HUZIFA

Please advise me (Diversity Visa) Merged)

85 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

You failed to meet the requirements for DV so your application became subject to the Labour Certification requirements and were refused under that clause.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

2 minutes ago, Boiler said:

You failed to meet the requirements for DV so your application became subject to the Labour Certification requirements and were refused under that clause.

I have suggest to you I hope to use it I prefer close this website I believe if someone inquire about his case that has already aprroved at interview but his ceac said refused you will say your case is refused can you apply again don't spread the negative you must know the rules well then say anything based on the rules I wanna tell you every case is different other any case all this depend on counsl, 

I had my friend got refused his dv visa at interview under section 212a 4 then got visa after refused but if he was asked you here he was today stay at his country please don't spread negative every one knows us visa is very Strang and dependent the luck and mood of the counsl 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I thought you wanted to know what 212 A 5 meant?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, arken said:

Of course you can go up to the gate, you won't be allowed inside.

Just to summarize, the CO asked for the transcript to be submitted via dropbox at your time but you insisted and said you'll provide it right there but you provided an email printout of your grades, not the transcript, That seems to be the reason of refusal. The CO gave you one chance for submission, you didn't submit, now it seems the CO isn't giving you another chance.

EXACTLY..... Sometimes we are in a such a rush that we do not take the time to complete the task.  IO asked for a specific document, did not submit the specific document, so he rejected what was submitted therefore you were refused.  

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

until a visa page is added to your passport ,  it is refused

even an issued visa can be recalled and revoked and it happened here to a vj member for a CR1 (mississippi with a Moroccan spouse)

saying everything looks ok at interview does not mean approved (nor even denied ) the visa

it means "everything looks ok"  but futher security checks on your documents (or not submitting the correct documents the CO asked for),  means documents were not ok  (just looked like they might be)

and you can apply again for DV lottery and hope to get selected out of the millions that enter 

but if there were issues with misrepresentation on this application,  you will be denied again  / so you would have to prove you were eligible this time 

Actually don't get angry with VJ members here  /  they can not change the decision a CO  makes 

and all have honestly answered your questions 

and you were angry with one member who knows the immigration system 

we wish you well and honestly wish we could help but fighting a CO decision is not in our hands

so,  very sorry as you won and lost 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, HUZIFA said:

I'm in this website to spread positive to me and to every one in future to see my post let us know every case different every counslate different every counsl any thing already wrote from god will happen no one knows where you will be happy in future in your home country or in USA, I know every one want all dreams become as possible soon time  but the god knows if you get it you will be happy or not 

and God has control so trust Him 

all happens in His time not ours

3 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

and God has control so trust Him 

all happens in His time not ours

I cant to describe my feelings after read your comment I know you from Morocco so I will say شكرا لكي بزاف بزاف ع هذه الكلمات المشجعة 

I hope all people in this website become like you to encourage and spread positive energy sometime you will feeling all people stand with counsl dissections and I know very well they know too most of the counsl decisions it's not clear and the counslate also know that so they not allowed with review the counsl decisions by court or even any one from counslate to review the case they know most of the cases got refuse qualified for the visa because its impossible can human to determine if someone qualified for visa by one interview = 2mins,

Timeline
6 minutes ago, HUZIFA said:

I cant to describe my feelings after read your comment I know you from Morocco so I will say شكرا لكي بزاف بزاف ع هذه الكلمات المشجعة 

I hope all people in this website become like you to encourage and spread positive energy sometime you will feeling all people stand with counsl dissections and I know very well they know too most of the counsl decisions it's not clear and the counslate also know that so they not allowed with review the counsl decisions by court or even any one from counslate to review the case they know most of the cases got refuse qualified for the visa because its impossible can human to determine if someone qualified for visa by one interview = 2mins,

chokran   la mochkila

and again ,  we would all help if we could

• Ontarkie changed the title to Please advise me (Diversity Visa) Merged)
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Duplicate threads merged. Do not start more then one thread for the same or related topic~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

• Ontarkie locked, unlocked and locked this topic
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~One post removed for Personal attack. Thread will remain locked as there have been 3 threads on this topic merged and the OP continues to go around in circles. This thread is not to be restarted in any shape or form. Again do not restart this thread.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.