tombs07

I-751 March 2021 Filers

712 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline
2 hours ago, LarryHickman said:

Real quick info if anyone wants to know, 7-15 citizenship interview, 8-5 oath ceremony, 8-29 passport in hand….done. It didn’t really quite feel real that it was over until I saw my wife’s US passport today you know something that we all use.

Congratulations to you and your wife!  Just curious, whatever happened with the I-751? Did it just remain "pending" and become moot based on her successful N-400 Citizenship application/interview?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bolivia
Timeline
25 minutes ago, MiamiMark said:

Congratulations to you and your wife!  Just curious, whatever happened with the I-751? Did it just remain "pending" and become moot based on her successful N-400 Citizenship application/interview?

Thank you MiamiMark, I dont know you but it’s always good to talk with a fellow VJ close by! 

Mark I think they approved right after we left like the following business day, I was told the IO isn’t experienced by a immigration attorney and that his boss signed off on it next business day because we got oath ceremony letter like 3 days later. 

How’s things with you? Where are you guys in the process?

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

I751 (LIN Center) just approved on 9/7 with no RFE and no interview (postmarked 3/1/21 and received 3/5/21). Received notification of n400 interview a few weeks ago which is scheduled for late Sept.

EAC March 2021 Filer. 
New Card received. Yay!
My status never updated from case received, had fingerprints taken again in August 2021, got my card 9/3/22 in the mail. No status updates via text or email, no RFE no interview. 
Just checked my case status yesterday seeing card was delivered right before Labor Day weekend. 

Happy this is over. Maybe I’ll become a USC one day but happy to not have to deal with USCIS anymore if I don’t want to. 

Edited by lms

11/25/2017 - AOS Papers Sent

11/27/2017 - Package delivered by FedEx

12/07/2017 - NOA1's received in the mail

12/15/2017 - Biometrics Appointment letter received scheduled for 12/27/2017

12/22/2017 - Biometrics done I-485 & I-765 via Walk-In Brooklyn (done in under 15 Minutes)

02/14/2018 - Service Request to expedite my EAD put in via Hotline plus contacted my Congressman for help

03/13/2018 - EAD & AP approval Letters in the mail (106 days since filing)

03/15/2018 - EAD/AP Card in the mail <3 

18 minutes ago, lms said:

Maybe I’ll become a USC one day but happy to not have to deal with USCIS anymore if I don’t want to. 

Congratulations! You would have to deal with them when renewing your card in 10 years. If naturalized, you wouldn't have to deal with them, unless you petition for somebody.

Edited by OldUser

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, it's been 60 days since my naturalization application was approved but there's no oath ceremony date yet. The automatic machine in USCIS customer service doesn't answer my question and they wont schedule an infopass appointment for this. Everybody I know who got approved after me is already a citizen. Should I contact a senator or lawyer now or how much longer should I wait? Thanks!

EAC March 2021 filer 

Hi

Good news, Green card was approved today 9/23 at EAC center and card is being produced. Next step the citizenship. 

LIN March 2021 filer:

LIN seems to be moving! The status of my husband's case changed to "New Card Is Being Produced" this morning :) 

ROC from AOS from K-1

02/08/2019 - Marriage ❤️

02/20/2019 - Mailed AOS packet

02/25/2019 - NOA1 (& check cashed)

06/10/2019 - Interview - recommended for approval

06/14/2019 - NOA2 in the mail and Card Delivered

03/10/2021 - Mailed ROC packet

03/15/2021 - ROC packet received by Lockbox

04/07/2021 - Check cashed

04/08/2021 - Text received w/ case number (LIN)

04/30/2021 - Email received saying Fingerprints were taken

05/07/2021 - Biometrics waived letter received in the mail

09/29/2022 - New Card Is Being Produced

09/30/2022 - Case Was Approved

10/03/2022 - Card Was Mailed To Me

10/04/2022 - Card Picked Up By USPS

I just received a notification from YSC that my wife's case has been transferred to another USCIS office. I am guessing that this is because we moved to another state last December. Maybe this will be a good thing, as YSC is so painfully slow when it comes to processing I-751 cases. On the other hand, I hope that transferring our case does not cause things to slow down even more. I wonder if our case will be placed at the bottom of the stack, or if some consideration will be given to the fact that we filed over 1.5 years ago. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Lyondellic said:

I just received a notification from YSC that my wife's case has been transferred to another USCIS office. I am guessing that this is because we moved to another state last December. Maybe this will be a good thing, as YSC is so painfully slow when it comes to processing I-751 cases. On the other hand, I hope that transferring our case does not cause things to slow down even more. I wonder if our case will be placed at the bottom of the stack, or if some consideration will be given to the fact that we filed over 1.5 years ago. 

Congrats you're very lucky!  YSC is the WORST!!!  

5 minutes ago, MiamiMark said:

Congrats you're very lucky!  YSC is the WORST!!!  

That was my thought as well. YSC must be severely understaffed I guess. Fingers crossed that we are fast tracked for approval or that we get a combo interview for the N400 we filed for my wife. Wait and see is our only option at this point.

Hi 

received today 9/30 green card in the mail , my center was EAC, I’m happy that this is finished.

next step I’m going to file citizenship.this weekend online.

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Bsanchis said:

Hi 

received today 9/30 green card in the mail , my center was EAC, I’m happy that this is finished.

next step I’m going to file citizenship.this weekend online.

Congratulations!   Wish my wife and I had any center besides YSC.

Has any March 2021 filer here gotten their 10 year Green Card yet from YSC?!?!

Edited by MiamiMark

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.