WeNandC

I-751 August Filers - Removing Conditions

514 posts in this topic

On 8/18/2022 at 1:12 PM, tanksinatra9 said:

SRC August 2021 filer here. For me their timeline says 11.5 months and I am over that and still no updates.

Me too! No movement since 22nd Sept fingerprints reused which is ironically the date I can raise a case enquiry!! 

Late 2016: Met playing Clash of Kings the West

Feb 2017: Started online "dating"

May 2017: Met in Orlando

July 2017: Arkansas and Seminole (1 night) visit

October 2017: Washington DC visit.

December 2017: Seminole OKC home visit and Amanda  met Chayne's kids and dad.

January 2018:  York England visit Chayne met Amanda's son.

April 2018: London/Paris/York visit we got engaged on April 6th!!

April 19th 2018: packet sent

April 23rd 2018: USPS say packet signed for.

April 25th 2018: Electronic NOA1 received 

April 26th 2018: Cheque Cashed

April 30th 2018: hard copy NOA1 received

June 2018: Seminole visit, Amanda met Chayne's  adult son

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

You know... I filed my wife's N400 last night and today it has already auto generated two documents. One being the receipt, and the Second document being the biometrics reuse document that we all had to wait a couple weeks or so to be sent to us after filing the I751. Tells me everything really is online and if the system can determine the reuse of biometrics, then just how backed up are they that they have to manually go through everyone's files just to make a decision? I know my wife is currently down my throat asking me if I am lying to her about her immigration because one of her other friends filed their I751 after we did (Her friends is also LIN like ours is) and apparently got their 10yr in the mail recently, so they all think I am lying to her. lol

Well, at least the N400 is easy to file. Just make sure you have everything accessible that you basically used to file for the K1, AOS, and ROC combined, and it is pretty smooth and just need to update certain documents. lol

5 hours ago, newlifeofabc said:

SRC August 2021 Filer here. Not sure if this is encouraging for everyone still waiting. My case finally got transferred to another office. It’s not approved yet but at least they worked on my case. 
Good luck everyone!

Did you apply for n400 or just i751?

5 hours ago, newlifeofabc said:

SRC August 2021 Filer here. Not sure if this is encouraging for everyone still waiting. My case finally got transferred to another office. It’s not approved yet but at least they worked on my case. 
Good luck everyone!

Same situation here. I concurrently applied for my citizenship N400, and that is under active review also. August 2021 applicant for removal of conditions - no update for one year and one day. 

Timeline

I am assuming that as well for the SRC filiers who filed their N400s as well only because I filed it for my Wife but her is at LIN and has not received any updates about a transfer BUT our friend who filed their N400 a day after we did this week for his wife who is located at SRC did get that transfer notice today.

Another August 2021 filer here, with fingerprints taken in June 2022. Filed my n400 on the 1st of August, and I had my biometrics taken again on August 22nd which makes me think the i751 filing has not been pushed through at all since the June. 

I hope it's not a political thing which is what everyone seems to be obsessed with these days. Strong anti-immigrant narratives in the red states

No movement on my ROC application at SRC since biometrics reused on 22nd September , NOA date 8/25/21 

started my n400 application online and at evidence section. 
@WillieT1986 what evidence did you use? 

event.png

Filed: Other Timeline

Update on my husband's case (kind  of):

We applied for his naturalization two weeks ago and his I-751 case was transferred a couple of days afterwards to NBC. His citizenship case shows "actively being reviewed" but I'm not entirely sure if that's accurate lol

On 8/22/2022 at 9:49 AM, WillieT1986 said:

You know... I filed my wife's N400 last night and today it has already auto generated two documents. One being the receipt, and the Second document being the biometrics reuse document that we all had to wait a couple weeks or so to be sent to us after filing the I751. Tells me everything really is online and if the system can determine the reuse of biometrics, then just how backed up are they that they have to manually go through everyone's files just to make a decision? I know my wife is currently down my throat asking me if I am lying to her about her immigration because one of her other friends filed their I751 after we did (Her friends is also LIN like ours is) and apparently got their 10yr in the mail recently, so they all think I am lying to her. lol

Well, at least the N400 is easy to file. Just make sure you have everything accessible that you basically used to file for the K1, AOS, and ROC combined, and it is pretty smooth and just need to update certain documents. lol

Ours is on the exact same boat lol

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days & AOS w/EAD and AP: 180 days

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

08/20/21: Filed ROC

08/23/21: USCIS received package

08/25/21: Text received/Case # assigned

08/26/22: Case transferred to NBC for "speedy processing"

Citizenship:

08/22/22: Filed N-400 online

08/22/22: NOA1/Biometrics Reused                                                                                                           

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
On 8/22/2022 at 9:49 AM, WillieT1986 said:

We are also in Columbus and also assigned to LIN! (but we're February 2022 filers).

