Chelleyandaaron

i-751 October 2020 filers

1,291 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

My status of my I-751 process changed:

“Case Was Approved: On June 8, 2021, we approved your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number EACXXXXXXXXXX. We sent you an approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your approval notice by June 23, 2021, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.”

Does anyone know what it means? :)

1 hour ago, Da&Ma said:

My status of my I-751 process changed:

“Case Was Approved: On June 8, 2021, we approved your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number EACXXXXXXXXXX. We sent you an approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your approval notice by June 23, 2021, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.”

Does anyone know what it means? :)

I'm assuming that it will change to "card is being produced" very soon.
Do you mind sharing your timeline please? My center is EAC as well and things are not looking great :( 

Removal of Conditions

CIS Office : Vermont Service Center

Date Filed : 2020-10-16

NOA Date : 2020-10-30

New Card Ordered: 2021-06-15

Fingerprints Taken (reused) Date: 2021-06-15

Approval / Denial Date : 2021-06-15

Approved : Yes

Adjustment of Status

CIS Office : Philadelphia PA

Date Filed : 2017-11-11

NOA Date : 2017-11-18

RFE(s) : 2018-01-05

Bio. Appt. : 2017-11-29

Interview Date : 2019-01-02

Approval / Denial Date : 2019-01-05

GC Received: 2019-01-11

On 6/6/2021 at 5:41 PM, TransplantUSA said:

I surprisingly received my 10yr GC yesterday! I didn’t get any notifications, it just showed up in the mail! So happy to be done with this. LIN filer, hoping that the rest of you get yours soon!!

Congrats! When did you file yours?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
9 hours ago, skatz said:

I'm assuming that it will change to "card is being produced" very soon.
Do you mind sharing your timeline please? My center is EAC as well and things are not looking great :( 

I filed mid of October 2020, received a biometrics waiver in December 2020 and now this update.

21 hours ago, thewaitingame said:

Congrats! When did you file yours?

I filed my in October 2020. LIN office. They reused my biometrics in November and then got my GC last week.

Hi all, filed October 5, LIN filer. Just got notice that new card is being produced! I was a bit dejected after seeing so many fast approvals at most others than LIN, but was surprised today to see our card is being produced notice! One issue... we are in Australia visiting my family until July 5 (I have my extension letter and old Gc with me). Am I good to re enter on those? Or do I need to get the new card couriered to me? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Anybody know why YSC has processed so few ? 

I'm happy for everyone who got approved already, but it doesn't seem quite fair that some centers are churning thru cases in 6 months when other centers are taking 2 years on average..what gives? 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, WanderingSouls said:

I'm happy for everyone who got approved already, but it doesn't seem quite fair that some centers are churning thru cases in 6 months when other centers are taking 2 years on average..what gives? 

Well, immigration, & life in general is not fair at all.

ROC TimeLine

## Sent by USPS Oct 22, 2020 ## Delivered Oct 24 ## Check cashed Nov 26 ## SMS with MSC Receipt Nov 28 ## i797 Print Date Nov 24,  Received Dec 01 2020 ## 24 months extension letter received at old address on Dec 20, 2021. ## Aug 2022 Interview & Card Produced 

Last updated Nov, 2022

N400 TimeLine

## Online Application Date 07/26/2023 paid by Credit Card, Receipt Number received online in seconds. ## On Jan 05, 2024, Interview Scheduled on Feb 13, 2024, Sacramento Office. ## Interview Passed. Oath Ceremony Scheduled for Feb 21, 24 Roseville.event.png

3 hours ago, WanderingSouls said:

If it makes you feel any better I haven't received anything after the receipt notice, not even biometrics, and I'm from EAC so... Nothing we can do right now other than wait patiently

Removal of Conditions

CIS Office : Vermont Service Center

Date Filed : 2020-10-16

NOA Date : 2020-10-30

New Card Ordered: 2021-06-15

Fingerprints Taken (reused) Date: 2021-06-15

Approval / Denial Date : 2021-06-15

Adjustment of Status

CIS Office : Philadelphia PA

Date Filed : 2017-11-11

NOA Date : 2017-11-18

RFE(s) : 2018-01-05

Bio. Appt. : 2017-11-29

Interview Date : 2019-01-02

Approval / Denial Date : 2019-01-05

GC Received: 2019-01-11

19 hours ago, dayotutu1 said:

I am YSC. After my biometrics were waived in March 2021 and I got a NOA letter, it has been dead silent. I haven't read about any 10 years GC approval for YSC November 2020 filers. 

@dayotutu1, YSC 2021 filer here. 

YSC is still processing petitions from July and August 2019. Unless things start to pick up, we are looking at a good 19 to 21 month wait. 

I-751 Joint Filing.

06-15-2021 - Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken. 

05-26-2021 - Received NOA/extension letter. Notice date and postmarked 05-20-2021.

05-23-2021 - Received text message with Receipt #. YSC Potomac Center.

05-21-2021 - Checks cashed (processing on joint checking account)

05-07-2021 - I-751 received in Arizona.

Marriage-based AOS - Concurrent filing.

05-07-2019 - AOS Approved. Resident since date 05/07/2019.

05-06-2019 - AOS Interview

04-23-2018 - "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview"

03-16-2018 - Priority Date.

1 hour ago, dayotutu1 said:

Wow! I think they should transfer some to other centers to help them out...

@dayotutu1, actually, I spoke too quickly. There are people who filed in 2018 who are still waiting. Mid 2018.

I agree with you. They do in fact transfer cases among service centers to balance the load. I do not know how helpful that is, though.

I-751 Joint Filing.

06-15-2021 - Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken. 

05-26-2021 - Received NOA/extension letter. Notice date and postmarked 05-20-2021.

05-23-2021 - Received text message with Receipt #. YSC Potomac Center.

05-21-2021 - Checks cashed (processing on joint checking account)

05-07-2021 - I-751 received in Arizona.

Marriage-based AOS - Concurrent filing.

05-07-2019 - AOS Approved. Resident since date 05/07/2019.

05-06-2019 - AOS Interview

04-23-2018 - "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview"

03-16-2018 - Priority Date.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, USC4SPOUSE said:

@dayotutu1, actually, I spoke too quickly. There are people who filed in 2018 who are still waiting. Mid 2018.

I agree with you. They do in fact transfer cases among service centers to balance the load. I do not know how helpful that is, though.

There should be a way where they can screen out and fast track the obvious approvals.  If anything, this would greatly reduce the backlog. Not rocket science, especially considering that they approve at least 95% or more of the requests anyway.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 6/12/2021 at 3:42 PM, Bhinda C said:

Well, immigration, & life in general is not fair at all.

I was expressimg a legitimate concern about processing times being so fast at some centers and so slow at others. Your snarky ,childish comments are neither helpful nor welcome in regards to my concerns.

Life may not be fair but the USCIS procedures are ,infact ,specifically designed and intended to process ALL APPLICANTS in an equal manner and with equal weighting standards. 

While it is understandable that processing times may not be eaxactly the same at every center and for every applicant.., it is not understandable and quite frankly concerning that one office churns out approval after approval at 6months while another office takes 2 or more years on average..

For those with filing dates in 2018 and 2019 and prior, you have my deepest concerns and encouragement to keep your heads up.

For those being rapidly approved you have my joy and congratulations.  

For those with no empathy towards others, you have my sympathies.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.