2,965 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Greece
Timeline
3 hours ago, Nina Galia said:

Hello guys.  I hope everyone is doing great. My vawa was approved on 02/26/2021 and still I have not received the approval letter.  Anyone else in this situation? Sent Uscis an e request but still nothing.  I am scared if I would need to attend the GC interview and no letter.  Any suggestions! Thanks a lot 💫👐

Hi. when did you send your 360? and how long did it take to approval 

hi folks I have a question how long does take rfe respond from uscis ?

I'm one of who submitted I360 on September 19 2019 after 16 or 17 months they asked RFE and I responded it as fast as I could. 9 days ago they received and says USCIS HAS BEGUN WORKING ON YOUR CASE AGAIN.and my attorney charged me 1200$ I am also on removal proceeding! I wish my dream will come though like many of us !

4 hours ago, Reister said:

Same here . Mine was approved on June and still no Approval letter . Someone here said it may take up to 6-8 months to get the approval letter which is weird. Some others said it took them 45-50 days to get in the mail 

Wow such a long time .. I hope uscis won't schedule my GC and I won't have the approval letter .😏

Filed: Other Country: American Samoa
Timeline
7 hours ago, Reister said:

Same here . Mine was approved on June and still no Approval letter . Someone here said it may take up to 6-8 months to get the approval letter which is weird. Some others said it took them 45-50 days to get in the mail 

Mine was approved 9 months ago but not approval letter. Does i485 interview time starts after c31 approval or after approval notice?

Just now, Singh1397 said:

Mine was approved 9 months ago but not approval letter. Does i485 interview time starts after c31 approval or after approval notice?

To be honest with you I don’t know as I am in the same similar situation . Technically C31 EAD is issued only after the approval of I-360. I will ask my lawyer more about the details of how is how on Monday . Will let you know 

On 7/23/2021 at 10:27 PM, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Except something changed that I do not know of, you wait 3yrs as a spouse to a USC and 5yrs if your spouse is a LPR before filing for citizenship!😊👍

Everytime I see you'll give the timeline to file for citizenship I laugh and shake my head because when I got my gc from my attorney she send me an email saying I am eligible in 5 years to file for citizenship and she made sure to add March 11th 2026. She's the one who filed my vawa she know I was married to a USC but she don't know am eligible to file in 3 years? Thank God I found this group you guys know alot more than half of these attorneys, good for her when she's waiting for me to file March 11th 2026 I will already be a US citizen God's willing😊

Timeline
14 hours ago, Nina Galia said:

Hello guys.  I hope everyone is doing great. My vawa was approved on 02/26/2021 and still I have not received the approval letter.  Anyone else in this situation? Sent Uscis an e request but still nothing.  I am scared if I would need to attend the GC interview and no letter.  Any suggestions! Thanks a lot 💫👐

Can you try to get help from congressman to get a copy of approval letter. Also if you have a lawyer is it possible that they overlooked your mail? Another possibility i can think of if your address changed is that uscis sent to old address. 

Edited by Texas Girl

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline
1 hour ago, Optimistic1986 said:

I’m part of the crew. Sept 2018 here hun

But your vawa case is approved, right? Mine not. Still waiting for vawa

Hi all. My attorney informed me that I have a biometrics appointment tomorrow and mailed me the receipt notice. I never received it and my attorney will not respond so I have no copy of it. Any advice? Can I still show up without the notice? Thanks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 7/24/2021 at 10:05 AM, Nina Galia said:

My Vawa was Approved in March 2021 and I got my approval notice in June 2021, i think it is best you contact your local congressman.

Feb - 18 - 2019  - I360/I-485/I-765 Filled  ( Vermont )

Feb - 25 - 2019  - I360/I-485/I-765  Received

Sep - 17 -2019   - I-765 Approved. (C9)

Jun - 20 - 2020  - I-765 Renewal Sent

Sep - 08 - 2020  - I-765 - Approved (C9)

Oct - 15 - 2020  -  RFE Received ( Good Faith Marriage )

Nov - 15 - 2020  - RFE Sent

Mar - 05 - 2021  - EAD Approved ( C31 )

Mar - 05 - 2021  - I-360 Approved 

Mar - 08 - 2021  - I-485 Case Moved to new office. 

May - 25 -2021  - I-360 Approval Notice Arrived

Nov - 12 -2021  - i-693 - Notice to Submit Medical

Nov - 17 -2021  - i-693 - Sent to USCIS 

Dec -16 2021 - I-485 Approved, GC in Production.

Field Office : Long Island, NY

Timeline
1 hour ago, saraa88 said:

Hi all. My attorney informed me that I have a biometrics appointment tomorrow and mailed me the receipt notice. I never received it and my attorney will not respond so I have no copy of it. Any advice? Can I still show up without the notice? Thanks!

Yes you can go there for your biometrics but they might do it for you if you are lucky, 

make sure you have this documents handy:

(1) your previous EAD card if you have it 

(2)  your photo ID card if you have it

(3) your social security card 

(4) your any notice of action receipt notice 

good luck  😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.