HUZIFA

Please advise me (Diversity Visa) Merged)

85 posts in this topic

3625 Satisfied Customers

Pearl
Pearl Wilson, Lawyer's Assistant
Welcome! How can I help with your immigration question?
You
Helo Mr / Mrs
Pearl
Pearl Wilson, Lawyer's Assistant
Hi. How can I help?
You
I'm applicant to diversity visa, my interview was conducted on 30 April 2021 in USA consulate Mumbai, all required documents from me was OK, the consul asked me why you choice India for interview I'm said because I study here then asked which you're study I'm said pharmacy then he said what is the subjects you are studying in pharmacy I'm said just like 2 subjects then he said enough every thing is OK but I need transcript bring it and put in Dropbox, I had result for last semester in university but I kept it outside empassy with my bag, I'm said to counsl please let me bring it to you now then he said can you put it in Dropbox, finally I am convinced him and he said bring it now then I bring it from outside and submit it to Indian girl she took my passport and result for exam and told me wait after 10 mins she back my passport and give me administration process paper I'm trying to ask her why you give administration process and my case is clear after that I speak to counsl again what happened why I took administration process he said the administration process is normal thing can you leave now then I asked is there any hope to get the visa or visa he only told me read the paper, on 5may they send to me email refusal worksheet letter pdf stats not qualified for visa with no remark (X) on specific section

received_1411035999273652.jpeg

So did you have the proof of completed high school or not? 

which country are you from when there was a question why you’re interviewing in India? 

who completed your DV lottery entry? Was it all correct? 

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

I'm from sudan I'm stay in India from 2016 until now but on July 2020 I went to sudan for renew my passport and I'm came back again on 9 November 2020 with new visa (for completion my undergraduate in India) so I think he is first question was why you contacted your interview here,

I gave him high school certificate 

First in Dv entry I choice some university course. Because I'm still studying undergraduate 

In ds260 I choice university no degree for highest education qualification. 

I am sure the counsl mistake in evalue my case 

Because I'm remember he asked me you studying in master and respond him I'm bachelor 

Edited by HUZIFA

You
I'm applicant to diversity visa, my interview was conducted on 30 April 2021 in USA consulate Mumbai, all required documents from me was OK, the consul asked me why you choice India for interview I'm said because I study here then asked which you're study I'm said pharmacy then he said what is the subjects you are studying in pharmacy I'm said just like 2 subjects then he said enough every thing is OK but I need transcript bring it and put in Dropbox, I had result for last semester in university but I kept it outside empassy with my bag, I'm said to counsl please let me bring it to you now then he said can you put it in Dropbox, finally I am convinced him and he said bring it now then I bring it from outside and submit it to Indian girl she took my passport and result for exam and told me wait after 10 mins she back my passport and give me administration process paper I'm trying to ask her why you give administration process and my case is clear after that I speak to counsl again what happened why I took administration process he said the administration process is normal thing can you leave now then I asked is there any hope to get the visa or visa he only told me read the paper, on 5may they send to me email refusal worksheet letter pdf stats not qualified for visa with no remark (X) on specific section

received_1411035999273652.jpeg

This doesn’t make sense to me. That refusal section is that you don’t have the required labor certification, but DV visa does not require you to have this (it is needed for employment based visas). 

Did you submit your high school certificate? Did you use the correct country of birth for eligibility?  Trying to figure out if there was another problem.

Edited by SusieQQQ

Yes bro I submit them high school certificate and country of birth is correct, at interview the consul asked me everything is OK but I need transcript for university studies, its usually transcript request after completing the course, I gave him at interview result for last semester he took it with my passport and after 10 mins back my passport with administration process, on 5may they were send to me this refusal letter. 

My messages with embassy, every time I I ask him about refuse reason, they didn't give me clear answer

Edited by Ontarkie
attachment removed, personal information showing

You need to edit those attachments as they have your personal email address.

Honestly, I am not sure what you can do. There is no appeal process for consular decisions. Do you have a relative in the US who can ask their congressperson to investigate this further?

Thank you bro I personally know some people got refused then they get approved 

I know someone he got refused due to he didn't have high school certificate, his sponsor taklk with embassy will provide you with high school certificate when he got it from school, there no found clear rule regarding with grand the visa or denied its just depend on mod suitaton for the counsl, at interview two guys got approved with no sponsor documents and pcc home country 

45 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

You need to edit those attachments as they have your personal email address.

Honestly, I am not sure what you can do. There is no appeal process for consular decisions. Do you have a relative in the US who can ask their congressperson to investigate this further?

Bro I wanna ask you why they are not remark for refuse reason, is it possible the counsler officer prepared the refusal letter and they forget the remark (X) on specific section, I saw many refusal worksheet letter but I didn't saw like my letter, in the first page they are say disgrard any section with no remark (X) 

And you saw my messages with embassy why when asked him provide me with refuse reason only they said refer to refusal letter and many people when got refused the answer to be clear in email and on phone (your case is refused under section......... 

But for me no clear answer last time when I asked him about my case they said my case with counsl and has been denied will remark on section should be wait we will send to you in email after 7 days they send email refer to refusal letter received from our office on 5 May and last update to my case on ceac.state.gov on 20 May 

It's first time I know case update after denied. 

I think there misunderstood to use the rule from counsl, they are not clear in many things with me, it's really strange story Its hero is the consulate and its director is the consul. 

Again, I don’t know. It’s possible you got someone who doesn’t understand diversity visa rules properly because you interviewed in India. You can try send a letter to the consulate explaining why you think the denial is in error or if you have someone in the US to get a congresspersons’s intervention to find out/discuss as I suggested earlier.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

letter says you do not qualify as you do not have 1 of the following

high school plus 2 years of college or 2 year work experience in 1 of the jobs on their list

High School Education: A high school education means successful completion of a formal course of elementary and secondary education comparable to a 12-year course in the United States.  Only formal courses of study meet this requirement; equivalency certificates (such as the G.E.D.) are not acceptable.

Work Experience: If you are qualifying with work experience, you must have two years of experience in the last five years, in an occupation which, by U.S. Department of Labor definitions, requires at least two years of training or experience that is designated as Job Zone 4 or 5, classified in a Specific Vocational Preparation (SVP) rating of 7.0 or higher. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.