Nature Boy 2.0

Migrant caravan member cites Biden’s pledge to suspend deportations for 100 days as reason for traveling to US

142 posts in this topic

Just now, Orangesapples said:

I support amnesty for them, too, especially those that came as minors. 

So you support those that came AFTER DACA? Then they are not really DACA then. You might want to read the actual guidelines in regards to what is actually considered DACA because you are far off from it. 

Guidelines

You may request DACA if you:

1. Were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012;
  2. Came to the United States before reaching your 16th birthday;
  3. Have continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007, up to the present time;
  4. Were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making your request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
  5. Had no lawful status on June 15, 2012;
  6. Are currently in school, have graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a general education development (GED) certificate, or are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States; and
  7. Have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, or three or more other misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
1 minute ago, Orangesapples said:

And they face an uncertain future. 

Well we all do.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Making it easy for people who want to come, to do so, even if they have no ties. 

How many people do you think would want to?

To the nearest Billion.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

3 minutes ago, Orangesapples said:

And they face an uncertain future. 

Well we all do in the economic and political climate with a pandemic raging. Why would we want more people that can feed, house, or support themselves in the middle of a pandemic? Who is going to support them?

Timeline
Just now, Cyberfx1024 said:

Well we all do in the economic and political climate with a pandemic raging. Why would we want more people that can feed, house, or support themselves in the middle of a pandemic? Who is going to support them?

Rich

3 minutes ago, Orangesapples said:

Making it easy for people who want to come, to do so, even if they have no ties. 

You never answered my question. Where are you from exactly, and what are the laws to immigrate to your country?

3 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

Make sure you're honest with them when trying to file, that your goal is to throw out immigration laws.

Honest with who? And about what? My political vision? I'm pretty sure the US has a freedom of speech and people are allowed to have all types of political views. 

Honest with who? And about what? My political vision? I'm pretty sure the US has a freedom of speech and people are allowed to have all types of political views. 

Honest that you are essentially wanting open borders

Timeline
1 minute ago, Orangesapples said:

You might want to mention that to Twitter etc.

3 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

They face an uncertain future with regards to their immigration status. If I were to bet, I'd bet they'll probably never get citizenship. 

Just now, Boiler said:

You might want to mention that to Twitter etc.

So Twitter is telling N-400 officers whose application to approve?