J&D1008

JUNE 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS

636 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, naemi said:

I see the same message! According to USCIS website, they are having a maintenance at the moment.

47F258D3-8B37-4860-8283-4B92B75960DC.thumb.jpeg.6e1dc7660e50a82952c990e0ce42d6bd.jpeg

Thanks for checking, naemi! I got excited that at last there's some movement there. Well, false alarm for now. We are all praying to receive some good news this month or early next month.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline
57 minutes ago, Optimist19 said:

Hey guys, I wasn’t able to do a scan today due to the USCIS website update. If anyone was able to get numbers for today, please do share. I’ll post an update as soon as I can!

Someone was able to get in and did the calculation and provided them in the WhatsApp group chat. Here it is 

JULY 28 TH
93500:  3 APPROVALS 4 RFE
94000: 4 APPROVALS 4 RFE
94500: 3 APPROVALS 4RFE
95000: 2 APROVALS
95500: 4 APROVALS
96000: 8 APROVALS 1 RFE
96500: 1 APROVAL 2 RFE
97500: 1 APROVAL 2 RFE
43 total

Updates for yesterday:

93000: 2 Approvals (1 new / 1 in progress)

93500: 3 Approvals, 4 RFESs (7 new / 0 in progress)

94000: 4 Approvals, 4 RFESs, 1 Other (Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed) (9 new / 0 in progress)

94500: 3 Approvals, 4 RFESs, 1 RFER (8 new / 0 in progress)

95000: 2 Approvals, 1 RFER (3 new / 0 in progress)

95500: 4 Approvals (4 new / 0 in progress)

96000: 8 Approvals, 1 RFES (9 new / 0 in progress)

96500: 1 Approval, 1 RFES (2 new / 0 in progress)

97500: 1 Approval, 2 RFESs (3 new / 0 in progress)

102000: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)

07/28/22: 48 Total Updates: 28 Approvals, 16 RFESs, 3 RFERs, 1 Other (Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed)

May (18) + June (48) = 66 updates

17 minutes ago, Jude C said:

My case tracker is not letting me run cases for some reason. The search function is no longer there. Anybody have the same issue? 

Android app seems to be working. I'm thinking they will need to update the iOS app due to the changes the USCIS website made yesterday with how the forms are submitted. I'm sure the developers are already fixing it but App Store update approvals tend to take a bit longer.

15 minutes ago, Xiaova said:

Android app seems to be working. I'm thinking they will need to update the iOS app due to the changes the USCIS website made yesterday with how the forms are submitted. I'm sure the developers are already fixing it but App Store update approvals tend to take a bit longer.

Thank you for the insight. 

If there is someone with the iOS app who can update the June spreadsheet, let me know. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hUb8mdiE2N7peEHhU5aUN0r4GXNFBcm5hGHjbGIYr6Q/edit?usp=sharing

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
1 hour ago, atcnaydn said:

We got our approval today! We are June 9 filers, 97500 range. Thanks to everyone here helping us bear the process. Xiaova and Optimist19 especially :)

Good luck to everyone!

This is such a happy day for us! Like my fiance said, thanks to everyone. It helped us so much see that other people were on the same long journey. And to be able to see what they processed daily gave me hope.

I wish everyone patience and good luck! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
17 hours ago, Polyterpe said:

This is such a happy day for us! Like my fiance said, thanks to everyone. It helped us so much see that other people were on the same long journey. And to be able to see what they processed daily gave me hope.

I wish everyone patience and good luck! 

Congrats on getting approved!  We will also be going through the Ankara embassy.  

16 hours ago, DP&JP said:

To everyone getting RFEs, what are they asking for typically?

Check this thread -- https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/573657-new-k-1-rfe-master-list/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.