Greenbaum

NOVEMBER 2020 I-129F K-1 FILERS

539 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, KSVJ said:

Has anyone in the November group received approvals?

I am not a November filer but I have been using the tracker app. There are many recent November approvals and RFE's for May.  Not just that batch of November 13 and 16th we saw in the beginning of April. I just saw some for today and these are not RFE's.  It appears they are still processing November cases. The "Received Dates" and WAC numbers are just so out of order when you get to November. Most likely the Texas Service Center fault.  You have to keep querying past the 13 and 16th to see all the recent November approvals. If anyone wants to track it it you start at 2190016500 AND keep querying about 5 or 6 times. When you get to query 7500 and beyond there are only a limited amount of cases in the query. I then started at 2190030000. Again you have to keep querying because in one batch there is no approvals but then when you query again you see recent approvals. 

11 minutes ago, J&D1008 said:

I am not a November filer but I have been using the tracker app. There are many recent November approvals and RFE's for May.  Not just that batch of November 13 and 16th we saw in the beginning of April. I just saw some for today and these are not RFE's.  It appears they are still processing November cases. The "Received Dates" and WAC numbers are just so out of order when you get to November. Most likely the Texas Service Center fault.  You have to keep querying past the 13 and 16th to see all the recent November approvals. If anyone wants to track it it you start at 2190016500 AND keep querying about 5 or 6 times. When you get to query 7500 and beyond there are only a limited amount of cases in the query. I then started at 2190030000. Again you have to keep querying because in one batch there is no approvals but then when you query again you see recent approvals. 

That’s interesting, I am also using case tracker app but what really struck me that there were handful of RFEs for November 12, after two months except two or three it still says RFE sent which I think is that they opened those cases and like left them until they actually get to November 

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Arsalan111 said:

That’s interesting, I am also using case tracker app but what really struck me that there were handful of RFEs for November 12, after two months except two or three it still says RFE sent which I think is that they opened those cases and like left them until they actually get to November 

I saw that too! but i also know a November filer on here received a RFE a couple weeks back, sent the response, and then was approved a week later. There is just no rhythm to there madness. 

Nothing here yet, but it seems like October's making a lot of progress.

June 25, 2022 - Married
June 28, 2022 - I-130 filed digitally

June 28, 2022 - NOA1 (Nebraska -> Vermont xfer)

June 8, 2023 - NOA2 (Vermont -> California xfer)
June 14, 2023 - At NVC

July 3, 2023 - NVC RFE

July 17, 2023 - NVC DQ

April 15, 2024 - IL

April 19, 2024 - Medical

May 23, 2024 - Interview

June 4, 2024 - CFO 
June 30, 2024 - Flight to US

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
20 minutes ago, kogu said:

Nov 16 cases moving again, there’s been about 10 approvals and an RFE the last 3 days after it went quiet for about 5-6 weeks from the end of March/early April run

So I wasn't seeing things 😆 I'm glad they're moving but I won't lie I'm a little jealous🥲

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hey everybody, I hope y'all are doing great.

I have a question. When the times for the interview comes and beforehand you have to take the fingerprints and all that, do I have to take them again even though I already had those taken for a B2 visa a few years ago? 

Thanks in advance

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Juanpa & Ari said:

Hey everybody, I hope y'all are doing great.

I have a question. When the times for the interview comes and beforehand you have to take the fingerprints and all that, do I have to take them again even though I already had those taken for a B2 visa a few years ago? 

Thanks in advance

I believe so and even more if your last fingerprint was years ago. 

As far as I know beneficiaries (at least) are always required to be fingerprinted before the interview and also for the I-485 AOS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
On 5/20/2021 at 6:33 PM, Lu & Ni said:

Nothing at all, Nov 4 here. 

I read that some Nov 13 and 16 got either an RFE/approval. 

I am also Nov. 4th (NOA1 that day but sent to me on 02/03/21). My case is in the 900027000 batch ...... it will be 7 months on June 4th ........ ugh

Timeline
On 5/29/2021 at 12:51 PM, JeffDR said:

I am also Nov. 4th (NOA1 that day but sent to me on 02/03/21). My case is in the 900027000 batch ...... it will be 7 months on June 4th ........ ugh

One NOA1 from Nov 4th got an RFE 😱 maybe we'll be next lol fingers crossed for an approval

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Lu & Ni said:

One NOA1 from Nov 4th got an RFE 😱 maybe we'll be next lol fingers crossed for an approval

i saw that on facebook group it seems his no1 was 14 october and he made a mistake with receipt date

Timeline
1 hour ago, Lu & Ni said:

Really?? 😭

I think there will be lots of confusion when they start working November - March because people put the day they received the hard copy instead of the “received date”. Which is one reason why I think the NOA-1 on this site should say “received date” instead. But who know Covid was coming! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
1 hour ago, J&D1008 said:

I think there will be lots of confusion when they start working November - March because people put the day they received the hard copy instead of the “received date”. Which is one reason why I think the NOA-1 on this site should say “received date” instead. But who know Covid was coming! 

Our receipt date (November 4) on our NOA1 (issued 2/3/21) has the correct date because we sent our application and evidence to the Dallas Lockbox November 2nd via UPS overnight but their mail room clerk / person signed the package on November 4th. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, JeffDR said:

Our receipt date (November 4) on our NOA1 (issued 2/3/21) has the correct date because we sent our application and evidence to the Dallas Lockbox November 2nd via UPS overnight but their mail room clerk / person signed the package on November 4th. 

Yes thats correct. I think some people confuse the NOA-1 and the "received date." USCIS goes by received date and not the NOA-1 date. So although filed in November and receiving the NOA-1 in February, some will put the 2/3 as the NOA-1 date when it should be the November date causing confusion. I think thats what happen to the person who had Nov 4 as his NOA-1 date when it should be the received date of October 14.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.