PartyParrot

I-751 February 2021 Filers

903 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline
2 minutes ago, JasonKay said:

Thanks, I know that. Just thought Service Center would be SRC not NBC. I don't see anything in my MyUSCIS account yet. Is it likely they transfer it to SRC or does it go to local office either way? I was expecting an interview already.

Cases that potentially will be waived is assigned to service centers such as SRC, WAC, LIN. Others get receipt number beginning with MSC and go thru NBC then to local offices for an interview. They don't get transferred to service centers. Your receipt number i guess begins with MSC, so your living in Texas doesn't matter, SRC will not be a part of process unless they decide to waive the interview, which is very unlikely for you.

Removal of Conditions

02/06/2021: Filed and package sent

02/10/2021: Received by USCIS

03/18/2021: NOA 1

07/01/2021: Biometrics waived

09/27/2011: Case approved, no interview (K1 visa)

Service Center: WAC

Okay, thanks. That’s the missing piece. NBC to local office. That makes sense. 

Yes my receipt number begins with MSC.

CR1:

Processing Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 32 days from your NOA1 date. Your interview took 122 days from your I-130 NOA1 date.
I-130 Sent : 2018-10-18
I-130 NOA1 : 2018-10-22
I-130 Approved : 2018-11-23
Packet 3 Received : 2018-12-12
Packet 3 Sent : 2019-01-28
Packet 4 Received : 2019-02-05
Interview Date : 2019-02-21 (Approved)
Visa Received : 2019-02-27
US Entry : 2019-04-25 (Move: 2020-04-07)

Removal of Conditions:

2/3/21: I-751 package sent

2/5/21: I-751 delivered

3/10/21: I-797 received (24 months)

7/31/21: Biometrics

11/17/21: Case Ready for Interview

2/27/23: I-797 received (48 months)

3/11/23: New Card Is Being Produced

3/13/23: Case Was Approved

3/27/23: Card Was Mailed

3/30/23: Card Received

Timeline

Hey everyone, I was out of country last week, and when I returned, I've seen a mail from uscis in my mailbox, and biometrics was waived with notice date 7/1, WAC.  My online case status is not updated at all, and I haven't seen this mail coming from usps informed delivery as well which makes me anxious. It means there is literally no way that we can get updates unless we see physical mail, which can be easily lost by usps. I think I will start calling uscis regularly from now on.

Edited by Huckleberry&Koala

Removal of Conditions

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
50 minutes ago, Huckleberry&Koala said:

Hey everyone, I was out of country last week, and when I returned, I've seen a mail from uscis in my mailbox, and biometrics was waived with notice date 7/1, WAC.  My online case status is not updated at all, and I haven't seen this mail coming from usps informed delivery as well which makes me anxious. It means there is literally no way that we can get updates unless we see physical mail, which can be easily lost by usps. I think I will start calling uscis regularly from now on.

No problems coming back in? How was the entry? Did you have to do a covid swab prior to entering

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Fragger said:

No problems coming back in? How was the entry? Did you have to do a covid swab prior to entering

No problems at all, it was a breeze. I did covid testing yes, it is still required for everyone.

Removal of Conditions

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hey guys ,

Quick question. My Case number starts with MSC and when i got my biometrics letter the service center is mentioned NBC.

Is the case transferred or it is supposed to be like that ? 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, kayjee said:

Hey guys ,

Quick question. My Case number starts with MSC and when i got my biometrics letter the service center is mentioned NBC.

Is the case transferred or it is supposed to be like that ? 

MSC is assigned to NBC for interview required cases. When the time comes and your local office is ready to schedule for an  interview, your case will be transferred from NBC to your local office for an interview. No other service centers will be involved in process unless they suddenly decide to waive the interview, which is very very unlikely for you.

Removal of Conditions

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Huckleberry&Koala said:

MSC is assigned to NBC for interview required cases. When the time comes and your local office is ready to schedule for an  interview, your case will be transferred from NBC to your local office for an interview. No other service centers will be involved in process unless they suddenly decide to waive the interview, which is very very unlikely for you.

Got it. Thanks for clearing it out !!!

On 7/6/2021 at 10:33 AM, kayjee said:

I actually dint expect it to come this soon. I am assuming the long wait will be after biometrics. Hopefully you guys gets yours soon too :)

Hello! 

My husband finally received his Biometrics letter two days ago! His appt is scheduled for early August.

I was hoping biometrics to be waived but i guess MSC does not participate in that, lol.

Anyways, a least im happy that we got an update , lets see how long it takes after the biometrics appt.

NOTE to everyone: My husband I traveled to the Dominican Republic last week, no stamp needed, everything was fine here and in DR, he only presented the passport, expired green card + extension letter.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
5 hours ago, JoJoJoJo said:

My card is in production 🙌

Congrats! Would you mind sharing what you included in the package?

FROM F1 TO AOS

October 17, 2019 AOS receipt date 

December 09, 2019: Biometric appointment

January 15, 2020 RFE received

January 30, 2020  RFE response sent

Feb 7: EAD approved and interview scheduled

March 18, 2020 Interview cancelled

April 14th 2020: RFE received

April 29, 2020 Approved without interview

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

February 1, 2022 package sent

March 28, 2022 Fingerprints reused

July 18, 2023 approval

July 20, 2023 Card in hand

N400 

January 30,2023: Online filing

February 4th, 2023: Biometric appointment

June 15th, 2023: Case actively being reviewed

July 11th, 2023: Interview scheduled.

August 30th, 2023: Interview!

August 31st, 2023: Oath ceremony scheduled.

Sept 19th, 2023: Officially a US citizen!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.