moxy

Did Sen. Ted Cruz fly to Cancún during the Texas freeze?

154 posts in this topic

This is poltical non sense just like this is 

John Kerry family private jet emitted estimated 116 metric tons of carbon over past year

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-kerry-family-private-jet-emissions

Ted Cruz left his dog Snowflake at home to ride it out. Yes, there is a caretaker to look in on Snowflake, but if Heidi Cruz said she was "FREEZING" can you imagine how cold it was in that house for Snowflake without his/her people around? 

From the street, Cruz’s white, Colonial Revival–style mansion looked dark and uninhabited. A neighbor informed me that the block had indeed lost power before finally getting it back late Wednesday night. A glance at the lighted lanterns flanking the doorways of other homes on the block confirmed this. The senator’s story appeared to check out. But then I heard barking and noticed a small, white dog looking out the bottom right pane of glass in the senator’s front door. Had Cruz left his dog behind?

As I approached to knock, a man stepped out of the Suburban parked in Cruz’s driveway. “Is this Senator Cruz’s house?” I asked. He said it was, that Cruz wasn’t home, and identified himself as a security guard. When asked who was taking care of the dog, the guard volunteered that he was. Reassured of the dog’s well-being, I returned to my car. Before leaving, though, I took a photo of the house from my car window, making sure not to include the house address.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/02/ted-cruz-flees-texas-for-cancun-ditches-family-poodle.html

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 minutes ago, laylalex said:

Ted Cruz left his dog Snowflake at home to ride it out. Yes, there is a caretaker to look in on Snowflake, but if Heidi Cruz said she was "FREEZING" can you imagine how cold it was in that house for Snowflake without his/her people around? 

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/02/ted-cruz-flees-texas-for-cancun-ditches-family-poodle.html

Poodle Gate!

Timeline

Okay, you cannot make this up, the abandoned dog that belongs to Cruz is named "Snowflake"

Edited by CanAm1980

46 minutes ago, laylalex said:

People being awful to people sucks. People being awful to animals is a whole 'nuther level of disgrace.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, laylalex said:

if someone could only invent a fur coat for dogs, right?
most likely, snowflake is living it up on the couch, chair, or any available bed and enjoying the cruz trip more than any of them are.
i'm sure snowflake will be just fine.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
44 minutes ago, Ban Hammer said:

most likely, snowflake is living it up on the couch, chair, or any available bed and enjoying the cruz trip more than any of them are.

Yeah he will be fine, he can snack on  some leather footware to tide him over.

1 hour ago, Ban Hammer said:

Story clearly said he had someone looking after the dog. I have hired a service to come by several times a day and I would kill over my fur baby .. yawn story

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Story clearly said he had someone looking after the dog. I have hired a service to come by several times a day and I would kill over my fur baby .. yawn story

Yeah but let's face it, no one likes Ted and when he eats a booger or bails on his constituents, he is meme worthy, and he likes the attention.

7 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

Yeah but let's face it, no one likes Ted and when he eats a booger or bails on his constituents, he is meme worthy, and he likes the attention.

Have to admit I am not his biggest fan. He is no Dan Crenshaw for sure