Crtcl Rice Theory

The second impeachment of Donald Trump thread

604 posts in this topic

Note to self: 74.2 million rounds to 75 million when you're a Republican.

Also this: https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-georgia-rejected-ballots-fo/fact-check-georgia-rejected-ballots-did-not-go-from-4-to-almost-zero-in-2020-idUSKBN2832CM

Edited by laylalex

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
27 minutes ago, laylalex said:

Reuters get's it's facts from Facebook posts? CNN get's it's facts from bloggers so it doesn't come as a surprise.

There is clearly different sources providing different rejection rates, nothing is consistent, What is consistent is,  the rejection is every battleground state was in fact LOWER in 2020 compared to 2016 and 2018, when it should be the direct opposite, since millions more voters or used mail-in balloting for the first time.

Edited by nykolos

34 minutes ago, nykolos said:

Not a falsehood at all, you have not posted anything since the election that explains why the rejection rate in battleground states was substantially lower in this election compared to 2016, nothing...  Today, the attorney for the Defense clearly pointed this out, citing Georgia, which had over a 6%  rejection rate in 2016, compared to a .04 rejection rate in 2020, and Millions more used mail-in balloting for the first time due to the pandemic.

Until the left comes up with plausible explanation for that, 75 Million voters including myself will continue to believe the election was "rigged"  however, for anyone to say that it was "stolen" that would be a stretch, since it's almost impossible to prove if there was enough fraud to overturn the results.

Sorry sir you are wrong.... It was not rigged but "fortified"

10 minutes ago, nykolos said:

Reuters get's it's facts from Facebook posts? CNN get's it's facts from bloggers so it doesn't come as a surprise.

There is clearly different sources providing different rejection rates, nothing is consistent, What is consistent is,  the rejection is every battleground state was in fact LOWER in 2020 compared to 2016 and 2018, when it should be the direct opposite, since millions more voters or used mail-in balloting for the first time.

And Trump supporters got their facts from Twitter and Facebook. I’d say it’s a draw.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

3 hours ago, CanAm1980 said:

Trump propogated the falsehood that he was cheated out of the election. He tried everything he could to derail the lawful election.

According to everything I have read these last couple weeks leads me to believe that he was cheated out of the election and that everyone was in on it. That is why people that were talking about what they have seen or what evidence they have to say otherwise have been deplatformed. Just look at what happened to the Gateway Pundit this week. They reported on video showing a voter mobile driving up and dropping off boxes at 3 and 5am the morning after ballots were supposed to be turned in.

As soon as they started reporting on it and showing the video their account got nuked.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have to say, I quite enjoyed today's hearing, how Trump's lawyers presented the Facts and exposed Democrats for the liars and hypocrites that they are, and using their own words to do it.  :D

1 hour ago, laylalex said:

It's Republican math. I'm happy it wasn't rounded up to a billion.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

23 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

According to everything I have read these last couple weeks leads me to believe that he was cheated out of the election and that everyone was in on it. That is why people that were talking about what they have seen or what evidence they have to say otherwise have been deplatformed. Just look at what happened to the Gateway Pundit this week. They reported on video showing a voter mobile driving up and dropping off boxes at 3 and 5am the morning after ballots were supposed to be turned in.

As soon as they started reporting on it and showing the video their account got nuked.

Pretty sure that's called confirmation bias. I'm sure Trump supporters will carry this on till the end of time. It's a train to nowhere. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, nykolos said:

Not a falsehood at all, you have not posted anything since the election that explains why the rejection rate in battleground states was substantially lower in this election compared to 2016, nothing...  Today, the attorney for the Defense clearly pointed this out, citing Georgia, which had over a 6%  rejection rate in 2016, compared to a .04 rejection rate in 2020, and Millions more used mail-in balloting for the first time due to the pandemic.

Until the left comes up with plausible explanation for that, 75 Million voters including myself will continue to believe the election was "rigged"  however, for anyone to say that it was "stolen" that would be a stretch, since it's almost impossible to prove if there was enough fraud to overturn the results.

The State of Georgia had three recounts and one audit. The governor, attorney general and secretary of state were Republicans. Both parties were well represented in election observation and any legal challenges. Why a 6% ballot rejection rate would be considered normal is beyond me. How the same system which elected Biden also elected Republicans to Congress would be considered fraudulent is beyond rational thought.

Just now, CanAm1980 said:

The State of Georgia had three recounts and one audit. The governor, attorney general and secretary of state were Republicans. Both parties were well represented in election observation and any legal challenges. Why a 6% ballot rejection rate would be considered normal is beyond me. How the same system which elected Biden also elected Republicans to Congress would be considered fraudulent is beyond rational thought.

You just haven't learned your Republican math yet. I'll help. It goes like this:

0.4 < 6 = FRAUD

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

The Gateway pundit is offline?

9 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

The Gateway pundit is offline?

The twitter account is and so is the founder's account as well. The only journalist that I really like (Cassandra Fairbanks) had to take those tweets down or risk getting deplatformed as well

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
15 hours ago, Lucky Cat said:

Where is Chief Justice Roberts

Happy that he can always still vote in ways that continue his invitations to Georgetown cocktail parties among the Establishment's Priviliged Elite.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).