved in the interview and my CEAC status is in final processing at the moment. 

@Hawk Riders please add me to the spreadsheet. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.