Crtcl Rice Theory

The second impeachment of Donald Trump thread

604 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
7 hours ago, Orangesapples said:

I think we're all sick of Trump dominating the news cycle. I don't want to have to hear about him running again. I don't want to hear any more if his sometimes entertaining but also frightening ramblings. 

I agree, we need to start hearing how Biden sells his influence as a career politician.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
6 hours ago, Orangesapples said:

She's not even vice president yet, how can you impeach her? 

And Trump did do the thing he's accused of. What exactly has Kamala done? 

As we saw yesterday, and last year the House can impeach anyone for anything.  I expect we may see more of these functions coming especially with the snap impeachment with no deliberation that happened yesterday.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

So Hillary and Obama are not in the clear.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Dashinka said:

As we saw yesterday, and last year the House can impeach anyone for anything.  I expect we may see more of these functions coming especially with the snap impeachment with no deliberation that happened yesterday.

Now, the saying will be "The House can impeach a ham sandwich"........LOL

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

8 hours ago, Orangesapples said:

What case? 

8 hours ago, Boiler said:

She has actually done what Trump is accused of, how will she be able to take the oath?

Good old Snopes, biased as usually.  If you Google Snopes Kamala Harris, one of the first hits that came up was "The Kamala Harris Collection".  The list of 17 claims is prefaced by "Misinformation about the presumptive vice presidential nominee on the Democratic party ticket abounded in the months leading up to the 2020 election." 

https://www.snopes.com/collections/the-kamala-harris-collection/

They don't include this one below on the list, so you have to dig for it.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/kamala-harris-protests/

956137950_Screenshot(206).png.1d732717668e3cffb366f0e2d7875744.png

Spouse

Nov. 29th, 2020: I-130 submitted online, NOA 1 Nov. 30th, 2020

Feb. 19th, 2021: Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

Feb. 19th, 2021: I-130 Approved 😊

Feb. 25th, 2021: Welcome letter from NVC

Mar. 9th, 2021:  Received Hard Copy NOA 2 I-797 in mail

October, 2021: One Year Postponement of Move, Visa Completion On Hold

Feb. 4th, 2022: Submitted DS 260

Stepdaughter

Nov. 29th, 2020: I-130 submitted online, NOA 1 Nov. 30th, 2020

Dec. 9th, 2020: Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

Feb. 19th, 2021: Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

Feb. 19th, 2021: I-130 Approved 😊

Feb. 25th, 2021: Welcome letter from NVC

Mar. 9th, 2021:  Received Hard Copy NOA 2 I-797 in mail

October, 2021: One Year Postponement of Move, Visa Completion On Hold

Feb. 4th, 2022: Submitted DS 260

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Just saying......words can be interpreted in many ways.  These protests were filled with violent acts.

image.png.4c623977d27b78a986911b99ccfae70f.png

Edited by Lucky Cat

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

But I don't think those aren't incitement? There was a long post on here the other day about what incitement is and isn't. To me that read like unlawful activity had to be imminent, like right on the edge of happening and the words were the spark to kindling. Were the words in that meme (also suffering from "this meme: brought to you by meth" syndrome) the spark to violence or other illegal behavior? That's a big difference. 

Also, nice that they only selected women there. Not indicative of anything.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, laylalex said:

But I don't think those aren't incitement? There was a long post on here the other day about what incitement is and isn't. To me that read like unlawful activity had to be imminent, like right on the edge of happening and the words were the spark to kindling. Were the words in that meme (also suffering from "this meme: brought to you by meth" syndrome) the spark to violence or other illegal behavior? That's a big difference. 

If that is the definition then Trump has a pass as this was obviously planned well ahead of what he said, so you do not even have to get into a discussion on how is the above any different.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

1 minute ago, Boiler said:

If that is the definition then Trump has a pass as this was obviously planned well ahead of what he said, so you do not even have to get into a discussion on how is the above any different.

But that's not what that post said, assuming it was right. The conditions have to be right. If one person showed up, angry about the big lie that Trump was the true winner, angry enough to do something about it illegal, and Trump tipped them into doing it, that would be incitement. My reading of it. But I'm no lawyer.

12 minutes ago, laylalex said:

1 minute ago, laylalex said:

But that's not what that post said, assuming it was right. The conditions have to be right. If one person showed up, angry about the big lie that Trump was the true winner, angry enough to do something about it illegal, and Trump tipped them into doing it, that would be incitement. My reading of it. But I'm no lawyer.

I wish Maven would get back on because I'm curious about something concerning that.  As you pointed out, the activity had to be imminent but does the person, Trump in this case, have to know that the activity is imminent?  If he thinks he's just talking to a fired up crowd that's ready to march to the capitol and be really loud but the crowd actually had other plans that he wasn't aware of, is it still incitement?

If they planned it, as in, days, weeks, months, using an ounce of common sense, then Trump's speech only a few hours before could not have "incited" them to do something they were already doing. And that's even with me stupidly validating the clearly cherry picking caricatures selectively interpreting Trump's speech in the most heinous way possible. It's also simply impossible to look at the accusation in isolation when we've already seen how everything Trump does is similarly caricatured in the hopes that kicking and screaming gets people their way on Trump.

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

2 minutes ago, B_J said:

I wish Maven would get back on because I'm curious about something concerning that.  As you pointed out, the activity had to be imminent but does the person, Trump in this case, have to know that the activity is imminent?  If he thinks he's just talking to a fired up crowd that's ready to march to the capitol and be really loud but the crowd actually had other plans that he wasn't aware of, is it still incitement?

I think those are excellent questions! @elmcitymaven can you shed light on this?

Timeline

I was watching CNN yesterday and there were interviewing Dem members who both said it was planned in advance, they saw people they said were doing a recce and had reported it.

So which is it?

Just now, Boiler said:

I was watching CNN yesterday and there were interviewing Dem members who both said it was planned in advance, they saw people they said were doing a recce and had reported it.

So which is it?

They clearly anticipated Trump would give some speech that could in any way possible be interpreted as inciting them! Trump's toast. #MuellerTime

YrEhNw2.jpg