MissOphelia

What Next?

48 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

Boiler!!   Is she a Pyrenees? ❤️

yes, a small one.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

7 minutes ago, Boiler said:

yes, a small one.

These are my fluffalos.   Not freshly washed, however, and most ill--suited to being in weddings.

05E5957A-DFFD-4BE3-A368-44E9435D524D.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

These are my fluffalos.   Not freshly washed, however, and most ill--suited to being in weddings.

05E5957A-DFFD-4BE3-A368-44E9435D524D.png

Well they need to be available and an invitation.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

13 minutes ago, Boiler said:

Well they need to be available and an invitation.

One is an introvert, and would feign sickness, even if invited.  The other would crash the wedding and knock a bunch of stuff over with his huge, fuzzy tail, before doing some underaged drinking and passing out under the buffet.

I would like an entire bridal party of Great Pyrenees, please. :D 

Bill my ex-husband for the first class transportation. :P 

Edited by laylalex

5 minutes ago, laylalex said:

I would like an entire bridal party of Great Pyranees, please. :D 

Bill my ex-husband for the first class transportation. :P 

Will there be any doggos present at your wedding, Layla?

5 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

Will there be any doggos present at your wedding, Layla?

Unfortunately no. :( My parents are not dog people, and I had cats growing up. When I moved out after college, I brought one of them with me but he passed on several years ago. Once we know where we're going to end up (might move back to the Bay Area), and we've bought a home, there will be more cats. :) My fiancé grew up with dogs, and at home is Beast, who is rather smelly but very much loved. 

6 minutes ago, laylalex said:

Unfortunately no. :( My parents are not dog people, and I had cats growing up. When I moved out after college, I brought one of them with me but he passed on several years ago. Once we know where we're going to end up (might move back to the Bay Area), and we've bought a home, there will be more cats. :) My fiancé grew up with dogs, and at home is Beast, who is rather smelly but very much loved. 

Aww.  Life is better with creatures 🙂  Btw, congratulations on the upcoming wedding!  

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

My corgi is willing and able, too-and he looks great in a tux. My cat Lumpy(I heard you're a cat person) would make a great ringbearer. They both work for belly rubs.

petey.jpg

lumpy heart.jpg

*** Friendly reminder that no inappropriate language is used on this site. One post edited to removed inappropriate word.

VJ Moderation

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

Law # 29 of the 48 Laws of Power: PLAN ALL THE WAY TO THE END.

@MissOphelia,

Please don't take this as an attempt to come down on you but all of what you are asking could have been learned before you even stepped foot in the US. This site is free as well as others and all of the steps of immigration is readily available. We have seen many people come here and get confused on what to do next and sometimes they end up in trouble with their process. At this point you can learn every step (and cost) of your process all the way to naturalization. 

Use this site to ask questions and review the guides to help you so you will be ahead of the curve in the future.

Best of luck to you.

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline
14 hours ago, MissOphelia said:

This thread has now gotten me extremely anxious that I have (removed) everything up entirely by doing things in the wrong order.

What should I do?

Me, I would get married as fast as possible. You've been given an offer to help you get married quickly in Vegas, and I would accept that help.

18 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Me, I would get married as fast as possible. You've been given an offer to help you get married quickly in Vegas, and I would accept that help.

She already got married, per the original post.  Loren's offer was to another poster.

2 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

WOW! I came to this thread thinking I would learn something about visa's but I ended up at the Westminster Kennel Show!!! :lol:

Sorry, I kind of have derailment superpowers. :P 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.