R1CH1991

London CR1 / IR1 Appointment Updates

2,698 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Anonymous101 said:

Yeah, looks like June isn’t bringing any good news for us either

There are still two more weeks of June. Let’s hold onto the hope that things are entirely unusual right now. Releasing dates on the 3rd/4th week wouldn’t be completely strange considering what we’ve experienced so far. Hang in there everyone. Our time IS coming. We will soon be with our loved ones and within minutes, it will feel like we never were apart. 

Just a little bit of cheesy inspiration for us all lol. 

3 minutes ago, SB0402 said:

There are still two more weeks of June. Let’s hold onto the hope that things are entirely unusual right now. Releasing dates on the 3rd/4th week wouldn’t be completely strange considering what we’ve experienced so far. Hang in there everyone. Our time IS coming. We will soon be with our loved ones and within minutes, it will feel like we never were apart. 

Just a little bit of cheesy inspiration for us all lol. 

Agree but still takes into end July/August before an interview which is 5/6 months for some.

1 minute ago, Wait in hope said:

Agree but still takes into end July/August before an interview which is 5/6 months for some.

Yes, me included. 
My husband and I have been in this process for 18 months come end of June. 

1 minute ago, Wait in hope said:

Been 16 months for us so far too and that was with no issues until now.  We DQ'd early March and been at a standstill ever since.

15 months here.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I filed I-130 in July 2019. Held up getting documents with COVID but was DQ 2 weeks ago. I live in Colombia so I'm waiting there, and the backlog is also absolutely disgraceful. DQs from Oct/Nov 2020 are only now being seen, too: disgusting.

I'm thinking about transferring my case to London as my residency and patience has expired in Colombia.

Timeline

Has any over 120 days DQ had the email acknowledging that? I got the 60 day but nothing for 120 🤔 

Sending everyone love and positivity. The stress and anxiety is real! Hopefully interviews will happen soon! 🙏 xx

2 minutes ago, Amanda Hunt said:

Has any over 120 days DQ had the email acknowledging that? I got the 60 day but nothing for 120 🤔 

Sending everyone love and positivity. The stress and anxiety is real! Hopefully interviews will happen soon! 🙏 xx

What do you mean?

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Lucky4George said:

What do you mean?

You should receive an email for NVC at 60 and 120 days apologising for the wait basically. I’m over 120 days since our DQ date but haven’t had any email yet x

Just now, cb611 said:

I just checked through emails, we never received a 60 day email from the NVC after the DQ email? It would have been late April, never got one...

Haven’t gotten one either, Wife and I DQed in February 

4 hours ago, Amanda Hunt said:

What visa type is yours as none of the CR1 seem to get these reminder emails.  In fact since DQ in early March I've had no correspondence from NVC.  No interview date/apology/explanation.

9 hours ago, Amanda Hunt said:

DQ'd Feb and same as others, no emails apologising for a delay or anything.  Can't say I've ever seen anyone write about that in this thread since I joined just before I DQ'd either.

Just waiting for something to happen, as ever!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.