JojoandTomas

MARCH 2021 K-1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

139 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, jaimedebruyn said:

We got NOA2 on March 9th. NVC received our case March 23rd, and we received our case number April 5! Our embassy (Mumbai) is processing K1s currently, so we are hoping to see our case turn to In Transit on April 14th when the NVC is scheduled to send cases, and then ready a few days after that. Fingers crossed!

We have a similar timeline. My NOA2 is Mar 3. NVC received my case Mar 26th. Waiting on NVC number still

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, JojoandTomas said:

We have a similar timeline. My NOA2 is Mar 3. NVC received my case Mar 26th. Waiting on NVC number still

The timelines really don't make any sense!! Have you called NVC this week??

8 hours ago, jaimedebruyn said:

The timelines really don't make any sense!! Have you called NVC this week??

Yes I called on Monday. They said they are working on cases received on May 23rd right now. I’m calling again on Friday and hopefully they’ll have it by then

Timeline

So I called the NVC yesterday and they said that our petition is at the NVC currently. They also provided me with a new Case ID and invoice ID. 

I wonder how all it will take to reach the embassy now and for me to get the official notice. 

I am in India, can I go ahead and fill the DS160 form since I have my case number?

Timeline
22 hours ago, Carriep said:

So I called the NVC yesterday and they said that our petition is at the NVC currently. They also provided me with a new Case ID and invoice ID. 

I wonder how all it will take to reach the embassy now and for me to get the official notice. 

I am in India, can I go ahead and fill the DS160 form since I have my case number?

You should wait until you know your case is in Mumbai. We might see delays...Mumbai just announced they are reducing the amount of services due to the second wave in Mumbai.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Oman
Timeline
On 4/6/2021 at 2:09 AM, LMLGF said:

As of today nothing. Have you? Will you keep me posted on when you get yours ? I will do the same 

I didnt get any update but i will keep you posted here.Thank you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I didn't call about the case number but I did get the dispatched to embassy email notification. I believe based on the hack provided a while back... my case number was assigned on 7 April. Was just kind of cool to know.

I got an Email from the NVC on Friday saying my petition will be sent to the embassy in a couple of weeks.

But its the wrong embassy. 

Anyone know what I should do? How I can I solve this problem before they send it out to the wrong embassy.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Daymellow said:

I got an Email from the NVC on Friday saying my petition will be sent to the embassy in a couple of weeks.

But its the wrong embassy. 

Anyone know what I should do? How I can I solve this problem before they send it out to the wrong embassy.

I would just call them: (603) 334-0888. Good luck :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Oman
Timeline
7 hours ago, Kel_H said:

Our status shows that the file is in transit to the embassy today! I'm nervous lol. Only 23 days at NVC :)

Thats great! Which embassy is that? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.