Crtcl Rice Theory

EXCLUSIVE: Explosive new book claims the KGB began grooming 'young and vain' Donald Trump 40 years ago by saving him from financial ruin and turned him into a Russian asset who gave Putin 'everything he wanted' as president

41 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9184687/How-Russia-began-grooming-Donald-Trump-40-years-ago-saving-financial-ruin-book-claims.html

• American Kompromat How the KGB Cultivated Donald Trump, and Related Tales of Sex, Greed, Power, and Treachery by Craig Unger is out January 26
  • The author claims Trump's association with Russia began in 1976 when he decided to make his move from developing real estate in Queens to Manhattan 
  • Trump was rescued multiple times from multiple bankruptcies by boatloads of Russian cash laundered through his real estate in the 1980s and 1990s 
  • When Trump became President, it was time to pay the piper and Trump gave Putin everything he wanted, Unger writes 
  • The author claims Trump was connected to Russians  through friend Jeffrey Epstein, who was supplying the Russians and Silicon Valley with underage girls 
  • Trump also appealed to the KGB because he was 'vain, narcissistic, highly susceptible to flattery and greedy,' the author writes 
  • The author interviewed high-level sources, Soviets who defected, former CIA officers, FBI counter-intelligent agents, lawyers and more for the book

Whether or not he is or has been a Russian asset isn't known, but I think you'd have to be living in a fantasy land to think the KGB and then FSB haven't at least tried to recruit and/or compromise him. And venturing into speculation, I would be zero surprised to learn he had been recruited and/or compromised. The man has the self control of a toddler; setting up a honey pot operation on Trump could have been handled by an agent fresh out of KGB wizarding school. So without evidence, I wouldn't accuse him. But I'd sure bet the farm on it. The KGB/FSB would be an embarrassment to the intelligence community if they hadn't at least made the effort.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, moxy said:

Whether or not he is or has been a Russian asset isn't known, but I think you'd have to be living in a fantasy land to think the KGB and then FSB haven't at least tried to recruit and/or compromise him. And venturing into speculation, I would be zero surprised to learn he had been recruited and/or compromised. The man has the self control of a toddler; setting up a honey pot operation on Trump could have been handled by an agent fresh out of KGB wizarding school. So without evidence, I wouldn't accuse him. But I'd sure bet the farm on it. The KGB/FSB would be an embarrassment to the intelligence community if they hadn't at least made the effort.

Reading the book now, the early chapters create a great foundation for how the KGB artfully  leveraged Russian emigres sponsored by the Jackson amendment, how the Russian mob is actually is a 4th wing of the Russian government and how a young up and coming developer hungry for cash might be ripe for an unwitting, or witting , money laundering opportunity. The trips to the Soviet Union, the curiosity and comments about internal Soviet politics combined with statements by former KGB officers about Trump being cultivated makes solid sense. Still no smoking gun though.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

2015-Present in a nutshell.

No smoking gun , and enough criminal behavior documented that would preclude Trump from stepping foot in any federal facility that wasn't a prison.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

So did Epstein also connect Bill Clinton tho the Russians?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

14 hours ago, CanAm1980 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9184687/How-Russia-began-grooming-Donald-Trump-40-years-ago-saving-financial-ruin-book-claims.html

• American Kompromat How the KGB Cultivated Donald Trump, and Related Tales of Sex, Greed, Power, and Treachery by Craig Unger is out January 26
  • The author claims Trump's association with Russia began in 1976 when he decided to make his move from developing real estate in Queens to Manhattan 
  • Trump was rescued multiple times from multiple bankruptcies by boatloads of Russian cash laundered through his real estate in the 1980s and 1990s 
  • When Trump became President, it was time to pay the piper and Trump gave Putin everything he wanted, Unger writes 
  • The author claims Trump was connected to Russians  through friend Jeffrey Epstein, who was supplying the Russians and Silicon Valley with underage girls 
  • Trump also appealed to the KGB because he was 'vain, narcissistic, highly susceptible to flattery and greedy,' the author writes 
  • The author interviewed high-level sources, Soviets who defected, former CIA officers, FBI counter-intelligent agents, lawyers and more for the book

But somehow Many Millions and millions spent on investigations failed to uncover any of these bombshells. Dude you done run out of the left ditch and flipped into the twilight zone

As I've said, and as you folks on the right have said, there's not conclusive evidence that Trump is owned by Russia. We all have our thoughts on what the reality might be, but if you want to say there's no conclusive evidence, I'll back you.

But y'all sure are willing to tie yourself in the most complicated contortions to believe the most outlandish and evidence-lacking conspiracies about those on the left. Left, right, or center, consistency would be nice.

Timeline
43 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

But somehow Many Millions and millions spent on investigations failed to uncover any of these bombshells. Dude you done run out of the left ditch and flipped into the twilight zone

What specific points in the book are false?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I didn't know we could plug books here,  Here's mine,  it's titled;  "The King is Alive""  It describes the events in 2005, when I visited Buenos Aries on a business trip and met Elvis Presley in person, he was 70 at the time but still he looks great and he lost all the weight,  he agree to sit down with me for an interview and described, wait, wait, wait, I don't want to give too much out, I want you to buy the book.

Edited by nykolos

1 hour ago, nykolos said:

I didn't know we could plug books here,  Here's mine,  it's titled;  "The King is Alive""  It describes the events in 2005, when I visited Buenos Aries on a business trip and met Elvis Presley in person, he was 70 at the time but still he looks great and he lost all the weight,  he agree to sit down with me for an interview and described, wait, wait, wait, I don't want to give too much out, I want you to buy the book.

There doesn't seem to be much information about a book. Are you sure you didn't produce a film? 

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an