Crtcl Rice Theory

‘Prepare for war’: A local GOP official goes all-in with election conspiracy theories

180 posts in this topic

47 minutes ago, laylalex said:

I missed the second impeachment of Trump. Maybe I was getting my nails done or something.

There were two articles of impeachment against Trump not just one. 

Evidence of Foreign Influence in 2020 Election: Nevada Secretary of State Caught Sending Voter Data List to Pakistani Firm Linked to ISI

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/evidence-foreign-influence-2020-election-nevada-secretary-state-caught-sending-voter-data-list-pakistani-firm-linked-isi/

Edited by Cyberfx1024

Two articles of impeachment are not two impeachments. An impeachment is a process. There was only one process during which two articles were presented. It isn't the same thing at all. That would be like saying that a defendant who was put on trial for burglary and rape in the same trial would have had two trials because there were two charges. There is one trial for both the crimes.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 hours ago, moxy said:

Um wut

- There is no evidence of direct, widespread surveillance on the Trump campaign by US intellience

You must not know what a FISA Warrant is, please google it..  And Comey did admit to sending a couple of his guys into the White House to spy on the Trump Administration, this was aired on National TV,  but apparently not on the networks you watch. 

Obama weaponized the FBI to Spy on the Trump Campaign, and it will proven as such after Special Prosecutor John Durham completes his investigation...  Look for Biden to pardon, Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Strok and Lisa Page in 2024, that is if hasn't gone completely senile by then. 

Edited by nykolos

16 minutes ago, nykolos said:

You must not know what a FISA Warrant is, please google it..

Better not let @Dashinka see you verbing google. He's very sensitive about that.

11 hours ago, moxy said:

Um wut

- There is no evidence of direct, widespread surveillance on the Trump campaign by US intellience

- There is, however, a lot of evidence that the Trump campaign and Russian intelligence were getting cozy as all get out

- The President's legal team never argued fraud in a court of law...

- ...Because there is no evidence of widespread election fraud, and the few cases that have been found turned out to be votes for Trump

- Supreme Court with multiple Trump appointees refused to even hear Trump's desperate and silly claims

- The Demoncrats are so evil and powerful that they stole the presidential election but forgot to take the Senate

- So many krakens... that never were

But I'll agree with you on one thing. Democrats never moved on. Neither did anyone with half a brain. This grifter and his family fleeced his supporters, fleeced the American taxpayers, and turned the presidency into a banana republic carnival sideshow. And with any luck, after this mentally diseased individual and his family and sycophants are out of power, people still won't move on. I doubt he'll ever see the inside of a prison, but I hope it won't be for lack of trying.

Dude, we seriously went over this a couple weeks ago and I laid out exactly how the Trump campaign was spied on. They used FISA warrants with the 2 hop rule to spy on everyone in that campaign

Just now, Cyberfx1024 said:

Dude, we seriously went over this a couple weeks ago and I laid out exactly how the Trump campaign was spied on. They used FISA warrants with the 2 hop rule to spy on everyone in that campaign

Yes you did. But you were wrong. You were touting the propaganda line, not the reality line. Almost none of what you said was fact-based.

5 hours ago, nykolos said:

You must not know what a FISA Warrant is, please google it..  And Comey did admit to sending a couple of his guys into the White House to spy on the Trump Administration, this was aired on National TV,  but apparently not on the networks you watch. 

Obama weaponized the FBI to Spy on the Trump Campaign, and it will proven as such after Special Prosecutor John Durham completes his investigation...  Look for Biden to pardon, Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Strok and Lisa Page in 2024, that is if hasn't gone completely senile by then. 

Oh he knows because I laid it out for him a couple weeks ago in regards to the FISA warrants. The 2 hop rule was used to spy on almost everyone in the campaign

Just now, moxy said:

Yes you did. But you were wrong. You were touting the propaganda line, not the reality line. Almost none of what you said was fact-based.

I literally gave you articles about it clearly stating what exactly happened. 

1 minute ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

I literally gave you articles about it clearly stating what exactly happened. 

And I literally gave you articles showing you that you are spouting propaganda.

3 minutes ago, moxy said:

I laid that both Page and Papadopoulos had FISA warrants taken out against them. Which if you don't know the FBI can wiretap Page and Papadopoulos, anyone they talked to, and anyone who talked to those people. But if you don't think I am telling you the truth then read this: 
These documents also tell us the FISC routinely includes authorization in their warrants for the government to surveil people in contact with their target, and people in contact with the contact; in a scheme referred to as “chaining,” these authorizations will include 2 or 3 “hops.” While the text of the Carter Page warrant application, and court approval, remain a secret, one shudders to think this authority was used to spy upon other members of the Trump campaign team who were in contact with Page. (The memo of the House intelligence committee’s Democrats about the warrant suggests that some unknown number of Trump campaign advisors were the subject of FBI “sub-inquiries.”)

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/fbi-s-secret-warrant-surveil-carter-page-should-scare-all-ncna852131
https://www.aclu.org/blog/national-security/secrecy/are-two-hops-too-many

13 minutes ago, moxy said:

No, you didn't

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

It was a sloppy argument then, it's a sloppy argument now.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
54 minutes ago, moxy said:

Cool. But it's not the links you dug up. Its your conclusions and pushpins and string that you think ties it all together.

Well, "to be fair" (official trademark of @laylalex) this is a thread about conspiracy theories, so he is on topic. 

1 minute ago, CanAm1980 said:

Well, "to be fair" (official trademark of @laylalex) this is a thread about conspiracy theories, so he is on topic. 

"Fair" point. 😂