1,047 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 hours ago, razikk said:

Does your NOA2 states California? 

I also recall correctly--and this may have changed--California doesn't adjudicate US citizen I130s for spouses or children. So that would make it likely that the case is transferred--eventually??

I am also being processed at California and I am a USC filing for my husband who is still in Nigeria filed online May 1 2021 PD , online confirmation said Nebraska but after I went into active review on May 5 2021 I reached out and asked Emma and was told it was at CSC and had been from the start .. today was told yes it was at CSC .. I asked for an expedite and the first time was denied without RFE but when I asked again this time they sent an RFE I just got today .. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, MSFam<3 said:

I am also being processed at California and I am a USC filing for my husband who is still in Nigeria filed online May 1 2021 PD , online confirmation said Nebraska but after I went into active review on May 5 2021 I reached out and asked Emma and was told it was at CSC and had been from the start .. today was told yes it was at CSC .. I asked for an expedite and the first time was denied without RFE but when I asked again this time they sent an RFE I just got today .. My spouse is also from Lagos, Nigeria.

We filed online

PD 23/03/2021

Noa1 23/03/2021

Receipt notice from Potomac , Online say Nebraska and I chatted Emma and was told my case is at Texas SC. 

Still waiting, nothing positive yet.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

We filed in April 2021. Initially it was showing NSC, but I checked today, and there is no mention of any service center at all 😮

".... we received your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number IOE##########, and sent you a receipt notice or acceptance notice. The notice describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address."

Thoughts? Is it normal?

Timeline
25 minutes ago, FarooqKhan said:

We filed in April 2021. Initially it was showing NSC, but I checked today, and there is no mention of any service center at all 😮

".... we received your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number IOE##########, and sent you a receipt notice or acceptance notice. The notice describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address."

Thoughts? Is it normal?

I’m seeing this a lot … just a thought I think maybe they took it off because everyone that had filed online was getting the Nebraska notice but in actuality it wasn’t there … just my unknowing opinion 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
1 hour ago, MSFam<3 said:

I’m seeing this a lot … just a thought I think maybe they took it off because everyone that had filed online was getting the Nebraska notice but in actuality it wasn’t there … just my unknowing opinion 

I was thinking the same, because there were so many posts and people talking about Nebraska.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Still no news this week. almost 3 month since i filed it.

keep waiting...

It's a long long journey till i find my way home to you

I-751 Timeline

1/3 Filled I-751 and Sent on 1/10

1/17 Got USCIS IOE#.Case was received and a receipt notice was sent.

1/23 Check cashed

1/26 Case Tracker update :Biometrics appointment was scheduled.

2/2 Received Bio appointment in mail and rescheduled the bio appointment online

2/6 Received  NOA and extension letter in mail

2/7 Done Bio in person and status changed to "Actively reviewed"

Timeline
11 hours ago, B@C said:

Still no news this week. almost 3 month since i filed it.

keep waiting.Same here .

Filed on 23/03/2021

PD 23/03/2021

Texas SC

When did you filed and which service center handling your case?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
3 hours ago, Eddie Eddie NG said:

Filed on 23/03/2021

PD 23/03/2021

Texas SC

When did you filed and which service center handling your case?

check my  timeline 

It's a long long journey till i find my way home to you

I-751 Timeline

1/3 Filled I-751 and Sent on 1/10

1/17 Got USCIS IOE#.Case was received and a receipt notice was sent.

1/23 Check cashed

1/26 Case Tracker update :Biometrics appointment was scheduled.

2/2 Received Bio appointment in mail and rescheduled the bio appointment online

2/6 Received  NOA and extension letter in mail

2/7 Done Bio in person and status changed to "Actively reviewed"

On 6/18/2021 at 2:59 PM, FarooqKhan said:

Thoughts? Is it normal?

I'm thinking they probably changed it to reflect a non-specific service center.  Only real way to find out nowadays is to chat with a rep on Emma or call.  They can look further into it and find out.  Mine showed Nebraska the entire time online but the agent said Texas which is where they sent my expedite too because it had a tscxxxxxxx ref number

Timeline
On 6/18/2021 at 4:36 AM, MSFam<3 said:

I am also being processed at California and I am a USC filing for my husband who is still in Nigeria filed online May 1 2021 PD , online confirmation said Nebraska but after I went into active review on May 5 2021 I reached out and asked Emma and was told it was at CSC and had been from the start .. today was told yes it was at CSC .. I asked for an expedite and the first time was denied without RFE but when I asked again this time they sent an RFE I just got today .. 

Hello, to request for an expedite did you call USCIS on the phone or emailed ?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Eddie Eddie NG said:

Hello, to request for an expedite did you call USCIS on the phone or emailed ?

You have to speak with live representative via ask Emma or on the phone to put in the initial request 

On 6/18/2021 at 11:59 PM, FarooqKhan said:

Thoughts? Is it normal?

To avoid confusion, I believe they have removed the SC, as everyone's online case status was reflecting "NSC" - which isn't accurate (most of the times).  

Another thing I have just noticed - Earlier, under the "documents" tab, there used to be I-130 & I-130A documents however, now it's only showing I-130A. Not sure if it's the same case with everyone but it appears they have removed the I-130 document? 🤷‍♂️

"Another thing I have just noticed - Earlier, under the "documents" tab, there used to be I-130 & I-130A documents however, now it's only showing I-130A. Not sure if it's the same case with everyone but it appears they have removed the I-130 document?"

Please ignore my previous message.. 🙈

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
11 minutes ago, marisanicole said:

Filed Jan 21 and finally received approval today 6/21 took 6 months to the date lol. Texas Service Center 

Congratulations!!!!!

Pd January 16, 2021

actively being reviewed since February 16, 2021

texas service center 

nothing yet hope to hear some good news soon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.