WeNandC

I-751 August Filers - Removing Conditions

514 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

image.thumb.png.2532afea6c3c4cffac0bb18695010d1e.pngimage.thumb.png.98f6d014fd20cb76aa76d34320b8335a.png

My wife just got the text that her status updated.

They finally changed her I-751 to Transferred, as well as set her N400 to Recommended to be Approved and that her Ceremony will be scheduled.

So she is pretty happy about it.

Edited by WillieT1986

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
2 hours ago, WillieT1986 said:

image.thumb.png.2532afea6c3c4cffac0bb18695010d1e.pngimage.thumb.png.98f6d014fd20cb76aa76d34320b8335a.png

They finally changed her I-751 to Transferred, as well as set her N400 to Recommended to be Approved and that her Ceremony will be scheduled.

Fantastic! Congratulations to her!!!

11 hours ago, Joyoussinger said:

Fantastic! Congratulations to her!!!

14 hours ago, WillieT1986 said:

AWESOME! Hopefully this means the i751 is approved and a second interview isn't necessary. LETS GOOOOO. Please keep us posted on when you get notified about your oath

Timeline
8 hours ago, theblooray said:

AWESOME! Hopefully this means the i751 is approved and a second interview isn't necessary. LETS GOOOOO. Please keep us posted on when you get notified about your oath

Yeah, she received two updates today about her ROC but ended with the ROC being approved. Maybe tomorrow she will get an update about her Oath Ceremony being Scheduled.

Guys. My I-751 case was approved on the same day I had my n-400 interview on Dec 9th. It was a combo interview after I reminded the officer I had a pending I-751. I was “grilled” for 2 hours but at the end of the interview, the officer gave me a big smile, congrated me, and wished me good luck in the US. I checked my USCUS account and the status for I-741 and N-400 both got updated. I am just waiting on the oath ceremony to be scheduled. Thanks for everybody’s support and help! I wish you all get approved real soon!

3 minutes ago, newlifeofabc said:

Guys. My I-751 case was approved on the same day I had my n-400 interview on Dec 9th. It was a combo interview after I reminded the officer I had a pending I-751. I was “grilled” for 2 hours but at the end of the interview, the officer gave me a big smile, congrated me, and wished me good luck in the US. I checked my USCUS account and the status for I-741 and N-400 both got updated. I am just waiting on the oath ceremony to be scheduled. Thanks for everybody’s support and help! I wish you all get approved real soon!

Amazing news! Congratulations! Please keep us posted on when you get notified of your oath ceremony.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
1 hour ago, newlifeofabc said:

Congratulations!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 12/7/2022 at 7:50 PM, WillieT1986 said:

Appreciate you sharing this SS. Helps us all and gives us a picture of our own possible senecios.

Our dates for I-751 are pretty much the same. We just didn’t file N-400 until end of October. We also filed thru LIN and IOE. 

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

Timeline
20 hours ago, newlifeofabc said:

Awesome! Hope you have your ceremony before the end of the year.

Timeline
4 hours ago, BJ & Christine said:

Appreciate you sharing this SS. Helps us all and gives us a picture of our own possible senecios.

Our dates for I-751 are pretty much the same. We just didn’t file N-400 until end of October. We also filed thru LIN and IOE. 

Not a problem. Yeah, seems the 3yr rule is the definite route to go.

Good evening folks. N400 and i751 combo interviews were held today at Houston. The CO was kind enough to get me an ADIT stamp as well. The n400 case online has updated to 'Oath will be scheduled'. The i751 has not changed as of yet. But CO did mention I was approved for both. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, theblooray said:

Good evening folks. N400 and i751 combo interviews were held today at Houston. The CO was kind enough to get me an ADIT stamp as well. The n400 case online has updated to 'Oath will be scheduled'. The i751 has not changed as of yet. But CO did mention I was approved for both. 

WOOO!!!!! Yeah, online everything will update all at once. My wifes statuses for ROC all changed liek a day or two later after the interview and I think now she is about to get every status change in their letter form hahaha. Same will probably happen as well.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Had a combo interview with my wife for N400 @ cincinnati OH field office. Passed and ROC keeps updated with another transfer ..Anyone experiencing these updates for ROC..@willieT1986 did your wife experience the same.. Thanks 😊 

20221214_075118.jpg

17 minutes ago, Jac & Ed said:

Had a combo interview with my wife for N400 @ cincinnati OH field office. Passed and ROC keeps updated with another transfer ..Anyone experiencing these updates for ROC..@willieT1986 did your wife experience the same.. Thanks 😊 

20221214_075118.jpg

Honestly a lot of these updates are system generated based on what barcodes the CO scans and what they click on their screens. It's all over the place. My ROC has had no updates, N400 says interview will be scheduled a few seconds after the end of the interview. I was told by my CO that I was approved for both. So...I wouldn't put too much thought into it. If you've passed, then you just wait it out for that oath notice :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.