J&D1008

APRIL 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS

2,043 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
1 hour ago, PKKS said:

Congrats! Fellow SA K1 journey here (November filer to be exact 😓). This gives us so much hope. I hope you guys keep posting updates about your journey so I know what to expect. Best wishes to you both and Good Luck!

@Xiaova Thank you so much for your commitment to daily scans and updates. These numbers truly keep me hopeful and even a little excited to see the progress being made. I hope you get your approval soon !

Thank you so much! Glad it gave y’all hope🤗 You can follow our timeline so you can get notifications when we post updates on our timeline. That’s what I did with other people that are also from SA and I would see their journey/progress. SA does not have a backlog (thank goodness) so once this torturous stage of USCIS is over for y’all it should be pretty smooth from what we’re aware of😊

4 hours ago, PKKS said:

Congrats! Fellow SA K1 journey here (November filer to be exact 😓). This gives us so much hope. I hope you guys keep posting updates about your journey so I know what to expect. Best wishes to you both and Good Luck!

@Xiaova Thank you so much for your commitment to daily scans and updates. These numbers truly keep me hopeful and even a little excited to see the progress being made. I hope you get your approval soon !

I already got my approval on the 3rd and waiting on NVC now. Just hoping to see more approvals in the April / May flier groups from here now.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, Optimist19 said:

Hey guys I think USCIS is closed on Monday 6/20? I just realized Juneteenth is this Saturday so I think it will be observed on Monday. Hopefully officers won’t really take an extended holiday though…

Yes, it was observed last year, I suppose the same will happen this time too. 4th of July falls on a Monday as well. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline

im so pissed that im not even sure how to react..... I cant believe it has taken so long... and they dont seem in a hurry or not bothered by the fact that we got lied about how long it would take.... yes im you using the F word,  F it.. F it again and again. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
49 minutes ago, TxDallas said:

im so pissed that im not even sure how to react..... I cant believe it has taken so long... and they dont seem in a hurry or not bothered by the fact that we got lied about how long it would take.... yes im you using the F word,  F it.. F it again and again. 

Right there with you. Day 422 and counting...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
On 6/13/2022 at 11:41 PM, Melissa Guajardo said:

Thank you so much! Glad it gave y’all hope🤗 You can follow our timeline so you can get notifications when we post updates on our timeline. That’s what I did with other people that are also from SA and I would see their journey/progress. SA does not have a backlog (thank goodness) so once this torturous stage of USCIS is over for y’all it should be pretty smooth from what we’re aware of😊

I know right that is the only thing that keeps me encouraged knowing that after we get NOA2 .... it should get better! phew 😰

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Xiaova said:

Only 8 more updates came in since the last post:

70000: 1 Approval, 1 RFER, 1 Withdrawal (0 new / 3 in progress)
71500: 2 Approvals, 1 RFER, 1 Other (Name Was Updated) (0 new / 4 in progress)
72000: 1 Approval, 1 RFER (0 new / 2 in progress)
72500: 2 RFERs (0 new / 2 in progress)
74000: 1 Approval (1 new / 0 in progress)
74500: 2 Approvals, 1 RFES (1 new / 2 in progress)
75000: 1 Approval (1 new / 0 in progress)
75500: 2 Approvals, 1 RFES (1 new / 2 in progress)
76000: 1 RFES (1 new / 0 in progress)
76500: 1 RFES (1 new / 0 in progress)
78000: 1 RFES (1 new / 0 in progress)
78500: 1 Approval, 1 RFES (2 new / 0 in progress)
79000: 7 Approvals, 1 RFES (8 new / 0 in progress)
79500: 1 Approval, 1 Withdrawal (2 new / 0 in progress)
80000: 1 Approval, 1 RFES (2 new / 0 in progress)
81000: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)
81500: 2 Approvals, 2 RFESs (4 new / 0 in progress)
06/15/22: 41 Total Updates: 23 Approvals, 10 RFESs, 5 RFERs, 2 Withdrawals, 1 Other (Name Was Updated)

March (8) + April (41) + May (43) + June (8) = 100 total updates. 

Really low numbers today... Hopefully the cases worked on in the afternoon will trickle in tomorrow morning.

While the numbers are low, it's encouraging to see action in almost every group.

20 hours ago, Optimist19 said:

Hey guys I think USCIS is closed on Monday 6/20? I just realized Juneteenth is this Saturday so I think it will be observed on Monday. Hopefully officers won’t really take an extended holiday though…

Juneteenth is actually Sunday! Just to clarify. I was looking at the 2021 calendar yesterday🤦🏽‍♀️

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.