1,047 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 hours ago, Strawberrymermaid said:

Happy Friday everyone!

I wanted to share two thoughts. One, Im convinced sending in the I-129F (k3) petition helped to get mine approved quicker than it would have been otherwise.

Also, the day before I got approved, I uploaded a document from a recent trip to see my husband. I was in Russia for nearly a month and submitted photos, my tickets, etc. Then literally the next day switched to actively reviewed and got an approval notice. Coincidence? No idea lol but thought it was interesting.

Hope everyone hears really good news soon. Hang in there. Have a great holiday weekend.

5 hours ago, top_secret said:

Now I really don't want to go starting any unsubstantiated rumors😂🤣, but I also uploaded an additional pdf with documents and pictures related to a trip just a few days before my petition was approved and thought that was interesting at the time.

Don't do any late uploads at NVC though.

So if I needed to upload photos and documents, I should do it now while waiting for the approval of my form I-130?? That’s so interesting! I wanted to apply for K3 as well even though there’s no assurance. Just want try my luck 🤷🏻‍♀️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I had filed I-864 affidavit of support for my grandmother before and now I am sponsoring my wife what form should I use for affidavit of support I-864 or I-864EZ note: my grandmother I-485 is still pending filed by my father I sponsered because my dad didn't have enough income so I sponsered her and now im confused what should I do for my wife

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

After read your posts...I uploaded our chatting history today

hope my case be approved soon..

It's a long long journey till i find my way home to you

I-751 Timeline

1/3 Filled I-751 and Sent on 1/10

1/17 Got USCIS IOE#.Case was received and a receipt notice was sent.

1/23 Check cashed

1/26 Case Tracker update :Biometrics appointment was scheduled.

2/2 Received Bio appointment in mail and rescheduled the bio appointment online

2/6 Received  NOA and extension letter in mail

2/7 Done Bio in person and status changed to "Actively reviewed"

My I-130 priority date is July 9. The NOA -1 came from Texas Service Center. Online it just says received. Doesn't say where the case is at. When I called and talked to customer service, they said the case is at Potomac service center so does Emma. Is this normal? 

I am very confused about weather to file I129F (K3) or not? Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 9/4/2021 at 3:36 AM, B@C said:

After read your posts...I uploaded our chatting history today

hope my case be approved soon..

Did you uploaded those under the unsolicited evidence? I can’t seem to find any other options where to upload additional files.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
7 hours ago, Budzmaroo said:

Did you uploaded those under the unsolicited evidence? I can’t seem to find any other options where to upload additional files.

YES under the unsolicited evidence

It's a long long journey till i find my way home to you

I-751 Timeline

1/3 Filled I-751 and Sent on 1/10

1/17 Got USCIS IOE#.Case was received and a receipt notice was sent.

1/23 Check cashed

1/26 Case Tracker update :Biometrics appointment was scheduled.

2/2 Received Bio appointment in mail and rescheduled the bio appointment online

2/6 Received  NOA and extension letter in mail

2/7 Done Bio in person and status changed to "Actively reviewed"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
47 minutes ago, Hubbster14 said:

Your quick approval just moved Texas average processing from September to November on VisaJourney haha 

I know a lot of people said it doesn't matter but USCIS just changed Texas processing time from 9-11 months to 10-13 :(

It seems like they are just trying to buy more time LoL 😂

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
12 hours ago, nikmak said:

Seems like everybody who filed I129 -K3 got their I130 approved in 6-7 months. Is there anybody who did't file I129F-K3 and their case got approved within 6-7 months? Just curious.

Congrats to everybody with approvals!!

we did not, we got California, and were approved in 5.5 months

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
17 minutes ago, sm20 said:

we did not, we got California, and were approved in 5.5 months

Same here. 5 months, 3 weeks. California.

Update!!!!! I just checked online and saw that my case status was changed to actively reviewed on September 6 but when I went to documents I saw the approval document. Thank GOD!!! I am so happy. Was so scared based on my previous situation. 

timeline :

NOA: March 16, 2021

Actively  reviewed to august 21st I believe 

Actively reviewed to September 6 

found approval document under documents on September 6th

Praying for everyone else to get an approval! 

35 minutes ago, Tuts25 said:

Update!!!!! I just checked online and saw that my case status was changed to actively reviewed on September 6 but when I went to documents I saw the approval document. Thank GOD!!! I am so happy. Was so scared based on my previous situation. 

timeline :

NOA: March 16, 2021

Actively  reviewed to august 21st I believe 

Actively reviewed to September 6 

found approval document under documents on September 6th

Praying for everyone else to get an approval! 

Congrats!! Which service center?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.