Ramesha

About K1 visa

15 posts in this topic

Hello,

We have applied for the K1 visa in 2019 and we got approved in month.I sent my visa approved paper to him and he was happy.but from after day He is silent. Mean no answer call,no repy for mail and atall silent.

We are knowing eachother from 2014 and now 7 years for our relationship.I can't understand why he is silent like that and my relatives are laughing to me.In fact this situation giving very pain and sad also too much stress for me.I was waiting for him 7 ywars and it's a big period in my life.

If someone can give advice for my situation I'm very glad about it.because this situation very painful and could't paitient my realatives ashamed words.

Good Luck for All.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink"....... I am sorry he let you down.   It takes 2 willing people to make a productive relationship.  

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

1 hour ago, Ramesha said:

Hello,

We have applied for the K1 visa in 2019 and we got approved in month.I sent my visa approved paper to him and he was happy.but from after day He is silent. Mean no answer call,no repy for mail and atall silent.

We are knowing eachother from 2014 and now 7 years for our relationship.I can't understand why he is silent like that and my relatives are laughing to me.In fact this situation giving very pain and sad also too much stress for me.I was waiting for him 7 ywars and it's a big period in my life.

If someone can give advice for my situation I'm very glad about it.because this situation very painful and could't paitient my realatives ashamed words.

Good Luck for All.

If you know his passport number you can check if he made it  to USA ( i-94) you must be knowing his visa expiry date too( 6 months from the date of approval) try to contact his relatives; must be something wrong with him ( accidents/illness) if he won't come at all only option left for you is move on( part of life- learnt lesson) about your relatives they will be always there to comment wether you do good or bad in your life. so just ignore and move on....there must be lot of things in your life to concentrate and to make it better.Good luck.😀

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
7 hours ago, Siggy said:

If you know his passport number you can check if he made it  to USA ( i-94) you must be knowing his visa expiry date too( 6 months from the date of approval) try to contact his relatives; must be something wrong with him ( accidents/illness) if he won't come at all only option left for you is move on( part of life- learnt lesson) about your relatives they will be always there to comment wether you do good or bad in your life. so just ignore and move on....there must be lot of things in your life to concentrate and to make it better.Good luck.😀

I think OP is the beneficiary 

FROM F1 TO AOS

October 17, 2019 AOS receipt date 

December 09, 2019: Biometric appointment

January 15, 2020 RFE received

January 30, 2020  RFE response sent

Feb 7: EAD approved and interview scheduled

March 18, 2020 Interview cancelled

April 14th 2020: RFE received

April 29, 2020 Approved without interview

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

February 1, 2022 package sent

March 28, 2022 Fingerprints reused

July 18, 2023 approval

July 20, 2023 Card in hand

N400 

January 30,2023: Online filing

February 4th, 2023: Biometric appointment

June 15th, 2023: Case actively being reviewed

July 11th, 2023: Interview scheduled.

August 30th, 2023: Interview!

August 31st, 2023: Oath ceremony scheduled.

Sept 19th, 2023: Officially a US citizen!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Haiti
Timeline

I'm thinking you are the beneficiary and your "fiance" basically abandoned you? Are you saying you got the visa but never used it because he stopped communicating with you? If so- sorry- but unless he is willing to be in a relationship/marriage with you there isn't anything you can do. I would suggest to move on with your life. 

Our K1 Journey    I-129f

Service Center : Texas Service Center   Transferred? California Service Center on 8/11/14

Consulate : Port au Prince, Haiti             I-129F Sent : 4/14/2014

I-129F NOA1 : 4/24/14                            I-129F NOA2 : 9/10/14

NVC Received : 9/24/14                          NVC Left : 9/26/14

Consulate Received : 10/6/14 CEAC status changed to ready

Packet 3 Received : 10/27/14 packet received by petitioner in USA ( beneficiary never received packet 3)

Medical: 10/30/14 Dr. Buteau                  Medical picked up: 11/3/14

Packet 3 Sent : 11/10/13.. Had to schedule interview appointment and attach confirmation receipt to packet

Interview Date : 12/1/14                           Interview Result : Approved !

Visa Received : 12/10/14 picked up at Jacmel location

US Entry : 12/15/14 Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Apply for Social Security Card: 12/30/14 Connecticut

Marriage: 1/26/15

Adjustment of Status

CIS Office : Hartford                                  Filed : 3/18/15

NOA : 3/25/15                                            Biometrics : 4/15/15

Approved: 8/31/15                                     Received: 9/8/15

EAD

CIS Office : Hartford                                  Filed : 3/18/15

NOA : 3/25/15                                            Approved: 6/12/15

Received: 6/20/15

Removal of Conditions I-751

Filed: 8/14/17 at VSC                                 NOA: 8/15/17 Received 8/21 by mail

Biometrics: Dated: 8/25/17   Received 9/2/17   Appointment 9/11/17 

Approved: 10/23/18 -no interview

31 minutes ago, Luckycuds said:

I'm thinking you are the beneficiary and your "fiance" basically abandoned you? Are you saying you got the visa but never used it because he stopped communicating with you? If so- sorry- but unless he is willing to be in a relationship/marriage with you there isn't anything you can do. I would suggest to move on with your life. 

Yes I'm beneficiary.I told our visa approved.He saw it.after next day he waa silent till now.I can understand although can't believe.but sad and could't make mind easyly as  I was 7 years with him.This is my unluck.Thank you sooo much for your kind reply.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Ramesha said:

Yes I'm beneficiary.I told our visa approved.He saw it.after next day he waa silent till now.I can understand although can't believe.but sad and could't make mind easyly as  I was 7 years with him.This is my unluck.Thank you sooo much for your kind reply.

What do you mean by "approved"?  Was the visa issued and placed in your passport?

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

Isn't there some friend/relative of his that you can contact just to make sure he is ok or what's going on, since you said that he was happy the day you got visa? After all you known him for seven years, there must be someone who can explain you what's happening.. 

I am sorry that this happened to you, but if he just left you without even giving you a reason, means he is coward and you deserve much better. I know it's hard, but if this is the case, you have to move on.

Edited by Kittinpaw

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

The thought that comes to mind is that your fiance is having second thoughts and doesn't have the strength to speak you. It would be worth contacting your fiance's friends, relatives, or even workplace to find out if something else happened.

As sad as this is, it is much better to find out now before you leave to go to another country.

Sorry to hear that happened to you.  7 years is a long time, but not really when it comes to long distance relationships, if you consider the actual amount of time spent together during the 7 years.

For future, I hope you can meet someone locally that you can spend some significant time getting to know slowly, before planning marriage.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.