Greenbaum

NOVEMBER 2020 I-129F K-1 FILERS

539 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Vamp.nz said:

Have just seen one on FB. Nov 13th Noa1

April 9th approved Noa2

Do you mind sharing the name of the Facebook group. 

Thanks 

11/21/20: I-129F packet shipped via USPS

11/25/20: I-129F delivered to Dallas Lockbox (Lewisville)

11/27/20: Backdated I-129F "received date"

2/23/21: I-129F fee charged to bank account

2/25/21: Text alert NOA1 Receipt/Case Number

3/3/21 :  Received NOA1 Letter in the mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
19 hours ago, Ollie&miriah2020 said:

hey guys! has there been anymore approvals from November? or just the ones from the 12th & 16th so far

Yes there has been movement. Last NOA-2 i see is today but an approved RFE. Its pretty slow but moving. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kyrgyzstan
Timeline
20 hours ago, Ollie&miriah2020 said:

hey guys! has there been anymore approvals from November? or just the ones from the 12th & 16th so far

There were a batch from Nov 13 that were looked at last Thursday/Friday basically in order of the WAC number (WAC21900169XX) so it’s still moving. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Hashbrown123 said:

Hey guys, I’m new to this website. I have a quick question for anyone that has done Fiance visas, is my wife allowed to go back to Yemen after her approval then come to the U.S. some people is telling me it’s alright while some are saying she has to come straight to America

After the approval from the embassy she can go back to Yemen but once she enters the USA she cannot go back until after the AOS / green card process is complete. 

11/21/20: I-129F packet shipped via USPS

11/25/20: I-129F delivered to Dallas Lockbox (Lewisville)

11/27/20: Backdated I-129F "received date"

2/23/21: I-129F fee charged to bank account

2/25/21: Text alert NOA1 Receipt/Case Number

3/3/21 :  Received NOA1 Letter in the mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
7 hours ago, Hashbrown123 said:

Hey guys, I’m new to this website. I have a quick question for anyone that has done Fiance visas, is my wife allowed to go back to Yemen after her approval then come to the U.S. some people is telling me it’s alright while some are saying she has to come straight to America

The visa is for a one-time entry. Once she has the visa and enters the US she can't go back until her adjustment of status is finished. 👍🏼

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
10 hours ago, Hashbrown123 said:

She can apply for Advance Parole (AP) when applying for green card, which allows her to travel while waiting for adjustment of status. However, that's only for short trips, not for staying in Yemen until she gets her green card, for example. She also needs to wait a few months to receive her AP document.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline
10 hours ago, Hashbrown123 said:

First off, Congratulations 🎉🎊🎈 and I wish you both the best. Based on my understanding, if she got her visa from Djibouti, Egypt, or any other country. But she wants to fly back to Yemen before entering the United States for whatever reason, then she absolutely can. However, she can stay in there only for a certain amount of months which is stated in her approval visa. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
On 4/12/2021 at 8:06 PM, Vamp.nz said:

Have just seen one on FB. Nov 13th Noa1

April 9th approved Noa2

What fb group are you guys all in and is there a group on here for October filers?

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
1 minute ago, Arsalan111 said:

I have a question Regarding form I-129f, there is no contact information of beneficiary in that form. How will US embassy contact the beneficiary when there is no email provided? 

they contact the petitioner when it comes to approval and the rest via email or mail if it is needed

• 2 weeks later...

Guessing there hasn't been much movement for November folks since that initial flurry?  Haven't seen any movement in the 500 i-129F's in my vicinity.  

June 25, 2022 - Married
June 28, 2022 - I-130 filed digitally

June 28, 2022 - NOA1 (Nebraska -> Vermont xfer)

June 8, 2023 - NOA2 (Vermont -> California xfer)
June 14, 2023 - At NVC

July 3, 2023 - NVC RFE

July 17, 2023 - NVC DQ

April 15, 2024 - IL

April 19, 2024 - Medical

May 23, 2024 - Interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.