781 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, UAE Abudhabi CR1 said:

July 23rd thats great all the best and my heart wishes god bless. Currently in Abu Dhabi emabssy seems like a slight movement is there. So by mid of next year i can expect an interview ?

I hope you will get an interview by mid of next year 

3 hours ago, Amira Zed said:

I’m also waiting for my Interview at Abu Dhabi embassy. DQ 27 July. IR 1 category. 
Any one here got Interview July DQ ? 

DQ July 23rd interview for January 25th 2021

3 minutes ago, Hancy Jaise said:

Good luck. Hopefully I get my interview date soon

3 minutes ago, Hancy Jaise said:

Good luck! Hope I get my interview date soon

2 minutes ago, Amira Zed said:

Good luck. Hopefully I get my interview date soon

Good luck! Hope I get my interview date soon

Thank you. Don't worry i hope you will get an interview date soon 

Just now, Asmaaaa said:

Best of luck dear...

Thank you 

2 minutes ago, Asmaaaa said:

When your status changed to "at NVC to Abu Dhabi Embassy"? 

I mean before how many days your status changed since you received your interview letter?

I think 1 or 2 days 

All the best mates who have recieved interview on Januvary. My wishes and blessings and god bless. Keep posted with fresh updates

I hope i will recieve the interview on Febraury or by March fingers crossed.

1 hour ago, UAE Abudhabi CR1 said:

All the best mates who have recieved interview on Januvary. My wishes and blessings and god bless. Keep posted with fresh updates

I hope i will recieve the interview on Febraury or by March fingers crossed.

When is your DQ date ? 

On 12/16/2020 at 1:04 AM, LewsTT said:

Haha what a coincidence that the embassy seems to have woken up on the same day I posted that!

My interview date is 5 Jan!

Have you got your medical done?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.