Burnt Reynolds

2020 Election Thread

762 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Steeleballz said:

And all of this somehow stopped the Republicans from getting anything done from 2016-2018 when they had the presidency and both chambers of congress? Was their a lockout on capital hill or something during this time that I didn't hear about? As I recall, they wanted to get rid of the ACA and it was actually John McCain who cast the deciding vote to stop them. Very few were more outspoken against the ACA than McCain, but he actually saw how the Republicans were acting behind Trump and had enough. Trump likes to talk the talk, but he could have got all that done if he even had a half baked plan to do accomplishing it. 

I'm not trying to butt heads with you Cyber, but I don't think we should be making excuses for these people. They didn't get it done. Period. As I said, I am hopeful the Dems make the most of their opportunity, I am not really optimistic that they actually do anything. Getting rid of Trump is something many wanted to see, but it's not really an accomplishment. 

Bull. From the time McCain helped with the bureaus spying on Trump and leaking to the media, he was all in on subverting the will of the people just to get at Trump. That's why he cast his vote against his own wishes to spite Trump. He was among the collective corrupt piles of 💩 that permeate Congress and especially the Senate in both parties. 

These piles of trash operate in their little corrupt meritocratic system that's completely self-serving which is why he did what he did and didn't give a damn about the issues that Trump and Republicans got elected on. If that's heroic, that only says something about the people that idolize that stuff.

Edited by TBoneTX
Forbidden term edited

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

I think alot more blame is on the side constantly engaging in identity politics(you can say Trump is a sore loser - but they are even sore winners...saying because it was tight, that must be due to racism, ridiculous). Btw again I'm not one to normally buy into conspiracy theories(I practically never do) but I've got no doubt there's been some really fishy stuff going on. In our house we received 3 mail ballots each - unsolicited. That said I trust the courts and I'll go with whatever they decide.

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

More conspiracies, take it like a grown-up please.😃 Trumps has power to protect the integrity of the system as the President, the Dem has been advocating for years for election security bills but they're all stuck at Moscow Mitch's desk. Now they are crying the election is rigged against them 😂😂

6 hours ago, CanAm1980 said:

aylnq8kejpx51.jpg

reminds me of this biden ad

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson