Chelleyandaaron

i-751 October 2020 filers

1,291 posts in this topic

So VisaJourney sent me the "we haven't heard from you in 6 months email" and I opened it like... WOW has it really been that long already. It has absolutely flown by unlike all the other times I've been waiting for news. 

Thought I'd just check in and see how everyone is doing :) Still nothing since the fingerprints were applied. We're about to move into our first home together so I'll be sending the change of address form soon. Hoping that won't cause any issues with getting that 10yr GC. 

Hope you're all doing well! So happy to see a few that have their cards already. SRC seems to be killing it. Wish LIN would hurry up a bit :D 

Best, Emily!

Edited by TransplantUSA
Wrong Service Center!

11 hours ago, TransplantUSA said:

So VisaJourney sent me the "we haven't heard from you in 6 months email" and I opened it like... WOW has it really been that long already. It has absolutely flown by unlike all the other times I've been waiting for news. 

Thought I'd just check in and see how everyone is doing :) Still nothing since the fingerprints were applied. We're about to move into our first home together so I'll be sending the change of address form soon. Hoping that won't cause any issues with getting that 10yr GC. 

Hope you're all doing well! So happy to see a few that have their cards already. SRC seems to be killing it. Wish LIN would hurry up a bit :D 

Best, Emily!

Congratulations on the new home!! 

from what I gather, you can fill out a change of address form, AR-11. I think if you have an online account, you can do it through there as well. https://www.uscis.gov/addresschange

the Usps also will do a change of address and forward mail for a while (six months?) for a small charge. Just make sure you don’t get looped into all the other “free” offers. 
https://moversguide.usps.com/mgo-m/disclaimer

we also have not heard anything after biometrics waived fingerprints and transferred to national service center (receipt says SRC). I was hoping for a ROC at least, because I think I forgot to put a couple years of paperwork (tax), but we had included pictures of those missing years and combined bills. I had filled out the spreadsheet for our month but it looks pretty dead; September and November looks more active, but maybe the October one was forgotten in this forum (or there’s a new one I don’t know about). 

Edited by DrMom
Forgot to answer about news from uscis

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 3/25/2021 at 10:44 AM, theredcomet said:

Ever since the NOA on 10/09/2020 its been crickets for me. Nothing with regards to the fingerprints, service center is YSC. All this money we pay and we don't even get decent service.

Apparently if we want expidited service  and free USCIS paperwork then all we need to do is withdrawal our legal paperwork and show up at the boarder claiming asylum. Free lawyers, no paperwork fees, no health check or imunization requirements, no need to prove financial  stability and no agreement not to accept public assistance,and only a few days to wait untill they pay for a ticket to the us city of choice.  You want to know why the backlog is growing ? Look to the southern boarder and see where imigration resources are concentrated...then contact your senator and let him know how u feel about the line we've been waiting in and the otherwhelming mountian of paperwork and fees ! Hang in there our time will come ! Most of the wait is over for the majority of us here at this stage.  So please, don't get discouraged, 

COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS, NOT BURDENS! 😊

Filed: H-2B Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 minutes ago, A. & J. said:

Today our case status says " New card being produced" 🥰 - we are so happy! Thank you everybody for all the help!

Service center: WAC

I-751 received : 10/30/2020

I-797 dated: 12/01/2020

case transferred: 01/20/2021

status says "New card being produced": 04/19/2021 

(total processing time: 172 days)

Congratulations to you, we also have similar timeline.  Mine received 10/21/20 and was transferred on 01/20/21 to NBC....do you mind sharing what type of documents you submitted please?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, Junior818 said:

Congratulations to you, we also have similar timeline.  Mine received 10/21/20 and was transferred on 01/20/21 to NBC....do you mind sharing what type of documents you submitted please?

of course, we submitted copies of:

• joint tax transcripts 2018 & 2019
  • joint lease for our apartment
  • bank statements showing our joint checking account (every other months for any of the following statements)
  • bank statements showing our joint savings account
  • credit cards showing joint account 
  • joint car insurance 
  • joint utility bills from 2018, 2019 and 2020
  • bills from our joint cellphone contract
  • joint microchip registration and vet bills from our pet
  • bill from our honeymoon in 2018
  • boarding tickets from our vacation trip in 2019
  • joint notice of Economic Impact Payment (stimulus check) in 2020 (no trips last year lol)
  • our paystubs 
  • health insurance cards showing address and beneficiary
  • two sworn affidavits by U.S. citizen family and friends
  • cards addressed to both of us from family and friends
  • gifts and cards we gave each other 
  • photos from 2018 to 2020

Hope that helps. 🙃

Edited by A. & J.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, A. & J. said:

of course, we submitted copies of:

• joint tax transcripts 2018 & 2019
  • joint lease for our apartment
  • bank statements showing our joint checking account (every other months for any of the following statements)
  • bank statements showing our joint savings account
  • credit cards showing joint account 
  • joint car insurance 
  • joint utility bills from 2018, 2019 and 2020
  • bills from our joint cellphone contract
  • joint microchip registration and vet bills from our pet
  • bill from our honeymoon in 2018
  • boarding tickets from our vacation trip in 2019
  • joint notice of Economic Impact Payment (stimulus check) in 2020 (no trips last year lol)
  • our paystubs 
  • health insurance cards showing address and beneficiary
  • two sworn affidavits by U.S. citizen family and friends
  • cards addressed to both of us from family and friends
  • gifts and cards we gave each other 
  • photos from 2018 to 2020

Hope that helps. 🙃

Okay, thanks a lot. 

On 4/19/2021 at 3:20 PM, A. & J. said:

Today our case status says " New card being produced" 🥰 - we are so happy! Thank you everybody for all the help!

Service center: WAC

I-751 received : 10/30/2020

I-797 dated: 12/01/2020

case transferred: 01/20/2021

status says "New card being produced": 04/19/2021 

(total processing time: 172 days)

Congratulations!!! I am getting excited, im WAC too and similar timeline.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

How can anyone think that the processing times are acceptable.  Since, from what I understand, over 95% of the requests for removal of conditions are approved there must be a way that USCIS can screen out the applications that are obviously acceptable, remove the conditions, and issue the 10-year green card. Just get the ball rolling.

Filed: Timeline
10 hours ago, martinzl said:

How can anyone think that the processing times are acceptable.  Since, from what I understand, over 95% of the requests for removal of conditions are approved there must be a way that USCIS can screen out the applications that are obviously acceptable, remove the conditions, and issue the 10-year green card. Just get the ball rolling.

I agree. For instance, separate applications of those who had kid/s and give them 10 year cards right away. This alone would probably reduce the load by a good 20-25%!

N-400

04-13-2022: Applied online; case received

04-15-2022: Biometric reused; case being actively reviewed

12-09-2022: Interview scheduled for 01-20-2023

01-20-2023: Recommended for approval, Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled

01-23-2023: Oath ceremony scheduled for 02-16-2023

02-16-2023: Oath taken, naturalized, journey OVER!!

RoC

04-14-2021: Package mailed

04-16-2021: Package delivered

05-04-2021: Text received (LIN)

05-05-2021: Check cashed

05-07-2021: I-797 received , GC extended by 18 months

05-28-2021: Biometrics waived -|- Case updated to Fingerprints taken
06-04-2021: Biometrics letter received (dated 05-28-2021)

05-10-2022: New card being produced

05-11-2022: Case approved

05-12-2022: Card mailed

05-16-2022: Card received; also received approval notice letter

Marriage based AoS
07-14-2018: Priority date
07-31-2018: Biometric review complete
07-31-2018: RFIE (I-864 related)
11-29-2018: Case ready for interview; EAD card being produced
06-04-2019: Interview scheduled
07-11-2019: Interview; new card being produced

07-18-2019: Card delivered

Timeline
11 minutes ago, #Brava said:

Just got a notification! I’m an SRC filer. My case was approved and new card is being produced. No interview this time. I did have one for AOS!

Congratulations to you 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Case status updated today for both K1/K2 to "New card is being produced". SRC - processing center. 

Filed - 10/16/2020

Received - 10/19/2020

NOA - 10/30/2020

Case transferred to NBC - 12/21/2020

New card is being produced - 04/28/2021

On 3/4/2021 at 11:07 AM, Fekiryasenifal said:

Thanks ,our case sounds the same my husband is us citizen iam removing green card status hoping on our case to be approved soon 

We got a notification that a new card was being produced on 4/30/2021.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.