Greenbaum

JANUARY 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS (merged)

1,019 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
15 hours ago, macorbin said:

how do you know they approved?

i am December 4 still waiting

It was in a Russian k1 chat. One couple said that. 
a lot of November and October filers are still waiting…

Timeline
On 7/21/2021 at 11:01 PM, AD1 said:

Seems like it’s similar to link below. I think we have to wait until we get noa 2 then get these below stuff. Thanks.

Turkey K1 visa instructions.pdf

I know the embassy in Yerevan, Armenia is also processing Iranian visas also.  My Russian fiance may end up doing her interview there.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
39 minutes ago, Caboose29 said:

I know the embassy in Yerevan, Armenia is also processing Iranian visas also.  My Russian fiance may end up doing her interview there.

Yes thanks :) in the form I put turkey, I left it as Istanbul turkey but I figured they know I meant Ankara Turkey since I thought they can interview in Istanbul too! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

I was looking on the case tracker app at December cases and it seems like quite a few are being approved! So that means it's getting closer for us, I'm so excited 😆

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
15 hours ago, Chloe99 said:

I was looking on the case tracker app at December cases and it seems like quite a few are being approved! So that means it's getting closer for us, I'm so excited 😆

I noticed the same.  There were a few more in the 38000 group this past week. 

Timeline

Hi, I know it might be too early to talk about it, but i start to think about form I-134 (Affidavit of Support). Does this Form need to be original? (with wet signature) 🙄😅 There is a lot of information and everything is different, I'm confused.  

6 hours ago, Trumann said:

Hi, I know it might be too early to talk about it, but i start to think about form I-134 (Affidavit of Support). Does this Form need to be original? (with wet signature) 🙄😅 There is a lot of information and everything is different, I'm confused.  

Not too early, my partner and I are Jan.8th NoA1 and we are doing the same thing 😆. I was just looking into this form as well. There are a few different form options. I'm curious to know the answer to your question too.  And just to clarify, that form goes to beneficiary for interview, correct? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Fordez19 said:

Not too early, my partner and I are Jan.8th NoA1 and we are doing the same thing 😆. I was just looking into this form as well. There are a few different form options. I'm curious to know the answer to your question too.  And just to clarify, that form goes to beneficiary for interview, correct? 

From my understanding that is correct. The Affidavit of Support is one of the documents that the beneficiary takes to the interview.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Fordez19 said:

yes-yes, this is for the interview.  I just prepare all the documents now, I don't like rush.But this question does not let me sleep normally 😂😂

Timeline
5 minutes ago, J&D1008 said:

Processing times back to 6 to 8 months 🙄🙄 So close yet so far!

Yep.  And remember this is 2 months old so that covers the "summer break" in a strange way.  It might be because of RFEs (im speculating and a very far reach) because if you think about it, more RFEs causes the average to increase.  I cannot validate that information but that is me thinking with my 2 cups of coffee sitting beside me.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Keithn85 said:

Yep.  And remember this is 2 months old so that covers the "summer break" in a strange way.  It might be because of RFEs (im speculating and a very far reach) because if you think about it, more RFEs causes the average to increase.  I cannot validate that information but that is me thinking with my 2 cups of coffee sitting beside me.

I’ve wondered this very thing. Cases keep getting added to my queue long after the submission window given for my timeline. It seems like cases keep getting added and I fall further back in line. 

See the attached image. I suspect it’s people that were ahead of me, that had RFEs that got resolved  and their petitions got put back into the working queue. 

A8F090B4-DB05-4AA4-88E9-3923FE0EB659.png

6 hours ago, Caboose29 said:

I’ve wondered this very thing. Cases keep getting added to my queue long after the submission window given for my timeline. It seems like cases keep getting added and I fall further back in line. 

See the attached image. I suspect it’s people that were ahead of me, that had RFEs that got resolved  and their petitions got put back into the working queue. 

A8F090B4-DB05-4AA4-88E9-3923FE0EB659.png

What app/website is this?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.