J&D1008

APRIL 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS

2,043 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, Xiaova said:

Here are the mid day updates for April:

71000: 4 Approvals (0 new / 4 in progress)
71500: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)
74000: 1 Approval (1 new / 0 in progress)
74500: 1 Other (Name Was Updated) (1 new / 0 in progress)
75500: 4 Approvals, 1 Withdrawal (4 new / 1 in progress)
76000: 1 Approval (1 new / 0 in progress)
76500: 2 Approvals, 3 RFESs, 1 Other (Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed) (4 new / 2 in progress)
77500: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)
78000: 3 Approvals (2 new / 1 in progress)
79000: 1 RFES (1 new / 0 in progress)
80000: 2 Approvals, 1 Other (Document Was Mailed) (1 new / 2 in progress)
81500: 2 Approvals (2 new / 0 in progress)
06/08/22: 29 Total Updates: 21 Approvals, 4 RFESs, 1 Withdrawal, 3 Others (Name Was Updated, Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed, Document Was Mailed)

Seeing more updates for May group today.

Don't tell me they're moving on to May already :(

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: China
Timeline
1 hour ago, Xiaova said:

Here are the end of day updates for April:

71000: 4 Approvals, 1 RFER (0 new / 5 in progress)
71500: 1 Approval, 1 RFER (0 new / 2 in progress)
72500: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)
73000: 1 Other (Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed) (0 new / 1 in progress)
73500: 1 RFES (1 new / 0 in progress)
74000: 1 Approval, 1 RFES (2 new / 0 in progress)
74500: 1 RFER, 1 Other (Name Was Updated) (1 new / 1 in progress)
75000: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)
75500: 4 Approvals, 1 Withdrawal (4 new / 1 in progress)
76000: 1 Approval, 1 RFES, 1 RFER (2 new / 1 in progress)
76500: 2 Approvals, 3 RFESs, 1 RFER, 1 Other (Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed) (4 new / 3 in progress)
77500: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)
78000: 3 Approvals, 1 RFER (2 new / 2 in progress)
79000: 1 Approval, 3 RFESs (3 new / 1 in progress)
79500: 1 RFES, 1 RFER (1 new / 1 in progress)
80000: 2 Approvals, 1 RFER, 1 Other (Document Was Mailed) (1 new / 3 in progress)
81500: 2 Approvals (2 new / 0 in progress)
06/08/22: 47 Total Updates: 22 Approvals, 10 RFESs, 10 RFERs, 1 Withdrawal, 4 Others (Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed, Name Was Updated, Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed, Document Was Mailed)

March(15) + April (47) + May (72) + June (6) = 140 total updates

looks like they are indeed moved onto May when previous month untouched case reached around 500 :(((((

52 minutes ago, grumpypiggy said:

looks like they are indeed moved onto May when previous month untouched case reached around 500 :(((((

My heart sank when I saw more may cases touched than April. My biggest fear is now the reality. Only 20 cases out of 96 haven’t been touched in my group and I’m one of them 😔 

2 hours ago, wenweichang said:

My heart sank when I saw more may cases touched than April. My biggest fear is now the reality. Only 20 cases out of 96 haven’t been touched in my group and I’m one of them 😔 

I feel you…I am one of the 40 left out of 227 cases… I am dreading it nervous that will get left out. It is seriously giving me anxiety. This is just not fair in the way they processed the cases. They should just focus and finish March and then April then move on the the next month once the previous month is done 😫😭😢 

4 hours ago, E & E said:

I feel you…I am one of the 40 left out of 227 cases… I am dreading it nervous that will get left out. It is seriously giving me anxiety. This is just not fair in the way they processed the cases. They should just focus and finish March and then April then move on the the next month once the previous month is done 😫😭😢 

I agree with you that they should focus on finishing a month before moving on. Not sure why they do this when they could finish the 500 cases in a week…they didn’t abandon April though so hopefully you and @wenweichang will very soon! 🙏🏽 

thank you @Xiaova and @Display Name2 for keeping us updated! At least we are seeing they’re moving faster these days compared to a few months ago 🙏🏽

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
5 hours ago, E & E said:

Contact USCIS soon? you should be close to inquiry date

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Estonia
Timeline

I wanted to update anyone who was interested in our RFE. It came in right before i was leaving the country for 3 weeks so it had to sit until I got back in order for me to deal with it. 

Case was updated to RFE on 6/17, letter arrived in the Mail on 6/23. The reason for RFE? They said I didnt answer all the questions, specifically the question about have i ever been arrested, convicted, etc.. I was sure this was a mistake, I loaded up my PDF to see if had indeed missed this question, and I in fact did not. I feel like I have read this before where someone said the same thing happened to them, but it feels lazy, or dishonest even. Regardless, I answered the question on the document they sent and overnighted the letter back to USCIS and it arrived this morning. Now waiting for it to change to RFE Received. 

Here are the mid day updates:

69500: 1 Denial (0 new / 1 in progress)
72000: 4 Approvals (0 new / 4 in progress)
73000: 1 Approval, 1 Withdrawal (0 new / 2 in progress)
74000: 2 RFESs (1 new / 1 in progress)
76500: 1 Approval (1 new / 0 in progress)
79000: 3 Approvals, 1 RFES (4 new / 0 in progress)
79500: 2 Approvals (2 new / 0 in progress)
81500: 1 RFES (1 new / 0 in progress)
06/09/22: 17 Total Updates: 11 Approvals, 4 RFESs, 1 Denial, 1 Withdrawal

Not seeing that much more updates for May either so overall a very slow day so far. Hope more come in by the end of the day.

It is safe to say that the focus have moved on to may, but April is still seeing progress.

My numbers for today (may not be complete, it is possible for more updates to come in later):

Count Status
64 Case Was Approved
15 Request for Initial Evidence Was Sent
15 Request for Additional Evidence Was Sent
2 Withdrawal Acknowledgement Notice Was Sent
2 Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction
2 Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
1 Name Was Updated
1 Case Was Denied
1 Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed
1 Date of Birth Was Updated
1 Case Transferred To Another Office
1 Expedite Request Denied
106 Total

June have 7 updates

May (81500 or higher) have 66 updates

April have 33 updates (27 of them are approvals)

1 hour ago, Display Name2 said:

It is safe to say that the focus have moved on to may, but April is still seeing progress.

My numbers for today (may not be complete, it is possible for more updates to come in later):

Count Status
64 Case Was Approved
15 Request for Initial Evidence Was Sent
15 Request for Additional Evidence Was Sent
2 Withdrawal Acknowledgement Notice Was Sent
2 Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction
2 Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
1 Name Was Updated
1 Case Was Denied
1 Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed
1 Date of Birth Was Updated
1 Case Transferred To Another Office
1 Expedite Request Denied
106 Total

June have 7 updates

May (81500 or higher) have 66 updates

April have 33 updates (27 of them are approvals)

I only see 2 updates for June. I just scanned again to make sure. Range from 93000 to 107000

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.