green_rabbit

March 2021 - AOS filers

535 posts in this topic

On 10/8/2021 at 6:48 AM, Diamda2005 said:

Should be in the mail in about 5-6 days!

You were right! It arrived today! Interview is scheduled for 11/22 😊 I believe your interview is the Monday before ours. I'd love to hear how it goes! Wishing you lots of luck! 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Buci said:

You were right! It arrived today! Interview is scheduled for 11/22 😊 I believe your interview is the Monday before ours. I'd love to hear how it goes! Wishing you lots of luck! 

Yes is 11/15. Happy for you that you received it.

Thank you! Best of luck and hearing the good news after the interview!

Case update! EAD is now being produced!

03/16/2021: Packet posted via UPS

03/18/2021: (PD) I-130/I-485/I-131/I-765/I-864/I-693 packet delivered to Chicago lockbox via UPS.

04/13/2021: 4 texts received, 4 receipt numbers. Fingerprint fee received for I-485 the day before according to status checker.

07/01/2021: Submitted a change of address for all 4 forms (AR-11)

07/17/2021: Notice date for biometrics appointment, scheduled for 8/11/2021

07/29/2021: Received email notice confirming change of address has been successfully completed.

08/11/2021: Completed biometrics appointment at Tampa ASC for both I-485 and I-765

08/17/2021: Status change for I-485, case is ready to be scheduled for an interview.

10/20/2021: Status change for I-765, new card is being produced.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline

Case update:

We had our I-485 interview today, wife's green card approved, got stamp in passport and card being produced.

Yesterday her EAD also showed card being produced! Not sure if it will come as a combo card or not, since the AP case still just shows "Expedite request received". But it doesn't matter now.

Dallas office.

Good luck to everyone!

2 minutes ago, Chidang said:

Hello everyone I got my ssn card today. ... It does say authorized for work only with DHS. Does this mean I get another ssn or ... did anyone else have something like that?

I believe it stays like that until you get citizenship, at which  point you can get one without that restriction.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Israel
Timeline
On 10/13/2021 at 2:10 PM, Practically89 said:

Got my interview scheduled.

Marriage based, AOS from B2

PD: 3.15.21

Biometrics: 8.3.21

Case ready to be scheduled: 8.9.21

Case scheduled for an interview: 10.13.21

Interview date, Baltimore office: 11.23.21

There was no movement with EAD at any point.

Yesterday, 10.21.21: I131 and I765 approved, card being produced.

8 hours ago, Chidang said:

October 22nd ead card sent to my mail box. I'm so happy! BTW if anyone is interested I'm a fashion designer and can take clients now yeah!!!

Cool. Do you have a website of your work?

8 hours ago, green_rabbit said:

Cool. Do you have a website of your work?

Not yet I'm building a portfolio from scratch. MY previous works were from my home country and won't fit the US standard. I'm doing a photoshoot with some models this Saturday so my portfolio would be up soon. I will keep you updated

On 10/21/2021 at 11:26 PM, Chidang said:

Hello everyone I got my ssn card today. My ead card is scheduled to show up tomorrow. I thought ssn it wasn't supposed to show up for another 4 - 6 weeks. It does say authorized for work only with DHS. Does this mean I get another ssn or ... did anyone else have something like that?

1) you can change that after getting your GC ( you have to go to SSA with an appointment) number will remain same..

2) some are using the same without any problem. 

Quick update, received the EAD+AP combo card!

03/16/2021: Packet posted via UPS

03/18/2021: (PD) I-130/I-485/I-131/I-765/I-864/I-693 packet delivered to Chicago lockbox via UPS.

04/13/2021: 4 texts received, 4 receipt numbers. Fingerprint fee received for I-485 the day before according to status checker.

07/01/2021: Submitted a change of address for all 4 forms (AR-11)

07/17/2021: Notice date for biometrics appointment, scheduled for 8/11/2021

07/29/2021: Received email notice confirming change of address has been successfully completed.

08/11/2021: Completed biometrics appointment at Tampa ASC for both I-485 and I-765

08/17/2021: Status change for I-485, case is ready to be scheduled for an interview.

10/20/2021: Status change for I-765, new card is being produced.

10/21/2021: Status change for I-765 & I-131,  approved.

10/25/2021: Received approval I-797's for both I-765 and I-131 applications.

10/26/2021: EAD+AP combo card received.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Africa
Timeline

Hi all,

20OCT21 - Went at appointment time for fingerprints.

26OCT21 - Status for I-765 updated to "New card is being produced."

Very excited for the combo card to arrive! Hoping to be in South Africa for Christmas ☃️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

We had our AOS interview today. It went okay.  The officer was far from friendly. Requested a lot of documents.  Told us they need more time to make a decision.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.