R1CH1991

London CR1 / IR1 Appointment Updates

2,698 posts in this topic

Hi guys.. After a long back and forth with my GP, I finally got a response for my vax records request. But its just an Excel-style spreadsheet with my name on the top. No official letterhead or anything from the GP. Is that what its supposed to look like? They've been an absolute nightmare to deal with. 

Appointment notice came through this morning for 27 January, so they’re still issuing January appointments…was DQ’d on 5 December, so much quicker than expected!  Hoping that the end is in sight! 

My husband got his interview scheduled for Jan 25th.  We were DQd Dec 7. London embassy is rocking!

Edited by Educ8r

2 minutes ago, Educ8r said:

My husband got his interview scheduled for Jan 25th.  We were DQd Dec 7. London embassy is rocking!

Wow, that’s incredible news. I’m expecting to be DQ’d early Jan ( submitted to NVC Nov 28th). Then I’ll have to do the medical and interview in London too. I waited so long for the i130 approval that a bit of catch up time is much appreciated. Please keep me posted with when the medical is and how it goes. Best of luck to everyone and congratulations 

29 minutes ago, Icedgem said:

Wow, that’s incredible news. I’m expecting to be DQ’d early Jan ( submitted to NVC Nov 28th). Then I’ll have to do the medical and interview in London too. I waited so long for the i130 approval that a bit of catch up time is much appreciated. Please keep me posted with when the medical is and how it goes. Best of luck to everyone and congratulations 

His medical was last Friday and went smoothly.  He said there was no problem scheduling appts as a ton were available for London. The hardest part was the 5 hour bus ride down from Manchester. 

6 minutes ago, Educ8r said:

His medical was last Friday and went smoothly.  He said there was no problem scheduling appts as a ton were available for London. The hardest part was the 5 hour bus ride down from Manchester. 

That amazing news. I’m really worried about the medical, did he have to obtain patient summary records from the nhs doctor?. My doctor surgery is a nightmare and I know I’ll struggle to get anything from them. Yes that is a long journey - fortunately for me I’m only an hour or so outside of London. Thank you 

4 minutes ago, Icedgem said:

That amazing news. I’m really worried about the medical, did he have to obtain patient summary records from the nhs doctor?. My doctor surgery is a nightmare and I know I’ll struggle to get anything from them. Yes that is a long journey - fortunately for me I’m only an hour or so outside of London. Thank you 

He didn't take the health summary because it wasn't mentioned but they said to email it.   He's had trouble getting things from the Drs office in the past too.  He put his mom on it and she won't give up until it's in his hand.  The Dr surgery will be wanting to get it to him once they deal with her. 🤣

Funny thing is, I can get mine emailed to me from my US Dr in under an hour.  Things that make you say, Hmmmm.  😉

2 minutes ago, Educ8r said:

He didn't take the health summary because it wasn't mentioned but they said to email it.   He's had trouble getting things from the Drs office in the past too.  He put his mom on it and she won't give up until it's in his hand.  The Dr surgery will be wanting to get it to him once they deal with her. 🤣

Funny thing is, I can get mine emailed to me from my US Dr in under an hour.  Things that make you say, Hmmmm.  😉

Oh wow, that’s funny, maybe she could help me out too😂. Yes I agree, it really shouldn’t  be that difficult to get info from your doctors office. Good luck & best wishes to you, you have a date now to put an end to this crazy process.

1 minute ago, Icedgem said:

Oh wow, that’s funny, maybe she could help me out too😂. Yes I agree, it really shouldn’t  be that difficult to get info from your doctors office. Good luck & best wishes to you, you have a date now to put an end to this crazy process.

I hope your date comes soon too.

15 hours ago, Icedgem said:

Have you tried on the NHS app? My health record is available there if I log in with my NHS number etc. My GP uses DoctorLink though, so they might be a bit ahead of the curve.

9 minutes ago, madhatter204 said:

Have you tried on the NHS app? My health record is available there if I log in with my NHS number etc. My GP uses DoctorLink though, so they might be a bit ahead of the curve.

I do have the NHS app but it doesn’t give me much info. Do you know what info the medical examiner is looking for.? Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, happy new year 🎊 

I’m not sure if this has be answered but I’d like to get some help/insight. I’d like to transfer my case from my country to the UK when it gets to the NVC stage. 

please can anyone who has gone through this process help? Thanks in advance 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
1 hour ago, Eden B said:

Hello everyone, happy new year 🎊 

I’m not sure if this has be answered but I’d like to get some help/insight. I’d like to transfer my case from my country to the UK when it gets to the NVC stage. 

please can anyone who has gone through this process help? Thanks in advance 

Your post is in a thread specifically to say when you receive your interview notice. The UK forum is the place to start a new topic with your UK (London embassy) questions. Can you ask again in the main forum instead of in this thread within In that main forum?

Edited by Wuozopo

Hi everyone, so I got DQ’d on Friday, which was a week earlier than I expected, so happy. Anyway I guess now I’m waiting for the interview letter. I’m expecting the interview to be back end of February or March, they seem to be quite quick so that will be amazing. I’m so happy to be getting close to being reunited with my hubby 😁. Happy New Year to you all.

1 hour ago, Icedgem said:

Hi everyone, so I got DQ’d on Friday, which was a week earlier than I expected, so happy. Anyway I guess now I’m waiting for the interview letter. I’m expecting the interview to be back end of February or March, they seem to be quite quick so that will be amazing. I’m so happy to be getting close to being reunited with my hubby 😁. Happy New Year to you all.

Congrats! We were DQd on Dec 7 and my husband's interview is Jan 25th.  That may give you a little insight as to when to expect your interview. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.