781 posts in this topic

I’m also waiting for my Interview at Abu Dhabi embassy. DQ 27 July. IR 1 category. 
Any one here got Interview July DQ ? 

On 10/22/2020 at 3:20 PM, Asmaaaa said:

Me too ..waiting formy CR1 interview...I got DQ in two months ago.

On 12/11/2020 at 12:36 AM, TamMhmd said:

Take a seat my friend, there seems to be little movement within the Abu Dhabi embassy for interview schedulings. They used to expedite cases where the beneficiary's UAE residence visa was near expiring.. but not during the pandemic. They are really only looking at critical expedites. I have been DQ since 23 May.

Have you got your Interview letter ? 
Most of May/June have gotten their interview dates

On 10/19/2020 at 9:09 PM, Ahmedandmaya said:

Hello everyone,

I am wondering if anyone has received an interview appointment at the Abu Dhabi Embassy after recently getting their DQ.

it would be great if someone would share their experience.

No not yet. My DQ is July 27. 
What’s your DQ date? Have you gotten your Interview date yet

On 11/6/2020 at 8:59 PM, Love To Teach said:

We are waiting for our interview. All papers were completed last year, but we had to wait because we thought my husband was going to be transferred to Germany. After waiting a year for the German visa, he was transferred back to Dubai. So although we have had our NVC approval for over a year, we are at the back of the line again. Does anyone have any idea what the approximate wait is?

BTW, what is DQ?

My DQ is 27 July. Still waiting for Interview 

On 11/10/2020 at 10:52 PM, thesantina said:

I am waiting as well. I was DQ'd in July

Same. Me also DQ July IR 1. Still waiting

You got your Interview letter?

On 12/15/2020 at 8:19 PM, TamMhmd said:

Ya'll we got our interview date!!!! 11 Jan

Your DQ? 
mine is 27 july still waiting

1 minute ago, Asmaaaa said:

What your status is showing ?your case is at NVC or Abu Dhabi embassy?I rceived notifications from visa journey that so many people have already received their interview date in Abu Dhabi Embassy and their DQ was in May,June and July...

Yes even I have got to know people have received their Interview notice DQ May and June.

But my case is still at NVC not abu dhabi embassy.

What is your DQ? 

Just now, Asmaaaa said:

My DQ was 18th august and my case in still at NVC.My UAE resident visa is also expiring in feb 2021...

You must request for Expedite if your UAE visa is expiring. I have seen many people do that

Just now, Asmaaaa said:

Do you have any idea that I should write email or my husband who is petitioner?

I would say you both can send expidite request stating that your visa is expiring. Most preferably you because you are the UAE resident 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.