FROM F1 TO AOS

October 17, 2019 AOS receipt date 

December 09, 2019: Biometric appointment

January 15, 2020 RFE received

January 30, 2020  RFE response sent

Feb 7: EAD approved and interview scheduled

March 18, 2020 Interview cancelled

April 14th 2020: RFE received

April 29, 2020 Approved without interview

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

February 1, 2022 package sent

March 28, 2022 Fingerprints reused

July 18, 2023 approval

July 20, 2023 Card in hand

N400 

January 30,2023: Online filing

February 4th, 2023: Biometric appointment

June 15th, 2023: Case actively being reviewed

July 11th, 2023: Interview scheduled.

August 30th, 2023: Interview!

August 31st, 2023: Oath ceremony scheduled.

Sept 19th, 2023: Officially a US citizen!

Timeline
On 8/30/2022 at 4:12 PM, AmandaandChayne said:

No movement on my ROC application at SRC since biometrics reused on 22nd September , NOA date 8/25/21 

started my n400 application online and at evidence section. 
@WillieT1986 what evidence did you use? 

For the Evidence About Marriage portion, I used a copy of all my Rental Agreement Leases with our Names and Signatures on them, my Veterans Group Life Insurance Policy that shows the policy and my Beneficiaries with her being listed as the majority, IRS Transcripts again lol (Although it asks for them already but hey they can get them again lol) Joint Bank & Credit Card info, as well as out Auto Insurance Policies, and our joint Car Loan. 

For the Additional Evidence, I added our 2020 Census Letter because I know they can utilize that reference number to see what info was listed for this household back during the 2020 Census, a picture of us at a VA Hospital getting our 1st Covid Vaccine shot together, copies of our Covid Cards that shows they were done through the VA Hospital, as well as her being on my AT&T Account as an Authorized User and being on my Phone Plan since I have them all online listed as our names not just our phone numbers. 

I did what I could and some of these I also used for her ROC as well so just a lot of repeat from ROC Evidence lol

On 8/31/2022 at 8:17 PM, celie&joseph said:

Update on my husband's case (kind  of):

We applied for his naturalization two weeks ago and his I-751 case was transferred a couple of days afterwards to NBC. His citizenship case shows "actively being reviewed" but I'm not entirely sure if that's accurate lol

Ours is on the exact same boat lol

My buddy whose SRC was transferred found an article online explaining that SRC was heavily backed up and the transfer to NBC was to lessen the load and hopefully speed up those files transferred as well. He is thinking that those transferred will definitely be done quicker hopefully.

1 hour ago, Rocio0010 said:

We are also in Columbus and also assigned to LIN! (but we're February 2022 filers).

Nice! Seems LIN is definitely varying for sure. My wife has a friend in New Jersey that filed who was also LIN after we did and they already got their 10yr. Soo seems the system is definitely varying in a very very odd way. Who knows, you might not wait as long as we did, or well are haha.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I’ve raised  case enquiry online this morning via the link provided (first day outside normal processing times (13 months) for my I-751 anyone else done this? 

event.png

Timeline
13 hours ago, K&N10 said:

What is better for N400. Send it online or printed ? Please share your experiences :) thank u

Honestly, and this is just my personal opinion, but I would think doing it online is easier and more efficient. When filing online the process is smooth and automates the 24 page document for you. (Believe it was 24 it was a lot) and after submitting the online form once it is pending it will auto-generate both your receipt and my wife also got her biometric waived letter auto-generated as well a day after filing. That said, I would say filing online is better rather than paying for USPS, etc and waiting for it to arrive, risking lost in mail, waiting for them to scan everything into the system, etc. We filed online on a Sunday and everything was automated thereon. Also, you can also upload more files as well after if anything needs to be submitted.

I would love to provide screenshots but it is linked to my wifes phone who just landed in Vietnam for 4 weeks. lol

59 minutes ago, AmandaandChayne said:

Well I’ve raised  case enquiry online this morning via the link provided (first day outside normal processing times (13 months) for my I-751 anyone else done this? 

Not here. What does that do? Give you further info on the package, or ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.