785 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, Amira Zed said:

Okay

Do you have any information about its expiry date. Even though my DS 260 expiration date is mentioned till 2022 in ceac form but I’m confused since my DS 260 got approved in 2019 so its been almost 2 years now.

Will they ask me to update it or anything?

Umm I'm sorry I really dont know much about this, maybe ask in one of the main forums Im sure other people would have gone through similar circumstances.

7 hours ago, LewsTT said:

Congratulations!

I was asked to upload my original birth certificate too. But they returned my passport. I uploaded the BC last night. Do I wait for them to come back to me and ask me to mail the passport? (hopefully)

And when you do that do you just go to EMPOST and mail to the embassy? 

Wait for them to come back to you and then send your passport via Empost. I was instructed at the interview to submit my passport at Empost, hence I did it at the same time. You should wait, i believe, until asked by the embassy.

I did send a follow up email to the embassy email address asking for an update. I guess it’ll be good that you send a follow up email as well asking when can you submit your passport.

submitting passport at Empost is straightforward. The empost guy helped us out in this. We have to print a document from the link https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-ae/iv. Follow steps. You will click on submit additional documents, print and give it to Empost along with your passport.

1 hour ago, Amira Zed said:

Okay

Do you have any information about its expiry date. Even though my DS 260 expiration date is mentioned till 2022 in ceac form but I’m confused since my DS 260 got approved in 2019 so its been almost 2 years now.

Will they ask me to update it or anything?

My DS-260 was also approved in 2019. Hence, that is not an issue. You nay carry the same with you to the embassy

9 hours ago, Asmaaaa said:

Guys I want to ask that from where we should get police clearence certificate as I am residing in abu dhabi?(previously I got one from dubai police which I submitted to NVC  and atthat time I was also living in Abu Dhabi )

You can get it from Dubai Police.

13 minutes ago, SFA14 said:

My DS-260 was also approved in 2019. Hence, that is not an issue. You nay carry the same with you to the embassy

You can get it from Dubai Police.

Thank you so much.

You’re very helpful ! God bless

16 hours ago, SFA14 said:

Wait for them to come back to you and then send your passport via Empost. I was instructed at the interview to submit my passport at Empost, hence I did it at the same time. You should wait, i believe, until asked by the embassy.

I did send a follow up email to the embassy email address asking for an update. I guess it’ll be good that you send a follow up email as well asking when can you submit your passport.

submitting passport at Empost is straightforward. The empost guy helped us out in this. We have to print a document from the link https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-ae/iv. Follow steps. You will click on submit additional documents, print and give it to Empost along with your passport.

Ah I see. I got the email to send it in today along with the birth certificate. I'll have a look at the link.

Thanks a lot!

1 hour ago, LewsTT said:

Ah I see. I got the email to send it in today along with the birth certificate. I'll have a look at the link.

Thanks a lot!

Did you also upload AOS and transcript additionally or just the Birth certificate? 

dear all 

my case is with NVC from November, I already uploaded my document last month and resubmitted the rejected document on 09.01/2021 . any info when the document will be accepted and the interview date . knowing that my wife is the petitioner and she is pregnant and her Due date on May and she is living with me in Dubai . is her Due date will be valid to request for expedite , because no one is travelling with her .kindly advice.

1 hour ago, Amira Zed said:

Did you also upload AOS and transcript additionally or just the Birth certificate? 

No just the certificate and W-2 form because that is all they asked for. No need to upload anything again which they havent asked for.

9 hours ago, BISHO said:

dear all 

my case is with NVC from November, I already uploaded my document last month and resubmitted the rejected document on 09.01/2021 . any info when the document will be accepted and the interview date . knowing that my wife is the petitioner and she is pregnant and her Due date on May and she is living with me in Dubai . is her Due date will be valid to request for expedite , because no one is travelling with her .kindly advice.

Unfortunately permanency is not grounds for expedite .

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Abu Dhabi Embassy 

DQ: 2020-23-05

Scheduled interview date: 2021-11-01

Interview result: Approved

On 1/13/2021 at 11:13 PM, LewsTT said:

Nice! Congrats!

Cant wait to finally have the visa in hand

Hey did you pick up your visa yet? My husband is going to get it from empost deira tmrw! on the CEAC page it says issued and he got notified :)

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Abu Dhabi Embassy 

DQ: 2020-23-05

Scheduled interview date: 2021-11-01

Interview result: Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.