Crtcl Rice Theory

‘Prepare for war’: A local GOP official goes all-in with election conspiracy theories

180 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

"I’m a fan, for the most part, of the Republican leadership we have in this state right now.

The party is so sidelined in blue Washington that its rudder right now is three people — the minority leaders of the state House and Senate (Rep. J.T. Wilcox of Yelm and Sen. John Braun of Centralia, respectively) and the Secretary of State, Kim Wyman.

We’re lucky that all three are rational actors who value the norms of democracy, and who aren’t caterwauling off into crazed conspiracy theories about the election.

“We have to stop this,” a frustrated Wilcox said Monday, about the continuing unsubstantiated cries of fraud that have led to threats against public officials following President Donald Trump’s loss. He added that he “believes in the results” of the ballot counts.

Wilcox was responding specifically to a website called Enemies of the People that alleged Trump’s election was stolen.

“Your days are numbered,” the site said. “Changing votes and working against the President is treason and patriotic Americans should never forget those who helped overthrow our democracy"

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/prepare-for-war-a-local-gop-official-goes-all-in-with-election-conspiracy-theories/

BSc 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 minutes ago, laylalex said:

This crazy was shared with me today. 

so crazy about it?  the dude is a former navy seal.  he jumped out of airplanes for a living.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

You don't think this is kind of ridiculously OTT? I mean, I seriously thought it was a spoof and I know who Crenshaw is and his background. The script is ... not very good, for starters. Then what are Antifa doing in a field?? Maybe it's a taste thing, but this isn't very good, high production values and all, in my opinion. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ban Hammer said:

so crazy about it?  the dude is a former navy seal.  he jumped out of airplanes for a living.

Are you saying that compared to backing these two Senators who cannot back the results of the election, GA Secretary of State, and Governor or appear for the debates, jumping out of a plane doesn't seem so BSc?

Timeline
8 minutes ago, laylalex said:

Seems MSc to me. :P 

Well, it is getting Piled Higher & Deeper, for sure.

Edited by CanAm1980

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Yeah, the Left tend to pile it as high as possible.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
9 hours ago, laylalex said:

You don't think this is kind of ridiculously OTT? I mean, I seriously thought it was a spoof and I know who Crenshaw is and his background. The script is ... not very good, for starters. Then what are Antifa doing in a field?? Maybe it's a taste thing, but this isn't very good, high production values and all, in my opinion. 

many things today are ott.  political ads are just one of them.

and yeah, antifa in a field is sketchy.  they probably got lost.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline
7 hours ago, CanAm1980 said:

Are you saying that compared to backing these two Senators who cannot back the results of the election, GA Secretary of State, and Governor or appear for the debates, jumping out of a plane doesn't seem so BSc?

welcome to the military, where people jump out of perfectly good flying planes. 

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

10 hours ago, laylalex said:

I think it is kinda funny but cringe at the same time honestly. But people getting all worked up about it and taking it seriously is what is the funniest part. 

12 hours ago, Ban Hammer said:

It's cringeworthy and akin to the famous "I'm not a Witch'' and ''murder sheep" commercials of ancient lore.

2 minutes ago, laylalex said:

I don't know how anyone could take that seriously. It's farce, even if that wasn't his intention. 

The people he's marketing it to will, which is why he made it.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

Timeline
8 minutes ago, laylalex said:

I don't know how anyone could take that seriously. It's farce, even if that wasn't his intention. 

so if it shouldn't be taken seriously, why make an issue of it?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

7 minutes ago, yuna628 said:

The people he's marketing it to will, which is why he made it.

I should have been more precise. How could anyone get bent out of shape about it, "worked up" as cyberfx said? I somehow can't see a lefty watching this and shaking their fist impotently, biting out "Damn you, Crenshaw!" under their breath. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Ban Hammer said:

so if it shouldn't be taken seriously, why make an issue of it?

I'm not, I just think it's mildly amusing. :)