Steeleballz

Military Officers in Congress Join Call to Invoke 25th Amendment, Remove Trump

171 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
54 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

So what is your explanation for people's behavior?

You already said it, mob rule.  

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, CanAm1980 said:

So what is your explanation for people's behavior?

I believe that there were a small group of determined people that wanted to break the downs and get into the capitol building. Once that happened the crowd followed suit because they were like "OMG we are in the capitol building". 

Have you ever studied mobs? It is a psychological animal that can be controlled by a relatively few amount of people. 

Edited by Cyberfx1024

44 minutes ago, Orangesapples said:

Got it, so doing something to stop climate change and implementing a healthcare reform similar to other developed countries is Marxism. 

So I am still waiting to see how the USA alone is going to affect climate change? You want us to shutter all of industry with the hope that other countries will follow suit? Where do you think that leaves people in regards to food?

25 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

So I am still waiting to see how the USA alone is going to affect climate change? You want us to shutter all of industry with the hope that other countries will follow suit? Where do you think that leaves people in regards to food?

Do you realize what can happen if climate change is not controlled? Here in California we already see worse and worse fires every year. 

The Green New Deal is designed to give people jobs in sustainable industries, not just ban industries 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

The us is not going to do this alone, but if the US and China don't get going, there is no point on pointing out flaws in the Poles or Canadians plans.

You have mentioned you are in IT, take a depth breath and let go of the old world view, you are in the middle of an astounding inovation cycle that you can embrace and prosper from that leverages IT. 

1 minute ago, Orangesapples said:

Do you realize what can happen if climate change is not controlled? Here in California we already see worse and worse fires every year. 

The Green New Deal is designed to give people jobs in sustainable industries, not just ban industries 

of course I see how bad climate change is. I know why the fires in CA have gotten worse and worse and I know the reason due to FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE working in the back areas of CA. Do you know how hard it is to get a permit to do controlled burns are in CA, do you know what the difference in an area that was burned that has been controlled and one that hasn't? 

The Green New Deal has been and always will be about control and the architects have already stated as such anyway. 

1 minute ago, CanAm1980 said:

The us is not going to do this alone, but if the US and China don't get going, there is no point on pointing out flaws in the Poles or Canadians plans.

You have mentioned you are in IT, take a depth breath and let go of the old world view, you are in the middle of an astounding inovation cycle that you can embrace and prosper from that leverages IT. 

I am and I have looked at this from a objective point of view. We as a country are doing far better at controlling our output through private enterprise than anything set down by government. If you try to use a government only approach it will be draconian and won't work without being bloated and inefficient. 

China is giving a good PR face about getting going but in the end not doing anything at all in regards to it but making it worse. It has to be a complete global effort not just one country doing it. 

15 minutes ago, Orangesapples said:

Fires in California LOL

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Orangesapples said:

51-VI02xAzL._SX336_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

13 minutes ago, Orangesapples said:

What is the funny about them? Also, extreme weather events everywhere, including worse hurricanes 

Worse hurricanes? Here in Hurricane alley they have been the same. 

Also you know the state makes it really hard to do controlled burns in CA right?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Worse hurricanes? Here in Hurricane alley they have been the same. 

Also you know the state makes it really hard to do controlled burns in CA right?

Come on, the GND will solve everything.  :devil:

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

57 minutes ago, Orangesapples said:

Got it, climate change is not a threat. 

Did I say that? No, I didn't say that at all. You were talking about fires in California without giving context. The context is that the state hasn't been allowing controlled burns to happen for decades. So it creates alot of fuel 

5 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Did I say that? No, I didn't say that at all. You were talking about fires in California without giving context. The context is that the state hasn't been allowing controlled burns to happen for decades. So it creates alot of fuel 

How about it's that plus climate change